Temporary alliance? – Chapter 209
419 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right as she thought that her life had come to an end, the angel opened her eyes and saw a close look of the humanoid being in front of her.

She had seen similarities of such appearance before but she didn't seem to recall from where.

"Since you haven't killed me…. that means you're willing to listen to me?"

"...."

Even though she received no answer from the green eyed boy, she understood that he was willing to listen to her request.

"I'm trying to find an end to the upcoming tournament held by angels in the 10th realm. A show meant to satisfy higher angels and use them in the upcoming war. They are going to use many brainwashed mortals like you from different worlds as participants. That's why I'm trying to find an end to this thing. But I can't do this on my own, and no one is willing to help me. That's why I came looking for you."

"...."

"I don’t know where you came from and what your exact goal is. But what I do know, is the thing that you did to the 16th district.

I know that you didn't do it because you hated demons…. You did it because the whole realm was collapsing itself. 

Isn't that right?" The female angel tried talking things out with this humanoid being while trying to point out the things she knew.

She knew that this was very risky, but the fact that this humanoid being hadn't killed her, was what gave her the courage to talk.

“....”

But before she could receive any answer from him, she sensed several angels which were coming towards them.

“They found us!” She uttered, not expecting to be found this quickly. 

[ They must have gotten the order to make him their slave. But I'm not going to let that happen! ] She thought to herself while using herself as a shield from the other angels. She wasn't going to give those angels any more advantages so they could take part in the competition.

The area around these two unusual pairs was becoming dusty as more angles gathered above them due to the unexpected wind created by the spectacular large wings.

Those angels which had found their main target, were glaring down at the female angel who seemed to be protecting Seikatsu. 

But to their eyes, she looked like she wanted to have the target all to herself, that's what didn't please the ones who were floating above them.

"Not only do you want to stop the contest. But now you're also getting in our way as well?" One of the angels asked while looking at her with a stern look.

"The way you're doing things is not that of a real angel! Stop this before it's too late!" 

But what they got as a response from the female angel on the ground wasn't something that they wanted to hear.

"You may be of a higher rank than us, but you don't seem to understand that you're the only one against a whole group here. You do not have the right power to stop us." The white winged angel glared with a smirk down the sole angel.

"If you get in our way… then judgment shall be brought upon you." 

And as the angel had declared, many of the other white beings around him began gathering around, creating a white form of energy which was being aimed right at the female angel.

[ This isn't good! I need to find a way to escape from here or both of us will die! ] She thought to herself while still guarding the long haired boy which was surprisingly calm behind her.

But no matter how fast she was, she wouldn't be able to get away from there together with him.

[ I'm too slow! ] 

And in the next moment, without receiving any more warnings, the angels shot the massive white energy over their heads.

The female angel used herself as a shield to protect the humanoid being behind her while clenching her eyes in fear that the blast will kill her.

"Huh?" But what she didn't expect was how she never felt any impact from the attack which was shot towards her.

"...."

Slowly opening her eyes, she found this humanoid being in front of her as the blast was being absorbed by a certain green barrier.

[ We're not taking any damage? ] She thought to herself as she witnessed how this person was protecting her.

But after the white beam came to an end, all of the angels were left with perplexed expressions as they found out that that angel was perfectly fine.

An attack which could completely deform an entire area, was rendered useless at the barrier in front of them.

"What?! This isn't possible!!" One of the angels shouted in disbelief.

Their pride as angels didn't make this situation any better as they greatly underestimated not only the female one but also the human looking one as well.

But what they didn't expect from the human looking being, was how he took one step ahead, only to find himself launched hundreds of meters in the air where the other angels were located.

"...."

"Wha?!" 

He began slashing one after another flying angels in an instant, leaving nothing else but destruction in the next moment.

"He's killing everyone!!!!?" Another angel shouted in disbelief as he was witnessing the deaths of his own kind.

His eyes, which glowed in the color green, gave shivers down everyone’s spine as he continued cutting down many of the angels.

"What is everyone doing?! Kill him!!!" One of the angels ordered before his head was cut off from his body as well.

That's what terrified the other angels the most, causing them to escape from that place.

"Get away from here!!"

"What is happening?!"

"What is that mortal!?!?"

Some of the angels were still confused, but before they could even understand, they all were cut down in an instant.

While on the ground, was the same female angel who was witnessing the whole massacre in front of her.

Everyone was being exterminated without holding back at all.

"H-how…" She asked, not being able to finish her question.

A being that wasn't an angel or a demon was able to kill all of the angels which were planning on capturing him.

She clenched her own fist at the sight in front of her, unable to understand the strength behind this humanoid being.

Was he friendly… or was he actually the thing that was going to put an end to everything?

.

.

.

.

.

 

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

6