Ch-12 Strategic Withdrawal of Witches
9.7k 23 238
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Yui looked into the eyes of the Magical Girls, who showed wonderful faces filled with shock, anger and exhaustion. No one expected the arrival of another Witch with a group of a dozen or so demons, about 15 who did not look like pushovers. All of them were stronger than small gargoyles, but weaker than big ones, still with their magical power spent it was not an easy opponent.

The Argent thought for a moment that they had fallen into the enemy's trap and that the Witches had worked together from the very beginning, but when she looked at the Crimson Witch, whose unchanging face was now in shock with an open mouth, she concluded that the new enemy was not kidding and really just decided to join in using their temporary vulnerability.

Aqua was increasingly tied up and her legs to her knees as well as her hands to her elbows on her back were already all in a purple ribbon that blocked her magic, absorbing it. Her unsuccessful attempts to release herself only caused her to wriggle in Yui's hands. Unable to bear this, Feeu threw herself into attack.

The Witch in purple threw the Magical Girl back where she hung from a traffic light. Her legs and hands were joined together to form a handle that was used from a catching point to hold her on the lamp. Now she was just swaying as the ribbons fed on her mana grew and grew more and more. Now she had her eyes covered and the ribbons clamped to her body like they used to on Eisst.

*cling*

The Feeu sword that flew from above was blocked by the dark purple-black blade of Yui, which called it in at the last second. This caused a surprise in the Magical Girl who was expecting a whip, thinking that without the surprise effect the Witch would not be able to fight back. How wrong she was.

Several purple arrows attacked Feeu, who at the moment of the surprise created an opening and could not defend herself from them properly, creating several wounds on the body of the Magical Girl, where serious injuries were avoided using fast barriers.  Yui did not continue her attack allowing Feeu to retreat.

Their little squabble moved everyone to the fight, where Argent attacked the still unprepared Crimson Witch with her light spear using a beam. This was effective because the Witch could not avoid and had to use mana remains to defend herself against with the barrier and now barely levitated with uneven breath and wounds throughout her body.

Eisst at that point went to help Feeu and was followed by Argent, a confident enough in neutralization of one opponent to the extent that she would no longer be a threat. However, they were unable to catch up with Feeu because they were blocked by demonic dummies. The Magical Girls began to destroy them in order to break through as quickly as possible.

Yui fought Feeu, or rather, played with her because she was already very tired and her combat capabilities fell dramatically, leaving her at the mercy of the Witch, who enjoyed the whole situation. With one look, however, she noticed that her fellow Witch, though battered, began to gather mana of anger as she prepared to attack from behind, targeting Argent. This annoyed Yui, the Magical Girls will not be able to do anything when she joins in and perhaps do something more serious to them. So...

The Purple Witch once again bounced off the Magical Girl's attack this time adding a small salvo of magical shots and flew to her colleague, following the fastest line where Argent and Eisst were. Seeing that they prepared the magic attacks, Eisst used ice spikes from which the Witch protected herself by creating a magic barrier, which did not have the slightest difficulty in repelling such weak attacks.

With Argent it wasn't so easy, even tired and sucked out of most of the mana she was still the Magical Girl of the third rank and her attack was powerful. A silver ray of light hit Yui swallowing her whole, which brought a smile to the Magical Girls faces.

*crack* *crack*

However, this smile was blown from their faces when Yui emerged from the ray without even a single wound, wearing black and purple armour, which did not look like it was defending anything at all, if not a cracked barrier that covered all the bare areas. The armour also had some small cracks.

"I didn't expect anything else." Yui applauded slightly to praise Argent. After all, she was able to damage an artifact specifically designed for defence, which was no small achievement despite the difference in their rank. However, this does not change the fact that the artifact itself devoured mana, more effectively than any barrier, but it still devoured and Yui lost quite a lot, but it did not matter now.

Yui flew up to the Witch, when the demons were stopping the Magical Girls with their lives, and before Witch could launch her powerful attack from her blade, Yui grabbed her hand and stopped her. The Red Witch looked at her questioningly, wondering why she stoped her, with mask-like expression that was slightly broken and with head tilted like a small child who was not aware by what was going on. Yui acknowledged that she looked quite cute.

"You need my help to get out of here, right?" Yui said in a cold tone with an empty face, making her question sound rhetorical. The eyes of the With were a little shaky, but she started to object... "Well, good girls do not lie. Don't lie because there will be punishment." A smile appeared on Yui's face but her eyes did not smile, which made the little Witch scared and she started to stick with the confirmation, quite obediently not breaking eye contact.

"Okay. So listen to me and we will run away." This time Yui smiled sweetly delighted, on sweetly behaving Witch before her. The little red Witch just nodded, shaking like a small animal, which only deepened Yui's smile, which deepened the girl's trembling and so on.

"So we run away, we don't fight the Magical Girls." Yui's order did not get an answer, just a stone face of the girl again. 

"You think we'll let you!" Eisst shouted when she attacked them from the top, Feeu attacked from the left and Argent to the centre-right taking two positions. Looking behind them, Yui saw the remnants of her demons on the ground, and a little plush dog, unnoticed by the Magical Girls, who collected their cores and fled to the shop. 

"Follow me!" Yui commanded the Crimson Witch and ran straight ahead towards Argent. She waved her sword with all her might when she was still out of range and Argent expected a burst of energy, so she was unprepared for the blade to split into five parts connected by a whip at a distance where it could reach her. In addition, Yui used mana to create a big hammer head on the last segment that was easily the size of a girl herself.

Argent used the barrier to defend herself from the hammer, but because of the lack of magical power and the sheer amount of mana Yui used, the result was that the barrier fell apart, Argent got a central blow and was sent to the ground hitting hard. Fortunately, she was able to stand up, but she was shaking and swinging on her feet, apparently no longer able to fight.

With the new opening, Yui and the little Witch set off for a clothing shop where there was a demon, with teleporting crystal. Yui's direction was not questioned by her new companion, because of her aura of self-confidence and because the Witch was slightly afraid of her. At the same time, a piece of the ribbon broke off from Aqua and flew to its master and caught her at the entrance to the shop.

Yui ordered the plush demon to open a portal which he did by destroying the marble ball and entered with the gains of war. 

The Magical Girls wanted to stop the Witches, but they couldn't do it because of the salvo from Yui, who wasn't even looking at them. When they were already at the portal and were about to enter it, the Magical Girls started shooting at them, even the Argent who was barely standing on her feet. Seeing this opportunity, the Crimson Witch fired the remnants of her power into a silver magic girl who was too weak to defend herself properly.

A black-and-red wave of energy struck her centrally in the chest, making a deep wound. In fact, the wound was so deep that it penetrated the magic body and reached her real body, which she also injured slightly, spilling blood. The red water of life flowed out of the Argent wound and the girl herself fell to the ground knocked out. Her friends rushed to help her, ignoring, Witches and shouting Argent name. Fortunately, the wound was not deep and healed immediately, but the Witch threw another attack at her... or not.

Her neck has been caught with a mighty force. Yui used a ribbon afterwards and made a collar around the Witch's neck, which she then managed to turn her head and got scared. She saw a slightly smiling Yui, with no normal empty or angry gaze in her eyes. Her eyes were dark amethyst, as if dirty, looking at her with hatred and a desire to murder. The Little Witch began to shake with fear and was about to start apologising, but she was pulled by the neck and brutally thrown into the portal.

Yui looked at the Magical Girls with a little sadness and, to her surprise, Argent had already woken up and looked at her in anger, but more importantly, in determination that said she would beat her. This sight delighted Yui, whose heart jumped one step ahead, out of fear for her. Now she could only give a smile that was as gentle as it was bewitching, combined with her lightly captivated eyes.

"Sorry about that." She said gently. "I'll make it up to you." These words were said sensually. "See you next time."

Then she walked right into the closing portal. Leaving the Magical Girls focused on Argent too much to hear Yui's words or see a little embarrassment on her face.

"Go untie Mai." She said, distracting them from herself and bringing the faces of shock to her companions who have completely forgotten about their tied colleague. Feeu all ran out, leaving only Eisst with her.

When she saw Aqua, her jaws fell down.

"Mmmyyy" Her moaning was now quiet and there was a hint of pleasure in it, but she could not even hear it, because her condition was much shocking and inappropriate, which caused the red faces in the girl. 

Her legs and hands were tied close together and connected by short ribbons to a pole, the ribbons went to her knees and elbows. The outer part of her thighs and upper arms were covered with ribbons and the inner part was open. The thighs were the worst because her skirt was turned upside down, showing her panties and buttocks to the whole world. From the waist to the neck everything was wrapped except the chest and belly but unfortunately he had clothes were there. Her head was also all wrapped up except for the nose and chin, revealing the gagged mouth, and the edge of her lips was covered with saliva, which was flowing down.

Feeu broke out of shock and started to release her, which was not easy because the ribbon fought her, trying to tie her up, which frightened the girl. She decided to use magic to cut the ribbons but the half of the spell's power was devoured by the artifact so it took some time but eventually she managed to free it and the ribbon evaporated.

"It took some time." Aqua said all red out of embarrassment. "Where's that scumbag?" She started swearing to hide it, not wanting to admit she was thrilled.

But before she could go anywhere, she heard the engines of the cars and saw that cars and trucks with the TransMagcia sign on them. Two teams of people came out of them, made up of ten people wearing grey brown uniforms and helmets covering their faces. They carried black weapons that looked like rifles.

Argent came out of the shop leaning on Ersst and went to the guy who looked like a commander taking it from the fact that he was walking inside, he was shorter than the rest of them. He saluted and asked.

"What happened?" His voice was jammed by the mask. He pointed out to the rest of the team, which then spread out.

"They escaped." She said quickly, and then she added. "Where's your normal equipment?" 

"Emergency call." He replied after a while and then looked at his assistant that approached him and said.

"No demonic cores were found." The commander thought lightly, and then just sighed.

"We have nothing of this battle."

"Unfortunately not." Argent said and then she added. "However, the Purple Witch is a dangerous opponent, with every meeting she seems more powerful, and it is only her first rang. But I don't think she's from Etativi, she could have finished us off today." 

The commander was surprised by the words of the Magical Girl.

"That's interesting."

"Yes, and that's just the beginning of the trouble with her. I'm sure of it." Remember the words of the Witch and her beautiful smile... her power.

238