Hatsuko vs Ancient Dragon – chapter 59
2.8k 9 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The only times I have heard about dragons was in legends.

It was said that they used to exist on our planet many years ago.

In the legends and video games, dragons were described as powerful beings that could destroy an entire country.

Different from video games, this dragon here was way bigger than I had imagined.

The tension that this dragon gave was a superior one which could make someone faint from the pressure.

But the only thing that I felt was none other than curiosity.

I stared at the eyes of the silver dragon which were also staring right back at mine.

[ Do you not understand my language Human? ]

The silver dragon asked me.

The fact that this dragon could speak means it has some intelligence.

[ Yes, I understand. ] ( Hatsuko )

I answered him without budging from my spot. I was really calm about this.

Actually, I might be a little excited about finding something like this!

The silver dragon lowered its head a bit so it could see me a bit better.

[ Then let me ask you a question! ]

Its voice echoed a little

The dragon seemed to be pissed off about something.

[ What is a human doing on my territory? ]

The dragon asked me while leaking a bit of killing intent directed at me. 

[ Why do I have to tell you that? ] ( Hatsuko )

I immediately responded to the silver dragon without a care.

[ Oh? A mere human dares to talk this way to a dragon? ]

An intense killing intent was released by the dragon the moment it heard my response.

I didn't respond, At that moment I was preparing a plan in my head on how to defeat it.

I tried checking out its status.

.

——————————

Species: Ancient Dragon

Gender: Female

Health: 8.999/1.999.999

STR: 999.999

MC (mental capacity): 999.999

AGI: 999.999

VIT: 999.999

DEF: 999.999

Condition: Recovering, injured

Skills: ??

——————————

.

Before I could realize, fangs that would easily crush a human being were coming right in front of my eyes.

It was fast, even for me. I tried dodging with all I could!

The dragon, without minding that its bite had missed it began to draw near me again. Another biting attack came towards me.

I carried Shiro's body somewhere safe using "Telekinesis"

I placed the strongest barrier around my body I could think of and took some distance away from the dragon.

[ Oh? So you managed to dodge that? ]

I didn't let the dragon out of my sight. By seeing the size of the giant mouth that can easily crunch me down, I am able to somehow determine the actual size of its body. The mouth of that dragon could fit my entire body without a problem and it still had room for other humans to fit.

Even though it had a massive body, the dragon was way faster than me.

All of its stats were 999.999 and its skills were unknown to "The eyes of see-through".

I already knew that this dragon wasn't taking me seriously since if it did, I would have ended inside its stomach in no time.

The only thing I had to my advantage was my health which was higher than its dragons.

.

——————————

Name: Hatsuko Gee

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Health: 93.002/93.002

STR: 40.302

MC (mental capacity): 12.520

AGI: 45.600

VIT: 14.789

DEF: 26.888

Soul collected: 9.999/10.000

Condition: Healthy,

Skills: ( Materialisation ), ( Air slash ) ( The eyes of see-through ) ( Rage ) ( Berserk of Gluttony ) ( Presence detection) ( Night Vision ) ( Fireball ) ( Marionette ) ( Auto fight ) ( Poison Resistance ) ( Illusion) ( Life Draining ) ( Telekinesis ) ( Limit breaker ) ( killing intent ) ( Boost ) ( X10 eyes ) ( Aura sense ) ( Eyes of destructing ) ( telepathy ) ( Clone ), etc

——————————

.

This dragon's health was 8.999.

Somehow it must have been injured which resulted in lower health.

If this dragon was not injured, its health would have extended over 2 million!

What attack should I use?

I created the sharpest Katanas I could imagine.

I could attack it directly but I'm sure the dragon will dodge them and then attacking me with its speed.

Also, I don't know what abilities this dragon has.

I made several katanas float around me, and made them charge towards the dragon.

With a swing of its tail, my katanas were shattered into pieces.

So that won't work...

"Boost"

I activated this skill after taking some distance away from the dragon.

Somehow, my body was feeling a lot better.

I started breathing faster, my whole body was burning as if I was on fire.

.

——————————

Name: Hatsuko Gee

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Health: 93.002/93.002 (+20.000)

STR: 40.302 (+20.000)

MC (mental capacity): 12.520 (+20.000)

AGI: 45.600 (+20.000)

VIT: 14.789 (+20.000)

DEF: 26.888 (+20.000)

Soul collected: 9.999/10.000

Condition: Healthy,

Skills: ( Materialisation ), ( Air slash ) ( The eyes of see-through ) ( Rage ) ( Berserk of Gluttony ) ( Presence detection) ( Night Vision ) ( Fireball ) ( Marionette ) ( Auto fight ) ( Poison Resistance ) ( Illusion) ( Life Draining ) ( Telekinesis ) ( Limit breaker ) ( killing intent ) ( Boost ) ( X10 eyes ) ( Aura sense ) ( Eyes of destructing ) ( telepathy ) ( Clone ), etc

——————————

.

All of my stats went up by 20.000 which is impressive as a boost.

I clenched my whole body and launched myself towards the dragon's head.

Surprisingly my body adapted really fast to this boosting skill.

The dragon came towards me with its mouth open.

It was as if I was going directly into the dragon's mouth.

But before I would end up inside the dragon's mouth, I made a flat object which I used as a thing to change my direction. I used my left leg to push against that flat object and pushed myself away.

The dragon noticing that I went up, raised its head towards me who was flying.

While I was floating up, I made several clones beside me to confuse the dragon.

All of my clones charged towards the dragon without hesitation.

[ It's useless! ]

The dragon said while shooting fireballs towards my clones.

My clones couldn't dodge all of the attacks which were coming from that dragon.

One after another, my clones were disappearing from the attacks.

The remaining three clones suddenly disappeared without being attacked.

[ What? ]

The dragon all confused reacted, but it didn't drop its guard.

Transferring my Consciousness between my clones was one advantage that it had.

Meaning that, when I use the "Clone" skill, I wouldn't die as long as I had a clone who is on stand by.

All of the clones which were charging towards the dragon a moment ago were a distraction.

I had most of consciousness on one of the clones which was beside the dragons head.

Before the dragon could realize I was beside it, I clenched my fist and punched the dragons face with all of my power.

I could feel as my fist was piercing through the air until the moment of impact.

The dragon's face was really hard but I managed to push it away with my punch.

The dragons head flew some meters away, but its body didn't move an inch.

But one thing was certain, I was able to deal some damage to the dragon.

[ You! ]

An angered voice was released from the dragon.

I understood that the dragon was really angry.

A dark aura came out of that dragon. The aura was so massive that It could fit this entire place without a problem.

I had all of my senses towards the dragon.

Until now, the dragon hadn't moved its body from that position but now it got up.

All of my senses understood that the dragon was now taking it seriously.

The dragon was on all fours and now was staring at me.

The dragon opened the mouth and from it, a white glowing ball was forming.

It was as if it was charging a powerful attack.

At that moment, my body was telling me to get away from that position as fast as I could.

With all of my power, I flew to the side, some meters away.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

When I turned my head in the direction of where I was before, a massive hole was created which continued into the depths of this place.

If that thing would have reached me, I would have instantly died.

I still didn't know if that dragon had other skills but one thing is sure...

I have to kill that thing!

The dragon was preparing another similar attack on its mouth.

A white glowing sphere was forming inside the dragon's mouth.

I created several clones of myself going in different directions.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Some of my clones perished the moment they touched the while glowing beam.

The remaining clones started spreading out in different directions.

Spears made of fire started appeared beside the dragon.

I could feel that all of them were aimed towards my clones.

*Swoosh* *Swoosh* *Swoosh* *Swoosh* *Swoosh* *Swoosh*

*Swoosh**Swoosh**Swoosh**Swoosh**Swoosh**Swoosh*

*Swoosh**Swoosh**Swoosh**Swoosh**Swoosh**Swoosh*

*Swoosh**Swoosh**Swoosh**Swoosh**Swoosh**Swoosh*

The spears pierced through all of my clones.

Now, I was the only one left.

My stamina was also running out at an incredible speed.

I prepared an extra layer of barrier over my body.

Both me and the dragon were panting.

Sweat was running down my face as I was trying to catch my breath. My skill "boost" was draining my energy at an insane speed.

I had to do something fast!

Before the dragon could attack again I used "Eyes of destruction" skill.

I stared at the dragon's heart as it was preparing another dozen spears made of fire.

[ HHNG!! ]

The dragon reacted the moment I stared at its heart.

It was as if it was feeling the pain caused by this attack.

I also didn't expect the dragon to notice my attack.

When I tested this attack on normal monsters, they didn't seem to notice that I was destroying their vitals inside their body.

But this might be an expectation since this is a dragon.

A nonexistent existence on this planet.

The dragon started struggling in pain as I was destroying the heart of that dragon.

.

——————————

Species: Ancient Dragon

Gender: Female

Health: 7.548/1.999.999

STR: 999.999

MC (mental capacity): 999.999

AGI: 999.999

VIT: 999.999

DEF: 999.999

Condition: Recovering, injured

Skills: ??

——————————

.

The dragon's health was going down without even attacking me.

Is it not attacking me because of the pain?
Or so I thought...

The dragon started raging.

Countless fireballs and spears appeared and started destroyed everything.

It couldn't concentrate on me so he decided to destroy everything inside here. The dragon was raging!

While I had this chance, I launched myself towards the dragon while dodging all of the fireballs which were going around.

Some of them would make contact with the ground, the walls, and the ceiling, breaking and destroying everything. Some of them even managed to graze me.

When I arrived near the dragon, I punched its face once again. I had to cancel my skill "Eyes of destruction" since for this skill to work, I had to focus my eyes on the vitals of the dragon.

Its body was pushed away a bit from the force.

I didn't want to leave any break for the dragon to recover so I got near the dragon again and punched its face again.

[ Agh... ]

My body was at my limit, I had used a lot of stamina without a break.

I need to recover my energy!

* * *

At that moment the dragon swung its tail towards Hatsuko but he dodged it without a problem.

"What's with this human?"

The dragon thought.

The dragon created several other fireballs directed towards Hatsuko.

Hatsuko managed to dodge almost most of them. 

Some of the fireballs managed to touch him a little but still, that wasn't enough to take Hatsuko down.

Dragon's stamina was also running down.

The dragon wasn't sure for how long it was going to last.

"How can a human be this strong?"

The dragon thought as It shot fireballs towards Hatsuko without a break.

The dragon wasn't going to stop until Hatsuko was dead.

In the dragon's eyes, Hatsuko was a threat.

The dragon couldn't believe that a human this strong existed.

One of the fireballs finally managed to reach Hatsuko.

*BOOM*

He somehow managed to block the attack with his bare hands but the impact of the fire managed to cause some damages.

His hands and face were filled with bruises and burns from the attack.

"I-i did it!"

The dragon celebrated in its mind.

Hatsuko's body fell down unconscious.

But the dragon was still wary of him.

The dragon didn't want to let its guard down.

Even though Hatsuko's body was down, the dragon was still feeling uneasy about something.

It couldn't understand what was going on.

The body which was laying on the ground suddenly dissolved into air.

"A clone?"

The dragon wondered.

[ Did you really think you could kill me? ] ( Hatsuko )

From the other side of the dragon, Hatsuko's voice was heard.

The dragon turned around and looked at Hatsuko.

His eyes had turned green and were glowing.

"Life draining?... I-impossible!!"

.

.

Okay!

I wanted to talk something about this story and how ppl keep telling me to add the "NTR" tag. I won't be adding that because there is a misunderstanding about the relationship between Hanna and the MC.  Hanna's relationship with MC is not a love relationship but a friendship so her having a boyfriend other than the MC is not a betrayal to him. All his thoughts about her are his delusions.  NTR is considered when someone you're in a relationship with, cheats on you. 

The next thing I wanted to talk about is the flow of how this story is going! 

I know this kind of story is different from all of the other web novels you might have read and I'm trying my best to improve myself. I already have in mind how this story will end, and I'm not planning on changing my mind at all! But until the story arrives until the end I want to improve all of the story holes and the development of all of the characters!

I'm not sure how many chapters this novel will end up, but I want it to be at least 200 chapters until it ends! So you gotta be a little patient if you wanna know how this will end! XD

Also thank you all for the support! 

48