Strongest human vs the once-called trash! – Chapter 235
457 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At a certain deserted place, a group of individuals could be seen watching from a safe distance after Akemi had set up the strongest barrier with the help of the twin sisters. And inside the barrier, two people were standing in front of each other some meters away from one another.

While Tatsuya was keeping a slightly visible smirk, Hatsuko remained calm with his emotionless eyes that showed no fear of his past.

No one had made any moves yet, that is why everyone outside the barrier was worried of what was going to happen next.

Within the same group of Sakuru members, was Hanna watching with worry and confusion. The childhood friend, as well as the girlfriend of the strongest human on earth. 

She had her own hand over her heart while watching two of her precious people that were about to fight with each other. Hanna loved her boyfriend very much. But she also cherished her childhood friend that was supposedly dead this whole time. That's why she found it very hard to see the two of them like this.

[ Why would Tatsuya do this? I don’t understand it! ] Hanna thought to herself, hoping that everything would go okay.

Near Hanna’s side was also a certain boy with white hair that had his eyes glaring at Hatsuko the whole time. His face was sweating the whole time while clenching his fists with all of his might.

[ No! No! NO! No!!! This is impossible! I killed him!! I killed him!! He shouldn't be alive!! ] Raiden kept thinking the same things over his head. 

He knew what he had done and he was sure that all of the things he had done were something in the past. But after almost 2 years, he never expected that the guy he tried killing was alive this whole time.

While the rest of the Sakuru’s team, was watching with either interested looks or anxious expressions about the results of this match.

They knew that Tatsuya was really strong to the point where he could even destroy an entire city if he felt like it. And in front of him, is the same mixer that was considered the weakest in the whole school. They only knew him as this mixer who was mostly bullied by most students of Sakuru. 

However, after seeing the powers that Hatsuko revealed, it made them rethink their decision of how this fight was going to end. Just the thought of how this fight was going to end, made their skins shiver.

Somewhere to the other side, a group of girls were happy to see Hatsuko back alive, but also worried that he agreed to fight the strongest human alive.

While some of them knew that Hatsuko was actually really strong, they still were afraid of the worst. 

They just got him back! They didn't want to lose him again. Not after what they had to go through this whole time! Just the thought of seeing Hatsko die once again tore their eyes in fear.

But the one who was the most worried was a certain little sister who had high hopes for her brother.

After watching countless videos from the school cameras, she knew of how badly her brother was treated for not showing any results of his ability. But deep down, she believed that her brother could reach his dream of becoming a superhero one day. That is how she planned the invitation for her brother to join the academy.

But after finding out the truth, she was furious at everyone in Sakuru for treating her brother like this. If she knew sooner that her brother was being treated like shit, she wouldn't have stayed behind to finish the stupid projects that the Sakuru prime minister had ordered her to.

[ Brother…. Please be safe…. ] Lily clenched Chloe’s hand while watching.

Chloe, who was also letting her hand be a stress ball for the little girl, kept a poker expression on her face as she was trying to analyze who was going to win.

She was quite knowledgeable while fighting many opponents and she knew that both of these individuals were incredibly strong. And she could feel it in the air while watching from afar.

[ I know that Hatsuko is strong….. But that man….. He is very dangerous as well…. ] Chloe thought to herself after finding herself very close to the little sister next to her. [ Be careful…. Hatsuko…. ]

On Chloe’s other side was a white-haired cat that somehow seemed very excited while waiting for the two to start fighting.

[ Master is strong! He will win! ]

Shiro was determined that her master was going to win, that's why she kept a proud glare while watching with excitement.

Next to Shiro were Hina and Ichika who seemed very anxious while looking at how theri loved one was going to fight again.

What if he loses? What if he dies again?

Those were the thoughts that the two kept bothering them while trying not to react in any kind of way. That is why they used each other's hand as a way of confronting each other.

“”.....”” 

Watching with boredom expressions were the twin sisters who were maintaining the barrier they had created together with Akemi.

But despite not having any sort of reaction, their hearts were beating very quickly after seeing the person who accepted them into his family. 

They worshiped, but also loved him very much, that is why they hoped with all of their might that this fight was going to be quick and painless.

But someone else didn't seem to be thinking the same as the twin sisters.

[ That man is very dangerous… Even stronger than me…. ] The dragon girl thought to herself without trying to reveal any sort of reaction. 

She was very good at analyzing her prey, that is why her eyes were shining the whole time. She was trying to understand everything before the fight could even begin.

[ But what worries me…. ] She clenched her fist once her eyes were directed at Hatsuko. [ I can see that he’s almost as strong as before…. But somehow, his aura is different…. ]

No matter how many times she analyzed the two, her results were the same.

Tatsuya was stronger….

That's why something wasn't right.

Hatsuko was able to handle many angels at the same time.

That's when another question was raised…

Was Tatsuya holding back his power this whole time, or was there some kind of illusion that made Hatsuko possible to protect everyone? 

There was no way that a single human would be able to fight that many angels, that’s why she assured that something else must be the reason.

Back inside the barrier, was Hatsuko, and some meters away from him was the strongest human. Tatsuya.

“I’m sure that you must have been waiting for this kind of chance.” Tatsuya suddenly said before moving his glasses back up his nose.

“.....”

“You handled those angels very well back then. Tell me, how did you do it?” Tatsuya asked as a way of engaging in the conversation with the quiet and calm Hatsuko. “You must have had some kind of trick up your sleeves, right?”

“.....” But no matter what Tatsuya said, Hatsuko gave no answer.

“Why aren’t you saying anything? Or are you perhaps too angry?” Tatsuya kept teasing, his voice getting much quieter so the rest of the humans wouldn't hear. “Too angry that I took your childhood friend as my own girl?”

As the last few words came out of Tatsuya’s mouth, a cold wind waved everyone's clothes and hair which almost made it harder to see what happened next. But what they did feel…. Was a child down their spine at the sudden change of atmosphere.

What happened within the 0,000001 milliseconds, caused Tatsuya to get crushed to the other side of the barrier.

Many of the Sakuru members gasped at the sudden movement that sent Tatsuya flying at an incredible speed. 

After the was clearing up, everyone saw how Tatsuya was laying on the ground at the end of the barrier.

“Ptu” Tatsuya spit out blood before getting up with a smirk. “Seems like I’ve hit the mark.”

However, there didn't seem to be any sort of visible damage on his body, that's what slightly amazed and scared the Sakuru members.

On the other side where Tatsuya once stood, was Hatsuko, whose eyes were full glaring in rage while trying to keep a stable position of his body.

If he was even slightly, not concentrated…. Results would be fatal!

[ I… my eyes couldn't even see what happened! ] Chloe’s eyes were fully widened as she didn't want to miss even a millisecond of the fight.

After removing his cracked glasses, Tatsuya cracked his fingers before charging towards Hatsuko at almost exact speed that broke the sound barrier and aimed for the same place where Hatsuko punched him.

However, Hatsuko not only managed to dodge every single punch, but he countered them with the same kind of martial style.

[ He’s matching my fighting style! ] Tatsuya glared as he kept through punches that ended up getting pushed back.

Outside the barrier, many of the spectators were watching with wide open mouths at the unbelievable speeds of the two humans.

“Tatsuya… he’s getting equally matched!” Yue said, unable to follow all of the punches that the two were throwing.

“Was Hatsuko always this strong?” Another member of the Sakuru team asked, only to be glared at by Raiden.

“He’s not that fucking mixer!! Stop calling him that!!!!” Raiden grabbed him by his clothes as his eyes were filled with rage and frustration.

“O-okay! Okay! Just let me go!”

Raiden kept gritting his teeth in frustration while staring at the two who were moving at an incredible speed.

Hatsuko, after getting bored from the counterattacks, pushed both of Tatsuya’s arms, causing them to open wide from the powerful force, and gave him a punch right on his nose, causing his body to crush at the ends of the barrier.

“TATSUYA!!!” Hanna called out in alarm at her boyfriend being crushed once again at the end of the barrier.

Despite not being able to follow after their moves, she knew that getting crushed twice like that was not something painless.

Hatsuko, whose body remained unharmed, kept his head high as his green glowing eyes were looking down at Tatsuya who was trying to get up from the impact.

“Get up.” Hatsuko demanded with a cold tone in his voice.

His voice, which was heard by not only Tatsuya, but also the rest of the humans, made them tremble in fear at the sound that almost made them gasp for air. Some of the Sakuru members also puked at the amount of fear that was being transmitted through the cords of their ears.

“Don’t get cocky with me!!” Tatsuya charged once again with his full force, annoyed by how he was thrown back, not only once, but twice!

But Hatsuko didn't move an inch from his position as he opened himself for any attacks that were to come. But right before Tatsuya was about to land a direct hit, Hatsuko simply used the back of his hand to send Tatsuya flying once again, also causing the barrier to crack from the powerful force.

“NOOOO!!!!!” Hanna cried at the sight of her boyfriend getting beat up once again.

She knew that her boyfriend was really strong, but she couldn't ignore the fact that he was getting injured. She couldn't just watch him get beat up like that!

“Tatsuya!!”

“What?!”

“Damn it!”

“How!?”

Many of the Sakuru members were left with mouths wide open at the sight of their leader getting beat up. 

While some of them had great respect, some of them were even scared of Tatsuya, which is why they were shocked to see how their leader was getting beat up. 

It was the first time they were seeing him in that sort of condition.

They were truly hoping that Tatsuya was going to be the winner. 

“Get up!” Hatsuko ordered once again, the tone of his voice not changing at all.

“Damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tatsuya let go of his limiters as he glared at Hatsuko with full hatred.

He knew that he was strong. And that was a fact. 

However, the fact that he was getting punched away not only annoyed him but also started to make him show his true colors, surprising many of the Sakuru members.

Their proud and strong leader… was beginning to show his true self to the fact of losing to the once known mixer.

The group of girls that were cheering Hatsuko on just some moments ago, were trembling in fear at the cold nature of their loved one. They knew basically everything about Hatsuko….

But little did they know… of how much they knew about him.

The cold nature, mixed with the overwhelming voice that Hatsuko held, made their bodies freeze motionlessly.

“Is that… really Hatsuko?” Hina asked, afraid to receive an answer to her question.

“Brother seems…. Really different….” Lily voiced out her thoughts while clenching Chloe’s hand even harder.

“What happened to him?” Ichika asked after noticing how her hand was slightly shaking at the cold nature of her loved one.

They knew he was a cold person… but the nature he was showing right here was on another level….

It was as if…. He was no longer human….

“He’s still holding back….” Akemi suddenly added, making everyone turn their heads in shock. 

Most of the girls knew Hatsuko’s powers and how he didn't really hold back. But the fact that Hatsuko was still holding back after showing this tremendous speed, scared them.

Seeing how none of his attacks were reaching Hatsuko, Tatsuya continued throwing punches and kicks nonstop until there would be some kind of results. But his attacks were pointless as Hatsuko seemed much faster and stronger.

[ Faster! Faster! Faster!! MOVE FASTER!!!! ] He continued trying to encourage himself to move faster when in reality, he wasn't making any difference.

[ Why!? Why?! Why?! Aren't I reaching for him!! I’m supposed to be the strongest!!!! ] Tatsuya thought before getting punched on the ground, causing many injuries that ripped his skin and clothes away.

[ That's because you’re not strong enough. ] Hatsuko telepathically responded, making Tatsuya glare in hatred at how his body ended up.

Seeing the kind of results, Hanna began banging on the barrier in order to help Tatsuya out of his terrible shape.

“NO!! Stop this!! Tatsuya!!!!!” She cried as she tried breaking the barrier open but with little actual results. “Please stop this or you're going to die at this rate!”

“Damn it!!!!!” But Tatsuya didn't seem to be listening to any of the cries of his girlfriend.

Tatsuya was beaten up, clothes almost ripped apart, and his skin was bruised and teared off from the impact of the ground.

“Tatsuya is getting defeated…”

“He’s not winning….”

“I’ve never seen him this injured before…”

“What is happening….”

Listening to the voices of his teammate who were filled with pure fear, Tatsuya glared at Hatsuko who kept a calm, yet powerful look on his face.

[ I’m not letting a mixer defeat me!!! ] Tatsuya clenched his fist before pulling a green glowing rock out of his pocket and immediately eating it. [ Never!!! ]

“A life crystal!!!” Akemi, together with a few of the girls gasped at the familiar rock that held an immense amount of energy within.

They knew the consequences of a human consuming a life crystal, that is why they knew that the results of it would either be bad… or destructive.

“Tatsuya!!!!!!” Hanna continued calling to him, despite not noticing what he was doing.

However, Tatsuya smirked as everyone noticed his body being restored to its top shape and his aura, significantly increasing.

After confirming his new energy inside him, Tatsuya raised his and revealed his wrist which glowed in an instant, creating a golden sword in his hand that released immense energy.

“How does he have a holy sword?!” Akemi inquired not only in distrust, but also in confusion.

“What?!”

“A holy sword?!”

Many were confused about what the dragon girl was talking about.

“Only an angel is suppressed to use that kind of weapon!! If another being holds that kind of sword, his life will get sucked away!!” Akemi explained to all the confused people around her.

But thanks to her loud surprised tone, the rest of the Sakuru members also heard it.

“No!! Tatsuya, don’t use that sword!!! Please!!!!” Hanna begged after hearing what that weapon could cause to a human.

She didn't want her boyfriend to throw his life away, that's why she wanted to try and convince him.

The rest of the Sakuru members had many confused expressions while looking at what level Tatsuya had reached. But even after understanding the concept behind the holy sword… they somehow believed that Tatsuya would be able to use it.

“Time for round two.” Tatsuya said with a smirk on his face after finally managing to reach the peak of his power.

Now thanks to his trump card, he would be able to finally defeat this mixer that supposedly can defeat angels.

.

.

.

The most awaited moment is finally here!

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

Up to 20 chapters ahead are available on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

12