Ch-15 Help at School
9.9k 27 239
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Yui was now sitting in the conference room for a meeting of the student council, that will be happening for the first time in this school year. There were seventeen people in the room, representatives each year because there were five classes each year, and two additional people, the student council President Hikari, who was at the head of the meeting, and Keiko, who helped as the council secretary. These meetings were held once every few weeks.

Most of the eyes of those present were looking at Yui, who was carefully taking notes of the meeting as calmly and naturally as she often would. Inside, however, she was a little annoyed because of her presence here, especially since the meeting took place after lessons. So why was Yui, who was not class president, there now? The answers were simple. For punishment and because her class president was not available for the current meeting.

To explain this in greater detail, we need to go into the past. You are not mistaken! It is time for Flashback.

--- The morning before school. Yui House. ---

Bbrrryyy! Bbrrryyyyy!!!! Bbrrryyyyy!!!!

A familiar buzz of the alarm clock woke Yui up, who waved her hand from under the blankets and knocked it off. She tried to get up to drag herself through the blanket, which met with more resistance than usual so she looked down uncovered the blanket and saw a sweet picture. Miyu hugged her with all her might, her head resting comfortably in Yui's chest and it didn't seem like she even reacted to the alarm clock while still in deep sleep. Her facial expression was full of joy and at the end of her lips she was slightly drooling, leaving a small stain on Yui's shirt leaking through it, so she could feel the moisture on her body.

She wanted to stay like this for eternity but Yui started to wake Miyu up with a pain in her heart, by shaking her arm slightly, which only resulted in the girl's grip becoming stronger. She tried to pronounce her name and shake her even harder, but it only put an annoying expression on Miyu's sleeping face. In defiance to Yui's actions, she just bit Yui's boob. "Mmmmyyy" Yui moaned slightly and a sadistic smile appeared on her face, then she moved her hand slowly over Miyu's ass, moving around her body all the time.

Miyu giggles at Yui's slightly tingling touch, having no idea what awaited her, because of a crime that was such a sudden attack on Yui's still sensitive body. However, Yui was not completely merciless, giving the girl one last chance to wake up peacefully. She slapped Miyu's ass lightly, who moved and instinctively bit the thing she still had close to her mouth to withstand the pain, namely Yui's boob. "Mmmyyy".

Peace time is over and Yui put her hand in Miyu's shorts, who was already waking up slowly and started rubbing her eyes to just to see wet marks on Yui's shirt and was lost, when she saw her sadistic smile or the fact that she felt something on her ass. But before she could say anything.

"Aaaaaaaa!!!" Miyu shouted, now completely awake when Yui mercilessly pushed her middle finger into the girl's rectum. Miyu jumped, but this only simulated her anus because the finger started to move. Yui calmly pulled her finger out to greater shock Miyu, who immediately started to grasp onto her back with tears in her eyes and a red face.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Yui started, only to get angry gaze with a slight growling. She laughed lightly and pointed at the bite sign on her breast and Miyu opened her eyes in understanding. "Eat my cooking, not me." Miyu became much more blushed and slightly nodded. "At least for now." Yui whispered, adding a little.

"Eh?"

"Nothing. I' ll do breakfast and then time for school." Yui quickly changed the subject to distract Miyu from her whisper. They both got out of bed and had a happy morning.

When they left home, Yui escorted Miyu to the bus stop and then they left. Miyu was slightly sad that they had to part. After that Yui did not go straight to school but first went to an ophthalmologist's shop where she bought black lenses. She put them on and her eyes almost looked like her older ones, but you could still see the amethyst from close up.

When she finally got to school, two lessons passed and Mrs Kobayashi caught her in the lesson she was now having with her class. After the lesson, she was told to stay because she had to talk to her about something, with a complicated facial expression that said, "This is a good opportunity that will not happen again. and "Even she might be late." in one.

"Misaki-san you're late, right?" The teacher started by trying to create an aura of authority, but her pathetic attempts were playful compared to the Yui aura that accompanied her like a well-fitting ice dress she wore with dignity. This gap in atmosphere made the teacher look like the one below the Ice Queen in the eyes of other students.

"That's right." Yui said monotony, if she hadn't spoken to her like that, Kobayashi would have thought she was bored and uninterested. The thought that all the time she is like that, hasn't gone through teacher head, after all she didn't now that, Yui is not interested in the school, she only seems diligent in order to have peace of mind at home. "So if Kobayashi-sensei called me, I'll probably get a punishment, right?"

"Yes." She could not cope with such a serious student. "This is your first violation, so you will replace the class president as a punishment and go to the student council meeting."

"... Fine." Yui agreed after a while, considering it annoying, but not complaining about the punishment for being late. "But I have to say, I don't think I'm the best substitute."

"Not true" Kobayashi denied. "You are the most appropriate person in the class. " Yui somehow couldn't agree with that, because she didn't do anything extraordinary that would give her such a reputation. She could not even dream that it was because of her own reputation.

So she got the class journal and after lessons she went to the conference room where she entered and suddenly all eyes were on her. Even President Hikari, who is known for her unshakeable face and calm behaviour, was apparently surprised to see Yui here.

"Good morning. The class 2B president could not come. I will replace her." Yui said, then without waiting for answers, she sat in one of the free chairs and opened the journal. It took a few moments, but in the end everyone returned to their duties.

"So, since everyone is here, let us start the meeting." Hikrai started, slightly clapping her hands.

--- End of Flashback ---

There was nothing important to remember about the meeting, so when the meeting finally ended, everybody left quickly, when Yui was still taking notes to give to the President, she preferred it over a long conversation and knew that by the end of the day she would not remember it any more. Hikari also sent Keiko with the documents to the student council room so she stayed alone with Yui. So there was an awkward silence where only a murmur of pen and documents could be heard.

Yui finally finished and wanted to leave, but it was natural to help clean up as the last one to leave. So she came up to Hikari to help her, starting by cleaning the board in front of the room. The President also finally finished sorting out the documents, a bit faster than normal. It was a little awkward for her to be alone with the Ice Queen.

"Where should I put the document boxes?" Hikari jumped up slightly. She was surprised by the previously silent Yui who was holding a box with less important documents.

"There on the shelf." She pointed to the shelf at the back of the room, where the space was just on the top of shelf. Yui will have to use the chair to reach it. Hikari could have sworn that for a second there was annoyance on Yui's face, she was looking quite carefully at her face, which caught the person's attention.

"Do I have something on my face?" She wondered if her lenses looked too unnatural or something, but her worries were unnecessary.

"No, nothing." Hikari quickly turned around. "I just got a little lost in thought." Yui just nodded at it and started to go to the shelf with a light-eyed look on her back. She couldn't see that Hikari had a slight almost imperceptible red tint on her ears. Hikari could not believe she was staring at the girl who was in front of her forgetting everything. She had to admit, however, that Yui was beautiful, but she left this thought behind, telling herself she was a classmate. She was annoyed that she could not ignore Yui's beauty as she does with other girls.

Hikari jumped and saw that there was another box with her, which she took and also went to the shelf where Yui had already taken one old chair and climbed it. The chair was shaking and unstable, making Yui look as if she was about to fall, but with her newly acquired fitness she had a good sense of balance and was completely safe.

Hikari, however, did not know this and ran quickly underneath her by letting go of the box on the side. When she was under Yui, she grabbed her thighs a little above knees and stabilized her, which slightly surprised Yui who looked down and saw Hikari sigh heavily.

"Are you all right?" Asked Hikari, trying to ignore the softness she felt in her hand and refraining from stroking the delicate skin that was even felt through black pantyhose. To hide the embarrassment she smiled beautifully.

"Thank you." Yui smiled, which didn't help the reddening Hikari, who was able to see the barely visible sexy panties through her translucent tights when she stood on her fingers to put the box down. Hikari looked for a while but quickly turned her eyes away when she realized what she was doing and got agitated but quickly calmed down when Yui started to get off the chair.

*crack*

The old chair shot in the leg and Yui started falling on Hikari who opened her eyes in shock. The president was able to catch Yui, but still both fell to the ground. Yui's breasts fell on the face of Hikari, who waved her hands around not wanting to touch Yui out of embarrassment. Finally, Yui got up and stopped for a moment over the red Hikari, who looked into her eyes and saw that her eyes had a purple shade.

"Once again. Thank you." Yui laughed lightly and finally stood up and gave a hand to Hikari who took her in and got up. Yui brushed herself and started walking towards the door taking her journal. She turned around at the door and added. "Until the next time."

All this time Hikari said nothing just looking at Yui leaving and when she left she squatted and grabbed her head.

"No! No! No! Calm down Hikai! These thoughts are uncalled for!"

 It took a few minutes before she calmed down.

239