The spirit who guarded the dungeon! – Chapter 170
548 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing another dungeon, we encountered a spirit guardian who seemed to be cheeky at first, but now she ended up being straight up annoying.

“Say aah.”

“Aaaahhh… mhhm, delicious!”

Right now Ichika was feeding her small portions of food, suitable for her size. But what's worse, she was treating her just like a baby.

But trying to argue or even complain about her behavior was something that I didn't want to do, nor did I even bother. And most of the girls seemed to be fond of that little creature who already had gotten comfortable being around them.

“You’re so cute Alette.” (Ichika)

“How do you fly?” (Chloe)
“Do you have wings?” (Hina)

Even the twin sisters were interested in that small creature who basically did nothing. They were sitting on their knees, looking at that little thing from underneath.

“Wings? Why would I need wings? I can fly perfectly fine without them! See?!” She began flying around their heads while bragging about that subject.

“Waaah! That's amazing Alette!” And the one who was closest to her, was Ichika.

“Ha ha ha! I’m amazing, aren't I?! Even a dragon won’t be able to catch me with my flying speed!” 

But as that guardian was bragging about her flying skills, Akemi suddenly got up and began approaching Alette with a smug face.

“That's quite amazing to brag about your flying skills like that.” 

“I know right?! Heahahahaha!”

"So you won't have a problem if a dragon suddenly came here?"

"If a dragon was here, I could punch it away with just my fist!" 

That little thing was getting way too comfortable and confident, not knowing that right in front of her was an actual dragon. But not any ordinary dragon. Akemi was and still is considered as one of the most powerful ones.

"Eh? Why is everyone so quiet? I'm amazing, right…?"

The spirit guardian wondered after seeing that everyone else was either wryly smiling or averting eye contact with her.

"How about we have a death match right here? I'm quite curious to know how you're going to punch me away." 

"Eh?..." The spirit guardian blankly looked at Akemi, realizing the aura she was releasing was not a human one. 

And just from her intimidation, she stood still until she passed out while standing.

“So much talk for a little creature.”

"Jeez Akemi, not you too! You didn't need to scare her like that." 

Not gonna lie, my ears felt much better now that there wasn't an annoying voice bragging all the time without a single thought behind it.

But there's still something that got stuck in my head. The fact there was another world that little thing considered as her home. 

If I had to think this through, then that is another realm just like the dragon’s one. And I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot more realms that no one knew about.

"Should we help that little thing go back to her realm?" I suggested to everyone after thinking this through.

"Eh?!" (Hina)

"Wha?" (Ichika)

"He's joking… right?" (Chloe)

Everyone blankly stared at me in disbelief about what I just said to them.

"Hatsuko, maybe you should take a break. It has been a tough day for you." Even Akemi was joining the group of girls who didn't believe that I made such a suggestion.

“I’m fine, there’s no need to overreact like that.” 

“Hatsuko, helping a stranger? that's something new.” Chloe also added, not knowing what to say next.

“You wouldn't help someone out of the blue like that. There must be something that you want from that realm?” 

And as Hina had guessed, she was almost on spot about my goal of helping the spirit guardian.

I smirked. “We already conquered the dragon’s realm so I was thinking, why don’t we head to the next one? “

All of the girls looked at me for a moment before realizing where I was getting at.

“You don’t mean…” Hina said after realizing what I was trying to say.

“”A dungeon!”” Both Ichika and Chloe excitedly said at the same time.

“That's right. If the dragons had their own special dungeon, and our world had many abandoned dungeons, then it wouldn't be weird if there was a special dungeon in that realm as well.” I explained to everyone about my plan as I looked at Akemi for her confirmation.

“I think I already explained but the dungeon in my home was made by dragons, so I don’t think that will apply in the spirits’ realm as well…” 

So I guess, I was too quick to come to a conclusion about them having a dungeon…
We still barely know anything about their species and how they act in their own world. So compared to dragons, they could be a peaceful world with no wars and conflicts with each other.

“But that doesn't stop us from not helping this little thing. I’ve always wondered what another realm would look like besides the dragon’s one.” Akemi wondered after thinking this once again.

“I also want to see Alette’s home as well.” Ichika also said.

“No complaints here.” (Chloe)

“I’ll agree with whatever decision Hatsuko takes.” (Hina)

Shiro on the other hand was keeping an eye on Alette together with the twin sisters who seemed to be interested at the size of that thing.

“Alright, then let's help her. And I’m only doing it because I'm also curious to see what their realm looks like.” 

.

.

.

.

Another new chapter for today!

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

    Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit     

16