Ch-26 Farewell before the Exchange
10.2k 25 243
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yui took Aqua to her cell completely naked and wet after their little stay in the bathhouse where, the Magical Girl was prepared by Yui, now being all red as well as being breathless, but this did not slow down their pace because the driad took care of her by carrying her like a princess, which gave Aqua a dose of shame.

She got an orgasm because of Yui so many times in the bathhouse that, combined with the hot water, she almost fainted, which signalled to Yui that they had to change locations and had already notified Miyu to move there, to prepare herself for the long last round, which will probably last until the end of the day or until Aqua is knocked out from exhaustion, thus faling asleep.

When they reached the cell they saw there that Miyu was already sitting naked on the bed next to her many toys that, Yui didn't know where they came from, but she could figure out that she probably asked the demons to create them for her because she couldn't see any electric or flexible ones and she took quite a few of them with different shapes.

Yui applauded slightly, which was noticed by Aqua, who looked in shock at the toys Miyu brought with her and started to wriggle in the hands of a driad who gripped her harder, not wanting her to free herself from her because it would be against her master's orders, she even grew a fungus on her crotch again, which Aqua felt when her anus was put on it. She stopped herself at once, not resisting her punishment because she knew that if she wriggle, driad would take much longer to fuck her and so she closed her eyes preparing for thrust.

However, dick did not come and all she felt was a hand that stroke her buttock moving to her thigh and then repeated this movement, after a while she opened her eyes just to see the Witch smiling, a smile that said she saw something charming and Aqua realized that her expression in this moment must have looked pathetic, annoyed, she glared at the Witch.

Yui just peeked at her sending her eyes to the driad who put Aqua on the bed, then went to the cell side where she waited for her next orders, the Witches tied the Magical Girl up by restraining her hands and then started to massage all over her body preparing it for what would come, and Aqua's body responded immediately getting excited which only brought more shame to the Magical Girl who tried with all her might to ignore their touches.

Miyu, however, did not give her time to get used to her touches and slowly began to focus on her breasts, where she would squeeze them from time to time, pinching her nipples, which were already erected, ready for whatever the Witches wanted to do with them. "Mmm"  Unfortunately Aqua despite her great efforts, could not stop her moaning when Yui decided to play with the Magical Girl's already wet pussy, which she had previously been busy preparing.

Yui took the analballs connected with a string and started putting them in one by one, until all six of them entered with a slight difficulty, then left them there focusing on the clitoris for the time being, forcing her to make more moans that now resounded all over the cell and continued this caressing until Aqua approached the orgasm, where she pulled out the analballs with one quick movement, which pushed the girl to cum.

At that time Miyu started sucking on her nipple, and playing with the other one in her hand, which caused more moaning in Aqua, who could not help being weakened by Yui, who is still playing with her pussy only now by putting her fingers in it. Aqua did not even complain, knowing that if she started, they would just put a gag on her mouth, without any mercy, and continue to play, just thinking about her body.

After a while Yui started playing with a dildo that she put in Aqua's ass, which stimulated girl a lot, and Miyu helped by putting another dildo in her mouth without even giving her a second to recover then the two Witches kissed each other, accompanied by the moans of Aqua, whose treatment was getting rougher and rougher. This treatment caused a few more orgasms, accompanied by dulled moans, until the Witches got bored of this position and Aqua was apparently tired, though it was only beginning.

But that wasn't the end of suprises because Yui had a idea that was so tempting that she couldn't stop herself so she called out for a driad that came up to her quickly and then ripped off her mushroom, which she put above her own pussy, filling it with her mana, which made it attach itself to Yui, sending a shiver over her body when she could feel it like a part of her own body.

"Mmm!" Aqua was very surprised and worried when she saw a fungus attached to Yui's crotch, which changed its tip to Amethyst, not to mention that its size also increased. Miyu, on the other hand, had glowing eyes and could not take her eyes away from the fungus which rose like a living creature.

"This is gonna be fun!" Yui yelled then brutally pushed her new companion into the anus of Aqua, who couldn't even moan, her eyes started to cryout from a sudden attack and clenched dildo in her mouth as Yui started to push with all her might, constantly enjoying the new feelings she got, thanks to her new mate who immediately started to release amethyst gold syrup to moisten the rear hole of Aqua.

It only took her a short while to bring Aqua to another orgasm, and then she released the syrup herself filling the inside of the girl, who then lay down on Miyu without having the strength to stay still on her own, which pleased Yui who started thrusting again without worrying about Aqua's exhaustion.

Miyu, of course, did not forget to keep squeezing and sucking Aqua's tits and nipples, as she could no longer do anything but take all their affection on herself while her eyes started to get blurry. Aqua couldn't stand it, becoming semi-conscious just taking pleasure in what they were doing to her and only being able to resist by clenching her fists.

It took them a few more orgasms before they changed their position, where Yui lined up in front of Aqua holding her head, intending to push her fungus dick down her throat, which the Magical Girl allowed without much trouble not even biting the fungus down, while Witch put her new dick in her throat and after it was pushed down all the way in, Yui enjoyed the sensations that flowed from the mushroom, although unfortunately not very strong, in the end it was just a fungus not the real deal.

At that time Miyu took on the post in the back of the Magical Girl and meant to take care of her pussy so as not to give her even a bit of rest, where she started playing with her other hand with a new dildo, which was bigger than the last one and more importantly cold, which after putting it in the anus of Aqua caused her a little shocks and shakes from cold.

Yui when she was satisfied enough with the sensations she felt while thrusting in Aqua mouth, she released a large load of syrup, which the girl swallowed very nicely, getting a stroke on head by Yui as reward, because the Witch was happy seeing Aqua's eyes showing she was a bit absent.

Their play lasted several hours where, Aqua was treated like a sex doll all that time, so now she was covered in a thick layer of syrup lying unconscious on the bed next to Miyu who cuddled Yui as she herself was also sleeping, dead tired from constant fun. 

Aqua, after two hours of constant fucking lost her awareness, where subconsciously her lust took control of her, giving herself to the Witches, it even got so far that she started sucking a mushroom dick above Yui's pussy on her own, which led her make the Witch orgasm and when she was fucked in the ass by Yui she sucked on Miyu's breast, which also took great pleasure from herself.

Still, Yui hadn't forgotten herself to the point of taking Aqua's virginity, who even subconsciously and utterly absorbed by pleasure, shook as Yui put her mushroom dick in front of her pussy, not that she wanted to do anything more than tease her, after all the only situation where she will take the virginity of the Magical Girls will be only when they asks for it.

Now however it's time to rest as they are all tired, so Yui pulled Miyu to her with one hand and Aqua with the other, Magical Girl hugged Yui while sleeping, which would probably embarrass her if she woke up now, but now unaware of it, she enjoyed warm body of Witch who fucked her.

243