The end of the adventure! – Chapter 191
558 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not so far away from our position stood an angel as it was looking straight at us. 

An angel has flown past me without even bothering what I was doing. And from what I’ve read in some books, neither angels nor demons seemed to be that interested in humans before.

So why would an angel trap us here?

Unless…

I immediately looked at Akemi who had a furious look on her face as she was trying to hide her expression from the rest of us. 

The other girls on the other hand, either had terrified looks or angered one as they couldn't seem to separate their eyes away from the Angel.

“I never thought that I would find a dragon here.” The angel suddenly spoke as he was staring right at Akemi with his clear looking eyes who seemed really pure and innocent. But from the vibes I was getting from his aura…. It was a terrifying one. 

Just from looking at him, it was becoming hard for me and many other girls to breathe.

“With that thing being here, then my search would be much easier.” The angel rubbed his chin as he was looking at Akemi with mischievous eyes.

“W-what is goi–” 

“Akemi, get everyone, and run away from here!” 

Before Chloe or any of the other girls could understand their situation, I shouted those orders to Akemi as I rushed in front of our group.

Akemi looked with perplexed feelings inside her, but deep down she knew that our situation was incredibly dangerous.

[ H-Hatsuko! ] Akemi looked at my back with a frown as she tried talking to me telepathically.

[ Don’t make this harder for me. Please take everyone and get out of here…. Please… ]

I could see Akemi gripping her own fist before she shot a beam out of her hand, clearing out the entire area for her to leave at an incredible speed. Akemi had used her own skills to take everyone in a circle and move them hundreds of meters away.

After confirming that everyone was far enough from me and the angel, I looked back at the white winged being which finally had noticed my presence in front of him.

“A human? What are you trying to accomplish by standing on my way?” 

Even though this was a calm and simple question, I still felt chills down my spine from the overwhelming presence of that white winged being. 

He was looking down on me as he had his head high up with his clear blue eyes that seemed really cold just to look at.

“That dragon is my companion, so I would really appreciate it if you could leave her alone.” Even though talking like this to that angel was pointless, I needed to buy at least some time for everyone to get out of this barrier.

“A human dares to defy me? Seems like your puny kind has forgotten how to treat your creators.” The white winged gently pointed his hand at me as a yellow glowing thing began forming. “Maybe this will teach you to know your place.”

And at an insane speed, I used every millisecond to boost and protect myself from any kind of attack that that angel was trying to do to me.

.

——————————

Name: Hatsuko Gee

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Health: 200,000/200,000 (+100k)

STR: 65,000 (+100k)

MC (mental capacity): 500,000 (+100k)

AGI: 70,000 (+100k)

VIT: 80,000 (+100k)

DEF: 100,000 (+100k)

Soul collected: 9,999/10,000

Condition: Healthy

Skills: ( Materialization ), ( Air slash ) ( The eyes of see-through ) ( Rage ) ( Berserk of Gluttony ) ( Presence detection) ( Night Vision ) ( Fireball ) ( Marionette ) ( Auto fight ) ( Poison Resistance ) ( Illusion) ( Life Draining ) ( Telekinesis ) ( Limit breaker ) ( killing intent ) ( Boost ) ( X10 eyes ) ( Aura sense ) ( Eyes of destruction ) ( telepathy ) ( Clone ) ( Soul Contract ) ( ??? ), etc

——————————

.

Even though my stats were boosted like they have never before, that angel still managed to reach me with its glowing yellow skill which had grabbed my whole body.

It was tightening me up really hard to the point of almost crushing me to death, but thanks to my barrier and boost, I was barely able to survive.

“Gh!”

But as I was struggling to move, many thoughts came to my mind. Like why was this Angel even bothering with fighting me when it could go straight up to Akemi and get her. 

“....”

But the answer immediately hit me when I looked at the amused looking eyes of that angel.

Ever since the barrier was placed around this entire area, that angel wasn't worried or concerned about anything.

It was almost as if this was nothing more but a plaything to him… And we were nothing more but his toys which could be broken anytime he wished.

"If you underestimate me too much, then don't complain later if I kill you!" After barely being able to break free from the restraints, I immediately created the sharpest sword I could and swung it towards my opponent.

But my sword which was aimed at his neck was stopped right before I could slash him. That was the cause of the powerful barrier that this angel was protecting himself. 

Even if I used life Draining, nothing would even harm him. He was definitely on another level. 

There was no way of actually defeating that thing!

"To think that a human would reach the same strength as a dragon. I'm actually impressed that you managed to scratch my holy barrier." 

“An angel praising me? That's something new.”

I didn't want to waste any more time without not going all out, that's why I continued using all kinds of attacks that could at least distract that angel away from the girls.

I used several giant fireballs that almost destroyed the whole area. I created several clones of myself and attacked the angel from every position I could reach. 

But everything that I was doing… was futile. None of my attacks were effective against his holy barrier.

“Is that all? Maybe I expected too much from a single human.” The angel let out a disappointed voice as it tried to ignore me in order to see where Akemi was going right now.

“I’m not done yet!!” 

I was frustrated with myself that even after growing this strong, I stood no chance against a single angel that wasn't even taking me seriously. 

Just how strong is this angel?!
{The eyes of see-throu–}

“-GHAA!!”

But when I tried checking the status of that angel…. My eyes began burning really badly to the point where I could feel warm liquid sliding down my cheeks.

I looked down at my hands where those liquids had fallen, noticing that they weren't tears… it was blood!

I was bleeding from both of my eyes causing my vision to become really blurry.

“Did you just try and see through my holy protection in such a primitive way?” The angel glared as I was trying to wipe off the blood from my eyes.

I wasn't sure what happened to me at that moment, but in the next millisecond, I found myself crushed some meters deep in the ground. 

“Ggh!!” My body was aching and I knew that a few of my bones were clearly broken. 

But this wasn't a time to stay down and recover.

You’ve been throwing your punny attacks just to get carried away with yourself. ” The angel approached me with a disgusted look on its face. “Just what are you trying to accomplish?”

While trying to get up once again on both of my feet, I smirked at the angel as I created several swords in the air and shot them where Akemi and the rest of the girls were heading. 

“This is what I'm trying to do!”

With its emotionless look, the angel looked at the way I threw my swords, only to end up crushing a small part of the massive barrier which was preventing the girls from leaving.

Even though it was barely a crack, that was enough for Akemi to teleport the girls out of the barrier.

“You!”

“Hehehe, how does it feel to get outplayed by a human you look down on?” I smiled at the angered looking angel as he realized what I had done.

I knew from the beginning that I was no match for the angel, that's why I pretended to attack him while missing some of my attacks. 

But what I really did was that those attacks were aimed at the barrier which Akemi was trying to break free.

And since the angel was underestimating me, he didn't even bother checking what happened to the attacks I purposely missed.

“How dare yo–”

*Boom!*

Before he could even talk once again, I shot a fireball directed at its face. 

Even though no damage was dealt, his expression had changed into an angered one as he couldn't contain his pure look as an angel anymore.
“I am your opponent! Don’t you dare get distracted by anything else!” I could hear my own bones cracking each time I moved, and I couldn't seem to find any monster in order to recover with life draining.

“Do you have a death wish? Fine then, if that's what you want, then I shall grant it!” 

In the next moment, I felt something moving from the underground.

No… There were thousands of things coming towards me from underground.

I prepared myself for any kind of attack that this angel was going to make, but what I did not expect were the millions of insects crawling their way out of the ground.

I had created the most defensive barrier I could, but that still wasn't enough.

The insects cracked through my barrier and began eating through my flesh and legs.

“GhaaA!!” I immediately flew into the sky in order to avoid the other millions of insects that were aiming at me. 

I still could feel the burns which those two insects managed to eat inside my muscles.

“....”

And to my surprise, those insects managed to form a giant pile of darkness from their bodies covering the ground. It was a disgusting sight which I didn't even want to go near.

I thought that I was safe for the moment, but, in the next moment… some kind of yellowish glowing force pulled me down, towards those millions of insects waiting for me.

My brain was still functioning, my limbs could barely move but… what happened in those few seconds….

Was hell!!

It was as if my whole body was paralyzed, and the only thing I could feel were the millions of bites that were digging through my whole body.

Hundreds of insects were eating through one of my eyes. Going through my mouth while screaming in pain. Through my abdomen… through my rectum. 

Every inch of my body was slowly being eaten by thousands of bites which didn't have a rest.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHHGAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” My whole body was being eaten from the insides and I could barely even breath from what was happening in those few moments.

From the still working eye, I saw how that angel flew away at an insane speed towards where Akemi and the rest of the girls were.

“W-w-.ait! N..o!! D.on’t .g.o!” My voice could barely work.

I had to do something! 

I can't let this end like this!

I began burning the whole area down together with my own body, bruning away some of the insects that were eating my body.

I couldn't get up, that's why I used my skills to levitate my own body and flew towards where the angel was going.

My legs were mostly eaten, and one of my arms was gone. 

But I didn't care what was happening to me at that moment. 

All that mattered was everyone’s safety.

I finally caught up to the angel and blocked its view using my own bloody body while chaining myself against him with materialization.

And with the last strength I had in my body, I shouted as loudly as I could. “AKEMI!! GET OUT OF HE—” 

But… I couldn't even finish what I had to say as I found myself flying away from the angel in the next moment.

I wasn't sure if my eyes were still blurry, but half of my body was flying into a different direction…

I was cut in half…

And the last thing I could see were the terrified looks of all of the girls I cherished as I was falling down.

But thanks to Akemi, they were teleported away from here. Far away where the angel wouldn't be able to find them that easy.

I was happy that at least they could survive…. 

They didn't deserve to get treated harshly by that angel… and Akemi didn't have to become a slave…

But as I finally fell into the ground, the insects had reached me once again and began eating every cell of my body.

“....”

I didn't feel pain anymore… Nor was I screaming for help…

It was cold…

My mind was really calm and I couldn't seem to have the strength to move anymore…

Oh right… today was my birthday, wasn't it…

I finally turned 18…

….

I couldn't feel myself breathing anymore and my vision was slowly darkening.

But one thing that I regretted… was that I couldn't manage to tell everyone… that I… loved them…

I’m… so…rry…

* * *

—————————

And as Hatsuko’s body was being eaten at an insane speed, a tear slid through his face before it was eaten by the insects.

What was left from the boy was nothing else but regret and his love for everyone that didn't abandon him through his whole journey.

.

——————————

Name: Hatsuko Gee

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Health: 0/200,000 

Condition: Dead

——————————

.

Hatsuko Gee had finally died, leaving no corpse or ashes behind…

.

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

    Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit     

16