A love that hurts! – Chapter 206
493 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While trying to figure out what was going on, several days passed. And during those brief days, I learned that Hatsuko was a mixer.

A mixer, if I recall right, is a crippeled ability. Or at least that's what I was told.

But despite the fact that this institution has a long history of having numerous mixers, this was the first instance of a mixer being treated so harshly.

Where are all of the other teachers doing about this? What is the principle doing? The other students, what about them?

Don’t they see that a student is being treated with this much cruelty?

Why was everyone hating on Hatsuko so much? It didn't make sense!

Never once did he harm anyone! But what irritated me much more was that nobody made an effort to get to know him.

They will see how considerate he is if they only have a brief conversation with him.

I thought this to be the worst thing that had ever happened to him. But one day, as I was wandering around the campus, I noticed two of my other classmates bullying him.

Hatsuko was on the ground as his head was being stomped on without any mercy by them.

How could they be so cruel?

“oh I dirtied my shoes with this trash.”

“Lick them clean!!”

“....”

“Oi! What are you waiting for? Lick them!!”

“N-no…”

“What did you say? You trash!”

I couldn't bare to watch to look at this anymore, that's why I tried stopping them

“Tsk, he lost consciousness.”

But before I could reach him, both of those guys walked away, leaving Hatsuko unconscious on the floor.

“How could they do such a terrible thing…?” I asked myself while trying to heal the unconscious boy.

The fact that I wasn't able to help him sooner really infuriated me.

I was so preoccupied with trying to understand why he was being treated that way that I completely forgot that he was still receiving poor treatment.

I'm so useless!

“Hatsuko, are you okay?” I asked as I was trying to get him healed up.

However, this time I could see how quickly his body was healing. He stood up slowly and looked at me aimlessly without saying anything else.

“....” 

“H-Hatsuko?” 

But what surprised me the most was the fact that his eyes were completely empty.

It was as if he was a completely different person.

Just how much suffering has he been through?

“....”

And without giving a response, Hatsuko walked away without reacting in any kind of way.

He seemed so different from his usual self…

Hatsuko…

I can’t ignore this anymore! 

I have to stop this madness from continuing any longer.

If I remember correctly, one of the bullies that was beating him up was Tanaka. One of the top ten strongest students in the entire school.

If he continues to bully him at this rate, then all of the other students will follow his lead. 

I have to stop him or this will never end! 

If teachers won’t do anything about this kind of situation, then I will!

After asking him to meet up with me, I saw how he was smirking with pride at me.

It was really disgusting!

“Please, stop bullying Hatsuko!” I demanded, attempting to act unafraid of him in the process.

If he knows that I'm scared of him, then he’ll take advantage of me.

But I’m willing to do this if it's for Hatsuko!

“Hatsuko? Uuuuh…. oh! you mean that trash mixer!” He chuckled since he could only recall Hatsuko's name in that manner. “Why do you care about him anyway?”

“....” 

That's another question that I'm asking myself. 

But I knew I couldn't leave him in that state, and that was one thing I was certain of.

“Or do you perhaps have a crush on him?”

“A c-crush?” 

A crush? On Hatsuko?

My belly started to tingle as soon as I saw Hatsuko as the opposing gender, which made my cheeks feel incredibly warm.

“To think that you’d show interest in some trash like him after rejecting me.”

“Don’t call him trash! You don’t even know him!” I shouted as I couldn't handle the fact of him being called that way.

“And if I don’t? What are you going to do about it? You also wanted me to stop messing with that trash? And If I don’t, what are you going to do about it?”

He approached me with an intimidating smirk on his face that gave nothing else but threatening vibes towards me.

“I… t-that…” I could feel my hands slightly trembling, that's why I immediately hid them behind my back. I struggled to react to his menacing aura, and for a brief moment my breathing became heavy.

“....”

“I know.” He suddenly said with an expression that showed he had an idea. “I won’t mess with that trash anymore.”

I was a bit surprised by the sudden decision. 

“...You won’t?” I asked, a bit uncertain about his sudden decision.

“Yes, but in one condition.”

I wasn't sure what his condition was, but if this meant Hatsuko’s safety then I’ll do whatever it takes.

“W-what condition?” I asked.

“It's simple. Become my girl, and I promise to never mess with him.”

My eyes widened in shock at the condition this guy had. 

He was basically asking me to become his girlfriend in order to stop the bullying.

But if this means that all of the terrible stuff will stop, then I’ll do anything.

“I understand….. Then I’ll go out with you.”

A wide smirk appeared on his face at my answer. “Sweet. Then from now on, you’ll be my girl.”

From that day on, everyday it was a nightmare for me.

Tanaka kept asking and bothering me every day with the excuse of me being his girlfriend.

He would wrap his hand around my shoulder while we walked. Sometimes he would try and kiss me, but I always pushed him away.

It felt really gross, and I hated every second of it.

But the bullying never stopped. Hatsuko still kept getting beat up even though Tanaka kept his word on not wanting to mess with him.

That's why I decided to talk about this with Tanaka once again. I knew that he still must be hiding something from me.

“Huh? Why does that matter to me? My promise to you was that I wouldn't mess with that trash ever again. I never mentioned that everyone else would stop as well.” He responded with a face that made me understand how I got tricked.

“Then we’re do–”

“If you try and take back your promise, then I’ll fucking kill you and that trash!”

“H-huh!?” My legs were trembling as he threatened me the moment I tried breaking up with him.

“I don’t care what you meant that day. You said that if I stopped messing with that wuss then you were going to be my girl. If you ever try and break up with me, then I’ll make your life in this school a living hell!” He barked at me in annoyance as I could feel his eyes glaring at me in hate.

I didn't like this! 

I didn't even want to be near him… But what was I supposed to do in this situation…?

Hatsuko… I’m sorry…… I wasn't able to help you…

.

.

.

.

.

 

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

8