Every man’s dream! – Chapter 188
551 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While feeling the sound of eternal silence, I kept thinking of what was going to happen to me. My head felt really light even though I shouldn't even be conscious right now. If I had to say, I was feeling really warm and cozy.

I was already aware of what had happened to me before I passed out, and complaining right now was something that I didn't have in mind. 

In fact, I felt happy that I was able to help everyone that was with me this whole time. 

Even after I treated them harshly, they never gave up on me. 

But right now, everything has become much quieter… and sooner or later, I knew that I would no longer be able to even think anymore.

But… Why do I feel this warm right now? It's almost as if I’m surrounded with pleasant warmth all over me. Even though I don’t know whether I have a body or not, I can still feel comfort around me…

“Hmm… <3” Right around my side I heard a sudden sweet, yet gentle voice slightly moaning. 

“What is happening…” And without even noticing it, I felt my own voice ringing in my ears as I soon could feel the heartbeats of my own heart.

I slowly opened my eyes, finding myself inside a weird wooden room where a pleasant breeze was flowing inside here while the sun’s light was slightly touching most of my body.

As I tried getting up, I soon noticed something that was preventing me from moving at all.

At first, I thought I was simply tired from the comfort of the bed, but the moment I moved my eyes to my side, I found a beautiful flower lying next to me.
Her eyes were closed, fully trusted by the fact that she was laying on top of my right hand. Her hair was scattered all over me as I noticed the amazing warmth of her bare breasts over me.

For a moment I forgot who she was, but the moment I looked closely at her face, I immediately recognized who she was.

Why is Ichika sleeping naked next to me?

I thought that Ichika was the only one sleeping with me, but as soon my eyes began wandering around, I found out many of the other girls were also sleeping naked in the same bed as me.

Chloe was on my other side of my arm, and I could see that she was comfortably using it as a pillow.

When I gently raised my head, I also found Akemi who was sleeping above the lower part of my body. Her sleeping posture was terrible like usual but the fact that she was sleeping on that part of my body kind of bothered me. Not to mention that somehow I was fully naked as well.

While trying to look for Shiro, I noticed a white haired girl sleeping like an unbothered cat over my feet. She was hugging herself while being in a fetus form as her smile had taken a cat like shape.

While gently releasing myself from the grasps of these untouched looking flowers, I got up, uncertain about my current condition.

But as I was looking at this erotic sight infront of me, I felt the presence of someone coming in this room.

“Hatsuko!? Y-you’re finally awake?!” The worried voice asked as she immediately rushed towards me without a care that I was fully naked.

“Hina?” She wrapped her arms around me, genuinely worried.

But as I was feeling the embracement of the worried girl, she soon realized that her actions were too sudden and confusing to me.

“I-I’m sorry! I didn't mean to get ahead of myself.” She apologized as she separated herself from me.
I felt a bit cold and empty the moment she let go, making me feel the breeze over my chest once again.

“It's okay.” I tried calming her down as she slightly bowed to me for suddenly getting this close to me.

“So, can you tell me what happened?” I asked, trying to understand what led to this kind of situation. 

“It all started when you passed out from using too much of your power.” Hina began explaining as her eyes showed how serious my situation was. “Everyone got really worried, and we weren't sure how we could help you. Alette tried giving you more of her own energy but… it wasn't enough… 

The queen immediately understood that you wouldn't be able to survive if you didn't receive the right amount of pure energy. That's why she insisted on bringing you back to the tree of life." 

"But wasn't the tree of life supposed to be dead? Or…" 

Hina nodded as I tried guessing what had happened. "Now that we killed the main core that was harming the tree, the queen had full access to the tree once again." She continued explaining. "At that time, some of us were freaking out since your body became really pale. You were dying right in front of us, and we couldn't do anything about it." Her hands clenched in frustration as she didn't want to recall what I looked like.

I also felt like I was dead, but somehow… something was still keeping me alive.

"But I'm still alive, so you shouldn't really blame yourself that you couldn't really do anything." I tried to reassure her about how she felt about herself. 

While trying to keep a friendly smile, I gently placed my hand on her head.

She didn't say anything until I removed my hand, noticing how she was biting her own lips.

"So now that the queen got back the main access of the tree, did the tree recover?" I tried asking as I tried getting her attention once again.

“R-right… The queen managed to restore the tree of life, and without wasting any time, we did as the queen said. We laid you right at the heart of the tree so your body could absorb the right amount of energy.”
“But from the looks of it, it didn't go as planned?” I asked after noticing her sorrowful looking eyes.

“Yes, your body was trying to absorb the whole energy that the tree provided. No one could understand what was going on anymore. But to make matters worse your body began decaying, slowly killing from the energy that was absorbed. And from what we saw, your body didn't seem to stop absorbing even though you were slowly dying…”

She didn't say anything else as memories of what had happened were running around her mind.  I could see it in her eyes that those were awful memories that she would rather forget about.

“If my body was decaying, how come that I feel fine? I don’t see any scars or any signs of decaying.” I wondered as I began investigating my own body for any changes.

“The spirits had a way of curing your injuries.” She stated. But somehow, her cheeks were slightly blushing from embarrassment, hesitant to tell me more information about my question.

Is it related to the fact that everyone was sleeping with me naked?

“After using great healing skills from the queen, there was something which was needed for the skill to work…”

“Which was?”

“Skin contact with a pure maiden…” 

“So that's why everyone was sleeping naked with me.”

She slightly nodded, dejected about the fact that she couldn't consider herself as a pure maiden. And I could see that she was fully aware of that.

But now that I see why I don't have any injuries, I feel a bit different than usual.

And now that I'm looking closer, I feel much lighter and stronger…

.

——————————

Name: Hatsuko Gee

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Health: 200,000/200,000 

STR: 65,000 

MC (mental capacity): 500,000 

AGI: 70,000 

VIT: 80,000 

DEF: 100,000 

Soul collected: 9,999/10,000

Condition: Healthy

Skills: ( Materialization ), ( Air slash ) ( The eyes of see-through ) ( Rage ) ( Berserk of Gluttony ) ( Presence detection) ( Night Vision ) ( Fireball ) ( Marionette ) ( Auto fight ) ( Poison Resistance ) ( Illusion) ( Life Draining ) ( Telekinesis ) ( Limit breaker ) ( killing intent ) ( Boost ) ( X10 eyes ) ( Aura sense ) ( Eyes of destruction ) ( telepathy ) ( Clone ) ( Soul Contract ) ( ??? ), etc

——————————

.

That explains why I feel much stronger than usual. 

My stats aren’t maxed out anymore, and the numbers have greatly increased. That means I can become stronger again!

Because my body tried absorbing the whole energy from the tree, my stats must have been forcefully boosted, removing all of my limiters that were in my status.

“B-by the way…”

As I was trying to see the changes in my own status, Hina suddenly called out to me. Her cheeks were a little red once again as she was trying not to look at the lower part of my body.

“Oh, right. Can I have some clothes?” I wryly smiled after I became aware that I was fully naked in front of a girl.

“Of course.” 

I noticed some moaning noises of the sleepy girls waking up from their comfortable sleep.

“W-weh?” The first one to raise her head was Shiro as her vertical pupil eyes widened in excitement. “Master!!”
She rushed towards me, without bothering that both of us were naked, tightly hugging me.

Wait, were those Shiro’s first words?

She always talked to us telepathically. I never thought that she would call out to me like that.

“Eh? Hatsuko? Y-you’re awake?!” 

From Shiro’s noises, Chloe and the other girls woke up, seeing that Shiro was hugging me.

I thought that they would get mad from me and Shiro being naked like this, but in the next moment, everyone else rushed towards me, and just like Shiro, they surrounded me as they crushed me with their incredible soft and warm bodies.

“We were so worried!” Ichika cried in relief.

“Never do that again!!” Akemi scolded me as slight tears were filling up the corner of her eyes.

“I already warned you not to use your powers! But you don’t listen!” Chloe also scolded me as she was on the verge of crying.

But even though they were trying to sound harsh to me, I could feel their warm love flowing towards me from every inch of my body. Their chest, their smooth legs, and the fragrance smell of their hair were being rubbed against me. 

It was the greatest feeling that I had never felt before.

When I looked on the side, I saw Hina gently smiling at the position I was currently at.

“I'm sorry I worried you… everyone…”

.

.

.

.

If I don't get lazy, I'll manage to finish this novel within this year.

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

    Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit     

16