Part 3
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is My Spouse (My Wife) Part 3

In the morning, the office seems to be calm which make the staff feel weird. There is no noise where two officers will argue about cases or a subordinate being scold by the chief. It seems unreal to all of them to work in the environment. Compared with other police station, their station always being lively and full of quarrel and yelling either from the chief or from the leader. Although, all of them continue their work, but they share the same thought. However, the peace only until lunch time, with the sudden cry rise from the head of the police which is Andrew, everyone suddenly feels relieve. Finally, the atmosphere change to the usual like other days. All the staff and small officers now able to start chats with each other, they laugh quietly and even dare to joke casually.

BANG!

The noise of door slamming echoed, but no one feel tension or show terrified face when they hear it. When the most powerful polices officer walk through them, a bucket of curse can be heard from the handsome and scary man. Strangely, no one ever pay attention to him.

“F*ck! Son of the b*tch! Moron! $%#@%$%@$# “

Andrew who holds the highest position in the station, walk quickly with his head boiling. His eyes full of hatred and the murderous aura can be seen flogging at his surroundings. No one knows why this man keep on cursing neither nor they know who anger him. But one thing they certainly know, the vice head of the office surely will suffer a lot today.

Aron who right now sitting in his office is reading the finishing report about a murder case didn’t know what waiting for him. In front of him is a subordinate who in charge to summarizes the cases. With a cold sweat keep on running under his uniform, the subordinates wait patiently while observing the changes shows on Aron faces. When the brow of the vice head knit the more tension he feels, but after those changes in his face, no single word had been out as a comment to the report. Closing the file, Aron pinches his nose bridge after removed his spectacle.

BANG! 

The office door being slam from the outside manage to startle people in the inside. The subordinate who almost faint waiting for the result finally can’t handle the greatest stimulus soon collapse in the middle of the office.

“Son of the b*tch!” not wasting the opportunity, Andrew kicks the table broking it into half. With a lot of swearing, Aron head soon can’t keep the word in order and being left behind. Ignore the jargon curse that his head of officer spouting, Aron stand quickly dragging his ass to the side.

“Hold on! What on earth is happening?!”

It’s all started last night where I went to some private club for the sake of my cousin in law. It just happens to be after me and my dear Shin reconcile after our 3 days quarrel. Finally I can hang out without feeling burden at all, of course after Shin allow me to go and drink some bear with his cousin who happen to be the head police officer at other police station.

You guys know that I have a huge secret that I’m not willing to share with my dear wife right. How careful I kept the diary, how careful I wrote it, I only manage to keep it secret until that very happily last night which I never know who fucking angel that envy my sweet life with my dear wife Shin and decide to publicly open my secret! Damn, I feel betrayed!

That night scene, ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! How I wish it a nightmare!’

Aron tremble seeing his table broke in two part. He don’t know what creature had invade his best friend that make he look like a devil ascend from the hell. The killing aura, the bloodshot eyes, Aron know he no longer can reason with that guy.

“Look, everything can be discuss right..” standing at the corner, Aron try his hard to make a beautiful sentence without increasing his death bar. If he in some arcade game right know, everyone can see how fierce the death bar on his head rising from the moment Andrew walk out from his office.

Andrew who full with killing aura walk slowly to the corner, with his eyes full of fire. The shorter the distance, the soft Aron legs be, he don’t even know what he did wrong to deserve this kind of temptation after having a humble lunch. If he know his life gonna end in this way, he will walk several meters to the new sushi restaurant so he won’t die with any regret.

‘At this point of time, I really wish to hang this brat at our main door. How dare he backstab his bestfriend knowing how my wife is! This brat, sigh! I don’t know how to describe how dumb he is when it come to a sense, if other people ask me what this guy good at, I’m sure I can’t list out everything because he has so many things he good at, but for his dumbness, I can straight out list those things and one of it is, this brat has no sense at all!

Arghhhh! I really want to pry open his head and put some sense in it. Because of his dumbness, all my secret known to my wife, how I wish to turn back time!!!’  

After who knows how many hours past since the all the broken things echoed in the vice head chief office it soon finished. No more sound can be heard either smashing things or curse throwed by Andrew. No ones know how the rooms will be like and how much many would be charge from the head chief due to his violence. But one things other small officers know, they already on the right track! Yes!

In the room-

“Fuck! Can we talk before you smashing things!” Even he and Andrew brotherhood started when they still in academy, but he knows their relationship still far behind the relationship between Andrew and Shin. How important Shin is and what are the things that Andrew willing to do for the sake of his spouse far away from what that tough guy willing to scarified for their brotherhood.

Sigh~ He truly don’t know what he did wrong! QwQ

“You want to talk?”

“NO NO NO! I listen, I listen! Damn! Don’t threaten me like that will you!” If Aron subordinates know how easy he is to be submitted through only his medal and trophy, his image as the second fierce police officer would be vanish.

Andrew still

Last night-

“Cheers!” the private room full with mainly hormone. Everyone has their own glass full with strong liquor, no matter who they are and how important their image to the public outside, right now, none of it important. This is because one of their friend finally getting married after breaking up with his girlfriend 10th times. No one know how this tough guy can stand that kind of woman and what her charm is, but good things still need to be celebrates, so here they are, wishing good marriage and congratulation the third guy in their group who found his soulmate.

“Damn! I never thought you will be the next guy to married. I thought Aron gonna married after Andrew!”

“Yeah! What a great plot twist! Hahaha!”

A sound of laughter fully echoed inside the room. All the mocks and teasing never failed to lightened the mood. With strong liquor presented on the table, all old friends gather together sending their blessing to the future groom make the atmosphere fun despite their image as tough officers with higher ranks or their carrier as politician.

“So Andrew, how your life now? I thought you won’t attend this party..”

It a rare day to see Andrew drink to his fullness. Usually he will only settle with drinks that contains low alcohol or none, but today this tough guy seem so happy he swallowed every drinks presented on the table without calculating the amount of alcohol he consumed. It really a rare sight.

“The heck, he love me so much he allow me to have fun with you guys tonight! My Shin is the most generous person in the world you asshole!” Andrew, who know at glance his friend thought quickly retort back like he afraid all of them cannot see how much Shin dot on him.

“You should live happily, it not easy to get a full grab on his heart to begin with.” The cousin in law who on the lime light tonight tossed a drink to Andrew after he finished his speak. The truth is, everyone who present know how much this tough guy adore and love his spouse so much. Always afraid other people look down or disgust with his spouse which end up throwing all flatter word to make sure his spouse image never being low in front of outsiders.

Andrew just drink up without word. He know exactly what this cousin in law trying to say. It indeed not easy to make that guy at home fall in love or show his love to him. But after so many years his blood sweat seem to be repaid when Shin finally able to open up on him and give both of them chance to live together and learn on how to fall in love. Andrew who suddenly remembered on how they reconcile this morning smile smugly feeling butterfly. His Shin is the cutest guy ever.

Other just leave him be, if one wants to recap back how both of them form a relationship, none of listeners will expect to hear a war like story full of blood.

Andrew who now fully drunk, can’t help himself from open his diary and write a couple of sweet story to describe how lovely his Shin is this morning.

‘Now, that how it began with. Sigh.. I never though Aron will recorded it very … very … VERY WELL!’  

1