A dragon in heat! – Chapter 158
926 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“There’s no escape this time… Hatsuko <3…” She gently whispered those words in my ears . My body felt really hot as if I was on fire. Her breath was crashing against my face, and I could feel her whole body rubbing against me. 

"Hatsuko <3…" But as she was about to press her lips against mine, she was thrown away by Shiro. She looked really pissed the moment I turned my eyes to her.

"Hmph!!" She averted her head away from me while pouting as if she didn't care what she just did. 

"What was that about Shiro!? I was having a moment there!" Akemi snapped back at Shiro after she managed to get back on her feat. But Shiro didn't even bother to look back at her. She continued ignoring both of us as if we weren't there. 

While on the other hand, Akemi was blushing while trying to close her own legs as if she was trying not to leak.

"Damn you little cat! Don't ignore me!" Thanks to Akemi's loud voice, the other girls woke up as well. They were confused on why Akemi was acting like that, ending up much quieter. 

.

..

….

After an hour, we continued going onto the next floor of this dungeon. 

Chloe and Hina took the lead of the group this time. 

While Chloe fought in close distance with her daggers, Hina used her skills as a support from a distance. They understood how to properly use their skills, and how they could help one another. Thanks to that, they were becoming much stronger really fast. 

Akemi was walking next to me the whole time with her flushed face. She was acting really strange and she wasn’t saying anything to me. 

"Is something wrong?" 

"I don't know, you tell me." And her response was a little more aggressive than usual. 

But even though she was acting like that, she was clinging to my body. Ichika on the other hand was walking with the twin sisters but sometimes she would take glances back at me. 

Shiro also came to my other side the moment she noticed that Akemi was acting like that with me. Shiro continued ignoring me even though she was clinging to my body just like Akemi.

[ Shiro? ] This whole Shiro hasn't said anything to me, that's why I decided to ask her.

[ You smell like Akemi and I don't like it! ] But her response was a bit unexpected.

Since Shiro is a cat, she can sense the scent that Akemi has been leaving on my clothes.

"Is there any place where we could take a bath?" When I asked this question to Akemi, everyone turned their heads to me. Even Chloe, who was fighting some massive lizard, looked at me after slicing them off with ease.

"...yes there is…" Akemi also had a little trouble speaking as she was saying that. "...there is one in the resting room." But she never separated from me, even after we were going to the next floor.

.

When we entered the same looking room where we took a rest, Akemi showed us the way to the baths. I was expecting it to be some kind of cold river or something similar to that, but…

"It's a hot spring!" She reacted in amazement the moment we came to this area. They all were excited to enter the hotspring, and that included me. 

It's been a long time since I washed myself, so this will be really relaxing.

Everyone else said something about getting ready then they hid somewhere away from me. They are girls, so of course they wouldn't want to change in front of me.

Since I'm all alone, I might as well go inside the hot spring. I took off my clothes and put them in a dry place, then I dipped myself inside the water. The water wasn't too hot and it wasn't too cold. It was the perfect temperature where all of my muscles relaxed. If I let my guard down, I could even fall asleep without even knowing.

...

"I can't believe there was a hot spring in here!" From a distance, I heard Hina's voice coming closer.

"I've never been in one, but I've heard that it makes women's skin much smoother." ( Ichika )

"That's true, I've seen results every time I went into a hot spring." ( Hina )

"My family owned a hot spring, so it was normal for me to go in there every day after training." ( Chloe )

"I know right! The feeling of your body relaxing into the water is just the best!" ( Hina )

They all seemed to be really happy about this. But wait, are they planning on coming inside the water right now?

And my question was answered the moment I turned around and saw everyone naked coming in here. Without bothering that I was already inside, they all joined in the hot spring. 

"Waaah! This is just the best…" Hina relaxed her body in the water as she closed her eyes.

"I feel reborn…" Chloe also had a refreshed look on her face. 

Ichika on the other hand was nervously trying to cover her body with her hands then she looked at me with a blushed face.

"H-Hatsuko, d-don't stare at me too much…"  Even though she said that, she was staying somewhere near me. 

Shiro was also enjoying the hot water, letting herself loose.

"Now that I look at Shiro, doesn't she have big breasts…?" Hina suddenly said when she saw Shiro relax in the water. It was impressive to see how her breasts looked like they were floating...

"They are floating... amazing…" They all seemed amazed by Shiro's chest. Their eyes were glued on her chest as they were floating in the water.

 But as I was also distracted by her things, I felt something pinching my arm. When I turned to my left, I saw Akemi that had dipped herself up to her mouth inside the water. 

"Why did you pinch me?" I asked Akemi. 

"No reason…" Everyone was also looking at Akemi's strange behaviour. 

"Akemi has been acting kind of strange…" ( Chloe )

"I may have a guess, but…" ( Hina )

"..." Even Ichika was slightly blushing as she was looking at her. 

This all started when Akemi pushed me down, then when Shiro pushed her away. That's when she continued acting like that. Maybe Shiro knows something about Akemi.

"Shiro, do you know what happened to Akemi?" I asked her, but she immediately averted her eyes away from me. 

"If you don't answer then I won't let you suck my blood anymore." But she reacted the moment she heard the word 'blood'. 

[ Akemi is in heat… ] That's when she finally responded to me. "...hmph!" Then she went back to ignoring me.

"She’s in heat?..." I said to myself outloud while Akemi dipped herself even deeper than before from embarrassment. Everyone else was also speechless for a bit and didn't want to say anything more about that topic. They all were blushing as they averted their eyes away in their imagination.

.

..

...

After completing almost 2,999 floors we were finally at the last challenge we had to complete. Akemi was also back to her former self while Shiro was clingy but ignoring me at the same time.

"This is the strongest part of the whole dungeon. Even most of the dragons had trouble defeating it." Akemi explained to us before we entered the final floor.

What was on this floor was a dragon with a long and slim body that could reach thousands of meters.

I wonder how powerful this dragon is...

.

.

.

.

Been really busy irl and I couldn't post on this novel for some time.

But I plan on posting a lot more after I get some free time and stock up more chapters on patreon!

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 15 chapters ahead are available on Patreon!

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

22