Life in the 15th realm! – Chapter 213
409 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

<━━━━━━━━━━━>

A bit further from the place where the main assembly of all angels in the 15th divisions were, a certain female angel could be seen flying really quick somewhere.

After she was separated from Seikatsu, she had the sole mission of doing something on her own before regrouping with him once again.

And ignoring the weird stares she was receiving from random angels, doing their own stuff, she finally arrived at a certain building.

But what she found there were several other angels which had surrounded a certain younger female angel who was scared to even look them in the eyes.

“So how many times has it been now?” One of the angels smirked as he was looking at the trembling looking angel in the corner.

“I-I…” The cornered girl struggled to speak as she couldn't find the words to respond back to him.

“You what?”

“I don’t know…”

The other angels could be seen smiling once again, enjoying the way they were messing with the younger one.

“You better give me all of your energy by the next 2 cycles, or we’ll drain your life!” One of the angels glared as he threatened the small one.

But before they could scare her any longer, a certain angel shouted from the back. 

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“Who's asking?” The angel who was bullying the girl some moments ago, responded as he slowly turned around to see the female angel whose eyes were glaring at him.

Even though there were several angels against one, she didn't care at all. Her fists clenched before walking between them so they wouldn't peer pressure the small girl anymore.

"Get away from here, or else…" She threatened as she didn't move her eyes away from them.

"Or else what? Are you going to give us your energy as well?" The angel in front of her asked with a face that showed a wide smirk.

"Yes, you can have mine instead of hers." She said before grabbing his hand in order to give him the energy he wanted.

"Why, aren't you so kind. This is gonna last us for some more hundreds of cycles, ah–" But as he was bragging about this to the other angels, he felt his own energy draining outside of his body.

"What happened?"

"You okay?"

"You've gone all quiet."

The other angels asked in a bit of worry after seeing their friend act like that.

But before they could even realize what was going on, the same angel fell on the ground lifeless without a trace of being injured.

"W-what?!"

"He's dead!"

"What did you do to him?!"

The angels asked in confusion after finally realizing how his energy was sucked away from him.

"Life draining?!"

"Why can she do that?!"

"Only angels from higher ranks can do that! D-Don’t tell me…"

And as their eyes were fixated on Sofiel, they all flew away before she could say something back.

"Sofiel? That's you… right?" The small girl finally asked after the dangerous ones left.

"I'm glad that you still remember me, Ambel." Sofiel softly smiled at the girl in front of her.

But after getting the confirmation that she wasn't mistaken for someone else, the small girl hugged Sofiel really tight.

"I'm so glad to see you. Ever since the war started, I thought that I would never be able to see you ever again!" Ambel cried as she continued hugging her.

"Ambel… what happened to everyone?"

Even though she could guess the answer to her own question, Sofiel wanted to hear the answer from a person that has been living here.

"It's been thousands of cycles since this realm is being managed like this…" Ambel began telling what happened as they were walking away from the dead angel laying on the ground. "The strongest ones in here took control of everything."

"You mean, Brimchiel?" 

"Yes, he took over everyone’s lives in this realm. And he prevented us from receiving offerings and energy from different worlds…" 

Sofiel's eyes widened in anger while trying to let her finish.

"And without any way of extending our lives, most angels in here had no choice but… to steal from others…"

Sofiel clenched her fist and gritted her teeth in anger at the situation most of the weaker had to deal with every day.

"Ambel." Sofiel called out to her after making up her mind. "Come with me. We must get out of this division."

"Huh? That's so sudden? Where are we going?" Ambel asked in a worry.

"You don't need to worry about that at the moment. But we must get out of this place as soon as possible." She continued explaining with a stern look as she knew that she didn't have much time.

"W-why?"

"Because this whole place will turn into a battlefield."

.

.

.

.

.

 

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

8