Ch-3 Embarrassment
14.2k 17 279
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yui found herself in her room and fell on her bed. Her fusion of shoes with stockings turned completely into translucent stockings and her open skirt shortened to the knees. Yui herself has not even realised it.

She just wanted to cover her head with a pillow and get away from this whole situation and shame. Mostly embarrassment! But she couldn't keep getting excited after her little game.

Suddenly she got up and looked directly at Vila with a sharp eye and asked.

"Hey, they can't find us here, can they?"

"No, I've set up a barrier so if you don't do something crazy, they won't detect us."

"Okay."

Yui has lost all her strength again, but this time, not from the stress itself, but from stress leaving her body.  She was lying on the bed for a good fewteen minutes when she finally got up and threw herself in the direction of Vila. Now that she has finally calmed down sufficiently.

Vili sat on her desk waiting quietly. She concluded that leaving Yui alone for a while was the best way to solve the ongoing dilemma. The dilemma was how to explain it all.

So this is how Yui and Vili were sitting opposite each other. Vili on the desk and Yui on the bed, looking straight into each other's eyes. When Vili was ready to answer a lot of questions, she started to float and flew right in front of Yui.

"So? What's this about?"

Yui asked and pointed at herself. The question was unclear and included a lot in itself, but Vili didn't mind. After all, this whole situation was quite crazy.

"I'm the cat you saved."

"..."

Yui didn't see it as strange. After all, she wasn't an idiot. She didn't consider herself a genius but thought she was above average. Anyway, Vili continued.

" As for the fact that I chose you as a Witch? You simply have a great magical talent, and especially you have a talent for the negative spectrum of lust."

"What the hell does that mean?"

Unable to agree and believe what she was hearing, Yui asked in a quiet voice that contained great anger.

"That's how I said lust, and from what I see is even a bit of anger and pride. Besides, you liked it, right?"

Yui did not answer. She couldn't have known the right words, she finally did these things to this magic girl. But when she thought about it, she realised that something must have broken in her. So she asked the culprit.

"This transformation did something to me, didn't it? It's not possible for me to do these things with a clear mind."

She looked at her hand when she asked and then straight into Vila's eyes. She just smiled and continued with her explanation.

"That is right. The transformation into a witch inflates emotions, especially those from the negative spectrum and those hidden deeply. For you, it is sadism."

"I am not a sadist!"

Yui shouted out, but before saying anything more suddenly, Vili continued her speech. Pointing a finger at her.

"But you are! You're closet sadist but still are! How can you deny that when you tied up, harassed and led that girl to that pitiful state? And most importantly, it excited you entirely. I bet you're totally wet."

Yui got all red out of embarrassment and shame. She instinctively squeezed her legs. With every word of Vili, she remembered the whole event, scenes by scene. What's worse, she couldn't even object because she had to admit that she really liked it. But she would not admit it. Just like the wet feeling down there. She was glad that the material was not able to permeate, and that nothing leaked from the edge. However, she felt that only barely.

"You really, completely forgot about me and had the time of your life. Although it is true that the second transformational effect helped. 

Yui has not forgotten important information. And she interfered, despite her embarrassment.

"W What second effect?! What else did it do to me?!"

 "Oh, yes. It's just that when someone directs the negative emotions associated with the ones you embody, you gain magical power by absorbing the power generated from them. As a side effect, if you can call it that, you get excited. And how else do you have any questions?"

Yui was speechless. Considering what Vili said, she became a real degenerate. She gets excited about other people's suffering and gets excited when someone looks at her with a dirty eye. As a Witch who is supposed to fight against magical girls in cities where there are a lot of people, dressed like this, she will be condemned to a permanent state of heat.

"Are you OK?"

Vili looked at Yui, who has not spoken for a few moments.

"Ok? Of course it's not okay! Cancel the transformation and go away! I don't want it, it is just trouble and shame!"

Suddenly, she yelled out at Vili, getting up in vigor. But the answer to that was calm. Vili smiled and said the most important thing in the whole situation.

"What are you talking about? You like the magic girls, and that's the only way to play with them, right?" Yui was trembling. "You are obsessed with them. As a witch, just think about what you can do. Didn't you like how that girl was so obsessed with you?"

"Obsessed...?"

Yui lowered her head. Her eyes were completely covered with her fringe.

"...With me?"

"Exactly, she was in such a trance that she forgot she should be our enemy."

"But I'm not even that protruding from the average. This transformation had to do something."

Yui said, grabbing her head. Slowly, it was all becoming too much for her.

"Not True! The third property of transformation. Your natural charm will be enhanced. This makes it easier to charm others and their dirty thoughts go with it. Its a fact. But you have to admit the truth, you are lovely."

Yui has turned red once again today. This time at least from a compliment. So it just reinforces the natural charm, Yui thought. She thought she appealed to a certain extent to the magical girl, but this hope died away quickly.

"And you have the resources. Very well developed."

Vili moved her hands suggestively. Yes. It wasn't about the girl's beauty but her boobs. It's true that she has pretty breasts, especially when they're so exposed. Yui quickly covered them. And she said in a whisper to herself.

"Next time you won't just look at my tits."

"So you want to keep on being a witch!You like it, right?  You want to punish her, right? You say that but it doesn't really bother you! Right?!"

Unfortunately Vili heard it and did not leave it to herself, she used it to tease Yui. On the other hand, suddenly an energetic explosion surprised Yui. But she will not allow it.

"I told you I won't..."

"Okay, okay. Let's do it this way. Let's do a test drive and then you decide."

Vili interrupted her with a proposal.

"No."

"I won't agree to that. Either you try or I'll bring the magic girls here."

"What?"

"Because I can't let talent like you go to waste.So as soon as a few actions are taken, then you choose. It's not like someone's gonna recognize you, is it? So what's the problem?"

Yui was silent for a while, but after a brief moment of thinking, she came to a decision. Even if the magic girls come here, nothing will happen. She finally did nothing. Besides, nothing has happened before. Noting happened. On the other hand, she was curious. So curious.

"Agreed."

With that one word, her eyes flashed slightly.

279