Author’s thoughts…..
740 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, guys….. I did it…

I finished this novel. But at what cost? XD

Anyway, since this was my very first novel I thought of adding another chapter dedicated to the author's thoughts.

But before we begin on that, I wanted to thank everyone who stayed with this novel ever since the beginning. Despite having many grammar mistakes, and plot holes, you still stayed until the very end. It truly makes me happy as an author. 

I started writing this novel simply as a hobby out of all the ideas I had in my head, and that's why I took the courage to also share it online for free.

This all started almost two years ago…. Wow….

Who would’ve thought that I would be able to finish it one day, but here I am.

Anyway, as you all might have noticed, the last few arcs have been rushed a lot more due to me losing interest in writing. I won't lie many negative reviews also affected me. But who cares, right? 

I was a complete noob without any sort of knowledge of how a proper novel is written in English. Since I only read Japanese novels….

Next up. Ah, yes! Did you know that this novel is getting a webtoon?

When I first started writing this novel, my goal was to prepare myself for a lot of drawings which were going to take me a lot of time. Right now, I'm still working on my drawing skills and designs so a proper chapter might take some time.

But if you are interested, you can still check out the two rough chapters I posted here.

Anyway, thank you once again for being part of this story. Especially everyone who supported me on Patreon. Your donations have encouraged me a lot to finish the last few chapters.

Also, if you liked this novel, then check out my other ones. And a review would be great!

Currently, I’m rewriting them from the beginning with a better version so it might take a while for a new update. But you can still read them and see how they are before they get replaced with a better version.

This is all I had to say.

KrisVFX. OUT!

 

8