Ch-22,5 What has just happened?
9.1k 26 214
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Aqua has been kidnapped and no one was able to do anything about it, which is why everyone is now shocked, so much that they are unable to think correctly, which has not improved their immediate situation. However, their dullness did not last long, as a male voice ripped them from their astonishment.

"What has just happened? It was the voice of a man in a combat suit who came to help because he was suddenly called by an organisation agent. The voice sounded like a teenager, so he was not shorter than his colleagues but younger and not fully grown. His face was covered from the nose upwards by special goggles leaving his brown hair well visible. 

However, no one was able to answer his question because the whole situation was absurd. Who would ever believe that the retreating demons would show such great cooperation when they pulled back and effectively overpower the Magical Girl, no matter how unprepared she was for a sudden attack, and drag her into the portal in such a comical way?

This matter, however, was not as laughable as it might seem, because she is now in enemy territory surrounded by a mass of demons, and they are unable to do anything about it and can only hope that she will manage to get out on her own. Even knowing that there are safeguards in the transformational artifacts did not improve the situation, because they did not know whether this would be enough if the Witch was there, but it not mean that they will do nothing.

"Send a message to Command that the Magical Girl Magic Aqua has been kidnapped! Now everyone secure the area and send a message to the other units to focus on the outskirts of the city." The boy was throwing orders around, taking control of the situation to minimize damage. "Medics to the school, see if there are any injuries!"

"Yes, sir!" His subordinates responded by throwing themselves into action, there may be surprises, but the training made it possible for everyone to know what role they had and what to do even now, which showed the quality of training of the organisation they belonged to.

"We will help too!" Eisst called out to him, although she could barely stand on her own feet, tired from the constant fighting she wanted to help and Feeu also agreed with her. The commander of the support team however, only turned his head in opposition seeing her condition, though slightly surprised that she increased her rank during the fight, which was rare.

"No, you have to get your strength to help with the search." He said calmly, knowing that this is what they want, but they cannot say out loud because they have responsibilities and he respected that. "We will take care of the cleaning, that is what we are here for."

"But..."

"This is a good decision." Argent interrupted Feeu who had just arrived and landed in an extremely gentle manner, her face a little red, probably from anger Eisst thought, although Feeu guessed what might have happened. "Besides, I don't think she is in any 'real' danger."

"What makes you so sure?" The unconvinced warrior asked, he had no reason to believe that demons and Witch would not attack Aqua when they had the opportunity.

"She could have finished me off or hurt the students, but she didn't do it." Argent admitted.

"So what does she want, why did she do it?" He asked shocked, unable to understand.

"She played lightly with me." She said, turning her eyes away quietly with a slight blush. This surprised everyone present, but especially the boy who did not know how to answer, standing there for a while with his mouth open.

"We must start looking for her anyway," In the end, he gathered up enough to say something. "We cannot just leave her like that."

As if waiting for these words, a small black portal appeared in the air, so small that it only allowed a small leaf to pass. Argent picked it up with a slight twitch when she had to bend down and read the contents aloud.

"Let us discuss the ransom."

Underneath it it was writing where to leave the message and when.

"Really?" They were too surprised to know who said it.

214