Spirit’s realm! – Chapter 175
522 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Then, I welcome you to the best place that a spirit could ask for. The ForgottenLand!”

Everyone looked either surprised or eager to enter inside the portal which led to a place filled with more little humanoid beings that called themselves ‘Spirits’.

"Let's go." I said to everyone as we all entered the portal which immediately closed after we all were inside.

"This place is..."

“”....””

"Tiny?" 

Chloe and Hina reacted as they were looking at our surroundings.

The first thing that came into my mind when looking at this place, was that everything was incredibly small and tiny. Starting from trees, flowers, and hills, weren't that much taller than the size of our bodies. 

Everything in here was the perfect size for spirits and their tiny bodies. It was a world meant for their actual size.

“We look like giants in this realm.” I gave my option about this place as we were looking at this weird sight around us.

“You actually do, since this place was specifically made for us, Spirits.” Alette explained as she was leading us to her home.

I’m actually wondering what her town would look like. Maybe they all have mushroom houses just like those fairy tales I once read, or maybe they live just like humans but with smaller buildings.

“I can't wait to see the other Spirits. I wonder how they will react when they see us?” Chloe excitedly wondered.

“If they never came outside of this realm, then there is a chance that they’ll freak out by our size.” Hina let out her thoughts about how other spits might react to us.

“Now that I think about it, you may be right…” Alette fell into her own thoughts for a moment before looking back at us. “Well, I’m sure it will be fine. Besides you are with me.” She proudly said as she rested the palm of her head on her chest.

….

We continued walking for around twenty minutes before we could see a short sized gate blocking anything else from entering the border.

I couldn't see any houses or buildings from here but I was certain that the great wall which seemed to protect a territory was built by spirits of this realm. But for us humans, we could pass through it by just jumping over with ease.

“S-s-s-stop right there or bad stuff will happen to you!!!!!!!” From a distance we heard a small but a scared voice that didn't want us to get any closer..

Then from here, we saw a small glowing spirit who had a tiny spear on her tiny hands. 

“Whoever you are, put down your weapon! These people are with me!” Alette loudly responded back to that scared little spirit who seemed to be trembling from looking at our enormous sizes.

“I a-a-a-already told you, not to take any step further or I will s-shoot!” But that spirit protecting the wall didn't seem to listen to Alette even though she was a spirit herself.

“Maybe it was a bad idea to come here…” Chloe said with a troubled voice.

“No wait, something’s not right here…” Alette said to us in a little confusion before looking back at that terrified guardian spirit. “Don’t you recognize me?” She asked once again as she was trying to get closer to her so they both could see each other better.

“I already t-t-told you to stay b–”
“...Asia?”

“-ack…”

But the moment Alette got close enough to her, they both seemed to recognize each other. The other girls were a little relieved as well by this kind of thing.

“...A-Alette? Is that really you?” Asia’s eyes began tearing up a little from the sudden recognition.

“It's been a while, Asia.” 

A soft, yet a pained smile filled with regret and happiness showed in the small guardian who was frightened just some moments ago.

“A…Alette! It’s you right?! It's you!!!” Tears began rolling down her eyes just like a waterfall to that small spirit.

“Yeah.”   }  

“Where have you been this whole time?! I missed you so much!!! I thought for sure that you were dead!” 

“I'm sorry… I never wanted this to happen… but I'm glad that you are alive and well.” Alette hugged Asia as she said that to her with tears in her eyes.

After both of them had calmed down from not seeing each other for a long time, Asia looked at us in a bit of confusion and still fear in her eyes.

“Alette, w-who are they?” She tried being as polite as possible when asking about us.

“Sniff, oh, right. I almost forgot.” She wiped her tears from her eyes before looking at us. “They are some humans who helped me. It was thanks to them that I managed to get out of that cursed dungeon.”
“C-cursed dungeon? Did a dragon e-enslave you?”

Alette nodded in confirmation. “But that doesn't matter anymore. I'm back, and I never plan on heading out there ever again.” 

“I’m just happy that you are not hurt…” Both of them hugged each other once again as they said that. 

I wonder what kind of relationship these two have with each other. From what I can see, they seemed to be like sisters.

“Oh, right! One of my saviors over here needs a bit of energy from the tree of life. His body condition is getting worse as time passess by and I would really like to repay him.” Alette explained to her friend about my condition.

Asia looked at me for a moment before looking back at Alette.” I would like to help your friends as well, but…”
“But?”

There was a gap of silence as everyone was waiting for Asia’s response.

“He can not access the tree of life…” She said with a pained voice about it.

.

.

.

This chapter was a bit short, but I hope that these daily updates are making up for it!

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

    Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit     

14