Real intentions?! – Chapter 203
546 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

<━━━━━━━━━━━>

Hell. A place where evil souls were meant to be tormented.

A dead place that was turning every supposingly living thing into a nightmare.

But at the bottom of hell, where the world was supposed to be the warmest place of all realms, could be seen as fire and lava had already gotten colder.

The place where it was livable for demons, was slowly crumbling apart from the deserted place, and the atmosphere was becoming dustier, making it harder to look clearly in here.

But at the center of this dimension, there stood a certain castle where the remaining demons were trying to live out peacefully.

At the exact place, there was a certain demon who ruled everyone within his castle.

He was doing whatever it wanted, without bothering about what might have happened to the demons he sent out.

Even right now he seemed to enjoy many lewd looking demons who were all over his body in lust.

“Hey, was it really okay to let only six fighters capture that angel?” 

The male demon glanced back with his sharp eyes at the seductive voice that asked.

He lightly touched her chin as he went for a kiss. “You don’t need to worry about that. I have everything under control.”

The way he looked down at that seductive demon, brough chills down to everyone’s spines. And they knew that this demon didn't hold his status as their ruler for nothing.

He was the strongest!

But once they were getting into the mood, the demon let out a killing intent causing a sudden change into the atmosphere.

And the rest of his demons, who had been lusting after his body only moments before, were now trembling in terror at the abrupt turn.

What could’ve caused this kind of change to the strongest demon in this realm to let out such killing intent? That's what the other demons were trying to figure out while trying to stay calm.

 

But before they could leave silently, the castle's wall was blown apart by multiple green objects flying around at extraordinary speeds, destroying everything they came into contact with.

“....”

“....”

Two humanoid figures could be seen standing in front of each other at a particular distance as the smoke from the shattered walls cleared..

One had pitch black wings behind its back that almost looked like they were merging with this long dark hair, while the other one had bright green eyes and long brown hair that were tied together.

None of them said a thing until the dark demon glared at the being that was standing right in front of him.

“You… are not an angel….” His voice was not that of a disappointed one. No, he was angry that he couldn't comprehend how this humanoid being wielded so much power. 

“What are you?”

What the dark demon saw through his eyes could not be conveyed in words. At least, not with his kind of common knowledge.

There were no wings, no Angelic or demonic traits. But, at  the same time, he possessed sufficient strength to defeat both of these beings.

A perfect being that did not show any weak spots.

The rest of the demons who were supposed to be his harem members trembled in horror as they watched their lover do nothing.
That is, until the green-eyed human created a sharp longsword in one hand and moved straight up to the dark demon's neck in an instant.

“...?!”

But as the leader of the underworld, the dark demon wasn't going to tolerate such defeat without even putting up a fight. 

By creating a dark sword on his hand, the demon managed to gather any negative, fear, or anxiety feelings around his castle in order to fuel his sword, and in the end clashed away the green sword that almost cut off his neck.

“I'm assuming that you won’t be answering why you are here?” The dark demon asked with his sword that grew darker and stronger the more time passed by.

“....”

“Then, you’re going to have a painful end right here.” 

A dark mist formed outside of his demon body until it tried reaching the green eyed human who immediately dodged whatever was trying to catch him.

“That's right!” The white part of the demon’s eyes became pitch black just like his sword while making fun of the green eyed human who kept moving at every part of this room in order to run away from the dark mist. “Keep running away! That's what you get for coming here on your own!”

“.....”

The chase continued for quite some time until Seikatsu stopped some meters away from the demon.

“Did you finally give up?” The demon asked with a smile that showed enjoyment at the state of the target.

But what he didn’t expect was how the entire room began collapsing.

“?!?!”

The dark demon, along with the rest of the demons, were buried alive in there with no possibility of escaping.

.

..

From within the castle where hundreds of demons used to live, everyone could be seen flying in the air as the last building in the entire dimension was completely transformed into nothing else but ruins.

And as many of the demons were looking at a certain green-eyed human that was holding the head of the leader, their eyes looked confused about their situation.

The dark lord. The strongest demon that was in command to everyone in this realm was defeated.

But one question remained in many demons that experienced this kind of massacre…. Who was that humanoid being? And what was going to happen with the remaining demons that were trying to avoid any contact with him?

* * *

<━━━━━━━━━━━>

Several days later….

At a certain world that Angels had already conquered, was the next realm of that dimension. A place that was in a better condition than the deepest part of hell. 

Several angels were seen implying a strategy for conquering other realms.

“How many have been gathered?” The first angel asked with his eyes that did not show any emotion.

“Not enough…” Another one answered with a dejected look.

“We need to figure out a way to keep supporting ourselves, or we won’t last even a second against demons.” A certain angel with a proud look told everyone who seemed on the verge of exploding in anger at their lack of resources.

“I heard that the other realms were holding a competition for more life crystals.”

“A competition?”

“Yes, many angels have gathered specific intelligent beings from different worlds. And the species that wins, will earn life crystals to the angel supporting them.”

“Then how ab–”

“I’m sorry for interrupting, but we need to look this through.” An angel entered the room in a rush, interrupting everyone’s discussion.

“....”

“What is it?”
“The 16th realm is gone!” The informer told everyone, causing most of the angels to narrow their eyes.

“The 16th? What was in that realm again?”

“That's the place where our superiors fought.” 

“Hm… that place was already done for. So do we really care?” Another angel muttered after recalling the conditions of the place which was once called the deepest part of hell.

“It doesn't matter if the life force was gone from that realm. There’s something bigger going on here. A whole realm has completely vanished! My staff is working to figure out what is going on, and none of us can even sense the traces of where the 16th realm went!”

Many of the angels fell into thoughts after hearing the explanation from the informer.

They all knew that destroying a whole realm was going to take much more than physical power or any ordinary skills, that's why they had to think of a solution to this problem.

But what angered the angels was the fact that they knew that this wasn't the doing of demons, nor was the doing of angels.

Whatever had erased an entire realm, was definitely an enemy to both of these beings.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm just letting this here to avoid any hater/misunderstandings.

All of the angels and demons are fictional in this novel and not based from the Bible!

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

12