What happened? – Chapter 238
385 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fourth district, or what it was once known, ‘the heavenly realm of cultivation, was slowly being transformed into a great organization of many angels that were grouping together.

After Seikatsu and his group of angels entered this district, they soon decided to make this place their main base of operations.

Not thinking that this would be possible, many of the angels did not want to stay in this district, risking exposure to many other angels that could pose a threat to the whole group of warriors. 

That's why Hatsuko decided to head there on his own and release his own aura through the air for other angels to pick up.

While this was considered as a sign of war against other angels, many of the angels felt this weird sensation of calling through their spirits. Or more like…. Memories which were being brought back from the darkest parts of their consciousness.

They saw Hatsuko as this new deity that was going to change the nature of this place after taking down the strongest and greediest angel in this district.

But that wasn't the only reason why most angels of this district felt this way. They had a goal, but also a destiny which they must absolutely follow. A destiny that was born the same day the angels were created with nothing else but pure love and equality.

However, a small group of angels, who didn't seem to comprehend the abrupt change in the majority of the angels, decided to step up and look into this kind of problem. However, despite their best efforts, they were unable to have a meaningful discourse with the angels who were starting to accept these new feelings..

At the center of this district, many angels had gathered around a table with almost twenty seats.

Included in the seats was also Sofiel who was waiting for a confirmation that everyone was there.

“Many of us were left here alone, left with nothing but our thoughts and the question of what went wrong with us.” Sofiel spoke up after a moment of silence. “I thought that I was different from others once I came to realize what I was actually doing.”

The angels in the room continued listening, some of them even nodding in agreement with what Sofiel was saying.

“It was wrong. Painful. Disgusting. And even unreasonable for angels to physically interact with the living beings. That is why I tried changing this kind of thing, us angels were doing.” The blonde angel clenched her fists. “But no matter how hard I tried… I was made fun of…. It was as if no one else was even trying to realize that what we were doing is wrong…. I thought that I was the only one weird…. But the moment I met our lord, I finally came to realize what my true goal was…”

All of the angels looked with confident and agreeing looks on their faces.

“He gave me the strength, but also the will to continue doing what I loved doing. He helped me do what was right this whole time, and I believe he has helped the rest of us to find our purpose as true angels.”

“Many of us in this district have always been trying to mind our own business despite not feeling eager to join the war against demons…. But now I understand what really happened in the past.” Another angel from the room responded.

“The war against demons simply doesn't make sense anymore…. Why would demons and angels fight one another for so long? Even if different realms have higher value of cultivation, the war should've ended up much quicker than one can anticipate.” A certain angel tried reasoning.

“That's because the war is being dragged on purposely.” Another angel that was quiet the whole time suddenly responded.

Many of the angels fell into their thoughts at the accurate answer. 

“But why would they drag the war for this long? And how did they do it?” A question was heard in the room.

“Whoever was responsible behind this, was also responsible for the loss of everyone’s memories.”

Many of the angels widened their eyes in shock at the unthinkable answer.

“They made the decision that it would be preferable if everyone simply had no memory of the past because they knew that they would eventually be a drag to them.” 

A certain angel in the room raised a brow. “But something must’ve interfered if our memories have returned recently… isn't that right, Sofiel?”

Sofeil confidently nodded in agreement at the sudden statement. “You are right. Something…. Or more like, someone from the living beings, managed to influence the energy of us angels and demons.”

All of the angels understood who Soifel was talking about, that's why they continued listening with great care.

“His aura itself has managed to change many of the angels and demons into different kinds of categories. The ones who want to change, and the ones who don’t want to accept their fate.” Sofeil began her explanation once again. “I believe that whatever our lord is trying to do, is something that not even millions of angels are capable of. He is a rare human that is nothing but a gift to us angels, but also demons that are willing to help us out.”

Sofeil looked at the dark-haired demon that was simply smiling at the corner of the room.

“But the one thing that I ask of you all who were blessed with the memories, I beg you to believe in our lord until we achieve peace once again… as that's how angels are supposed to be.”

* * *

Somewhere further away from the fourth district, was the third district that soon brought great news to the king of all demons. The most powerful demon of all time, also known as the demon king.

The demon king was standing in his majestic seat before he noticed the presence of another demon.

“Report.” The demon king spoke.

And in an instant, a hidden demon appeared in the room as if he was there the whole time while bowing to the king of all demons.

“I’ve found out that the golden wing has been defeated.” The demon informed.

The demon king simply gave a look of boredom before replying. “I don’t really care what happens with the fourth district. What I want is information about the highest one!“ The demon king responded in a cold tone which showed not only his position but also his intimidation.

“I am aware of my king. But what I really wanted to inform you, was that the first district was also planning on invading the fourth district. That is why I thought that the great demon king should be aware of it.”

The demon king’s eyes narrowed at the information that was given to him. 

He knew that something must’ve been up if the strongest angel was suddenly interested in a lower district, that's why he found himself in thoughts for a few moments.

“I understand…” The demon king decided. “We’ll be paying a little visit to those lower beings to see what they are hiding from us.”

A smile was beginning to form on his face while connecting to look at the informant. “After all, you don’t get to see an angel fight with another.”

But whatever this demon was saying, the informant was found a bit confused at the sudden way his king was interested. What else could he be hiding?

.

.

.

.

 

<━━━━━━━━<>━━━━━━━━>

Also a special thanks to all of the Patreons who have been supporting my works for the last few months. It really helps me a lot!

The rest of the chapters can be found on Patreon !

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. ㋡

<━━━━━━━━━━━━━>

   | Instagram   /   Twitter   /   Discord    /   Reddit |

10