Ch-9 “Normal” School Day
11k 14 239
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 The last few days have been peaceful for Yui, except for the creation of cores for demons, she did nothing unusual. Vili also did not disturb her too much, not counting her naughty comments. She decided to acclimatize in the new school year before returning to her activity as a Witch.

The school for Yui was quite boring as usual, especially as her memory enhancements were better than she had expected and made her study at home practically unnecessary. For this reason, she spent most of her breaks at school in the school library, where she read her books in peace. She could not do this in the classroom because other students eyes were unpleasant to her and some of the brave ones tried to hit on her or invite her somewhere after school, which she politely but coolly refused to do.

"Misaki-san can you help me?" However, today she was unable to continue her routine as the teacher asked her to help by pointing out a few folders. It was their teacher who started working here recently and the Yui class was her first big responsibility. For some reason, unknown to Yui, if she has trouble because of her clumsiness, she always asks her for help.

This teacher's name was Kobayashi Ai and she was quite short with modest proportions and slightly above average beauty. She had nice short hair slightly beyond her shoulders, which were nut-coloured, and red-framed glasses behind which hidden were light brown eyes. Nevertheless, her face was slightly lacking in professionalism and she usually looked as if she did not know what she was doing. She wore a brown suit which did hardly fit her face.

"Yes."Yui responded quickly and took a few folders from the spot, then followed the teacher who thanked her with a big smile and started to go to the teacher's room, where it seemed that Kobayashi was quite far behind in work, at least looking at her desk.

She quickly got down to work and it seemed as if she had forgotten about Yui, who no longer had any reason to stay here. When she started leaving, she was stopped by Kobayashi.

"Misaki-san, wait a minute." She stopped her, with her face embarrassed and her arms outstretched. "Could you take some documents to the student council room?" 

"*sigh* Okay." Yui turned a little annoyed at the teacher who looked like she was looking at the savior. Not wanting to waste any more time, she took the documents and quickly left without even saying goodbye to Kobayashi.

"Thank you, Misaki-san." The teacher, was ignored, which saddened her slightly, but she wasn't angry because she knew that Yui prefers to read books and that she is now helping her, losing her sweet time. However, Kobayashi considered Yui to be the most competent student in her class not only because of her grades or impeccable behaviour, but also because of the aura that says she is competent and because she feels calmer with her. Thus, she was also slightly admiring Yui, which she wouldn't admit because of her pride as a teacher.

***

When Yui reached her destination, the student council room, which is located on the third floor at the end of the corridor, practically at the end of the school. Standing in front of the door, and intending to knock, the door suddenly opened with force and almost hit her. She barely avoided it, but the files in her hands fell to the ground. Luckily, no papers fell out of them, which was a small gift to Yui.

"Oh excuse me!"A girl with scarlet eyes shouted out a little and quickly apologised and looked at Yui to see if she had done anything to her.  "Are you all right?"

"I'm fine. Just watch out for the future." Yui calmly and coolly as always responded without being moved by the whole event and ignoring the girl who was standing in front of her started to pick up fallen folders. The girl who stood in front of her helped her after a while, slightly surprised by Yui's cold behaviour, but soon realised that she was the famous Ice Queen in front of her.

"Again, I'm sorry." Once again, she picked up her last folder and asked. "You bring these folders to the student council room, yes?"

"Yes, Vice President Imai Aya-san if I'm correct, right?" Yui asked in tone that did not ask at all and slowly moved near Aya to take files back. The girl became slightly stiff for a while because of Yui's strong stare, and she blushed slightly looking at her pretty face, then she coughed slightly.

"Yes, please come inside." She quickly said and then she went back into the room, which surprised Yui who thought Aya was going somewhere. However, she didn't care and drove that thought out and then followed the vice-president to the student council room, where she saw other girls.

"Good morning." She greeted quickly with a light nod. "Kobayashi-sensei asked to bring the folders here. Where should I put them?" She went to the heart of the matter, not wanting to waste any time, to get it all out of her head. For a moment, all eyes were on her.

"Let's put them here on the table." Aya said, pointing to the table she came up to and where Yui put the files without waiting.

"In that case, I will leave." She went slowly towards the exit and bowed slightly before leaving the room. "Have a nice day." Then she left without waiting for answers.

She was very tense as to not to stare with desire at these beautiful girls.

***
 
A few moments before this event in the student council room Aya complained.
 
"Again, she forgot to bring the documents." She was apparently unhappy that Kobayashi did not bring the important files for them. The other girls in the room were also slightly irritated, after all, to what extent one can be forgetful. It was only on the Hikari's face that it did not show up.
 
"The truth is it's getting problematic, we don't have all day." Hikari commented and added. "Aya, can you go for the files?"
 
"Yes, at last we have to get Mai acquainted with the Witches of the area." Keiko added who had been going through some documents related to her duties as a student council member. Mai didn't look so impatient or worried, she was sure she could take on any Witch, but despite her self-confidence she had to admit that it would be useful to know about the enemy.
 
"Okay, this will take a moment." She got up quickly from her chair and went to the door and opened it at quite a speed.
 
However, she did not expect anyone to be behind the door and thought she would hit the girl, being too late to stop the door when she sensed it. So she was surprised when that girl jumped away slightly just dropping a few folders. She quickly apologised and asked if she was okay with her reflexes, fully expecting the girl to be angry with her. But again, she was mistaken because this girl was as if nothing had happened, which again surprised Aya, and she noticed that she was only collecting folders from the ground after she had only slightly rebuked her in her polite but cold voice.
 
Aya thought, "And this must be the famous Ice Queen" and immediately helped the black-haired girl apologising again. Only then did she notice that she brought them the files they needed. However, she asked initiating a conversation to kill this cold atmosphere. The girl, however, still had a chilly atmosphere of unavailability and wanted to take the files away from her. Only then did she see how beautiful girl was and Aya blushed slightly, which she quickly hid. Anyway, she didn't see the need to return the folders and entered the room inviting the girl.
 
When she entered the room, the girl explained the reason for her arrival without even introducing herself. It was not apparent from the voice, behaviour or appearance, but her hurry showed that she is slightly annoyed or at least so Aya thought. When she put down all the documents, she quickly left leaving saying goodbye, her polite words along with her unchanging face, which always seemed bored and the cold aura really brought to mind image of the Ice Queen.
 
Everybody in the room looked at Aye.
 
"Are these documents about the Witches?" Mai asked, there was a slight interest on her face. Aya just nodded and then looked slightly at the door from which the Ice Queen left.
 
" She is as ice-cold as the people say." She whispered slightly, but they could all hear her. To this little statement nodded all but Mai, who was slightly surprised that there were rumours about this girl.
 
"Is she famous at school?" So she asked, curious.
 
"Yes. Misaki Yui known as the Ice Queen at school." Hikari answered her, "From what I've heard, she doesn't have any friends, she doesn't attend any classes outside the classroom. All she does is read in the library."
 
"You know a lot about her." Said shocked Mai, who did not expect such a detailed answer, and the other girls just nodded equally shocked. Hikari just smiled a little.
 
"They talk about her quite a lot in my class." She explained herself. "A year ago, she put down a guy from my class who confesed to her, quite coolly, with no emotion at all, which was the beginning of her nickname." Keiko nodded as if she remembered something with a light smile.
 
"Hahahaha... That was a bit brutal and, more importantly, funny.The boy approached her confident, and Misaki-san refused immediatly, leaving before he could say anyting." Everyone was surprised at the usually innocent Keiko who wished everyone well, to laugh at someone else's misfortune, but this surprise quickly disappeared because they knew she did not like the womanisers that that boy was.
 
"All right, we'll go back to the files." Hikari said in closing the topic.
 
***
 
When the lessons were over and Yui was about to go home, she saw a flash out of the school corridor windows and then heard an explosion. This shocked the students around her, but she was standing still, she felt the magical energy for a few minutes already, she was slightly excited as she sensed the Magical Girls fighting the Witch. Four girls in different colours opposite one character surrounded by dozens of demons.
 
"I think I'll join in." She whispered.
239