Chapter 3-Day 1(Part 2)
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wonder what she'll ask? Hmm. I hope that the art isn't too lewd for this for world. For all I know showing a bit of ankle might barely acceptable.

"Is it fine if I stay here to read. It's rather nice inside and if I decide to buy the next volume I won't have to walk all the way back here."

"Do whatever you want. Just dont steal and keep your sword put away."

"Okay."

After looking around for a minute she decides to buy a bag of ruffles, then moves to the corner and starts reading. Business is pretty slow since it's the first day so nobody else decides to buy anything, even after three hours have passed. Though, the lady does buy another bag of ruffles every few minutes.

-Master It's Time To Eat. Please Close Shop And Find A Local Restuarant. You have 45 Minutes-

Can I not just have some cup ramen?

-Host Must Understand The Local Culture To Work Effectively-

Fine. "Hey lady. Sorry but you have to step out. Also do you know any good places to eat? Preferably the cheaper ones please."

She Doesnt respond. Silently she stares at the books front cover. "Can I buy the next volume please? Also how many volumes does this series have?"

-Master Until Lunch Break Is Over All Sales Will Stop-

.....Why are you sabotaging my mission? Damn it. No it's fine I'm pretty sure I've left a good enough impression so far.

"Sorry lady but lunch comes first. As for the volume. I think there's seventeen but I'm not really sure."

She begins to glare at me and begins to move to grab her sword. Though after glancing at me, the book, and the shop a few times she just sighs. "Can I join you? Also I'm a man."

"Wha?" That small hip, those slender legs and arms, that face and hair, and that ass. I call bullshit! No way such a perfect trap exist! System! Why didn't you tell me that such perfect traps exist here!

-Not Important.-

Hell yes it's important you bastard!

"Sorry to interrupt you while you're thinking but can you tell me your answer?" ...That sweet soft voice. Nope...but her chest is flat. Screw it! A chance with a trap!

"Hmm. Sure just don't try anything funny." He may have a sword but I got the system so I'm not scared. I go across the counter and he gets out. After making sure everything's in place, ignoring the wonderfull trap's glare, I turn off the light and close shop. Damn it's cold!

"Alright I have half an hour. What do you reccomend?"

"There's a small shop five minutes from here that sells excellent dumplings and beef liver."

"Alright, let's head there."

And so begins our walk. The trap leads the way while I look at the shops around mine. It seems that this part of town is mainly restaurants and small warrior schools.

"So where are you from?"

Suddenly the trap talks to me. He looks at me curiously. Because of how short he is he has to look up though. Seriously system why did you not tell me!

"Ah, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Joshua and I'm from earth."

"Well welcome Josh to Minguan. My name is Ling Yan."

 

While introducing ourselves we accidentally walk past the restaurant. Thankfully Ling remembers and leads us back. Seriously system Ling is a chicks name right? No yeah, at this point I call bullshit. No way that's is a man.

-Ling Yan Is the Name Of One Of The Most Powerfull Warriors. After His Adoptive Mother Passed He Changed His First Name To Hers. Thanks To Him The Name Has Become Gender Nuetral-

Alright then. Anyways, me and Ling move to the nearest table and sit. "I have to say the novel you reccommended was certainly a good one. You said it was translated right?"

"Yeah. The author is from a place called Japan."

"Where is this Japan?"

"Earth. Just like me."

"Interesting. Ah, sir!"

Ling calls a passing waiter. He's wearing a pair of thick brown pants and white shirt with a small belt completing the outfit.

"I'll have Garlic Fried Rice, a cup of Soju, and a serving of liver. What will you have Josh?"

"Suprise me." I don't know what's available and I dont see a menu so I'll just leave it to Ling.

"In that case. Please serve him the same order."

The waiter gives us a slight bow then moves to to what I think might be the kitchen. I have to say this place really is nice. The tables are large and round with four wooden seats per table. The place is a little small so there's only five, even so this place has a comfortable vibe.

On the roof gently glowing stones act as lights. The walls are made of red brick and the floor is made of a shiny wood. Plus the window by the front entrance lets plenty of light and wind in.

"So what did you think of the book?" There's nothing to do other than waiting so I might as well take this opportunity to see what locals think of the novels.

"It was excellent. The writing style was unique and the characters while simple on the surface, they are actually rather complex. Hitomis cruel words and her wish to be normal. Her moments of weakness and Araragis excessive honesty are charming."

"The characters have a great chemistry and the situations they are involved in is interesting. Plus the gods and demons are incredibly interesting! The snail demon, god bless that poor girl, is especially interesting, though the god that steals the weight of Hitomi's trauma is equally intersting."

"Every concept is unique. I have never read a single novel as outlandish and charming as this! I must read more! No other novel comes even slightly close to this one!"

Ling while screaming moves close to my face, practically laying on the table. Thankfully the place is empty with the exception of the chef and waiter...wait...no why are you looking at me like that. Hey chef the one on your table is him! 

"Alright alright I get it." Jesus christ such an extreme reaction. If bake is enough to get him this excited I wonder how hell react to Kizu or Tsuki?

"Here is your meal sir and ma'am."

"I'm a man."

"...no tip?"

"No tip."

The waiter gives us our food and some chopsticks then leaves a little sad. I wonder how tipping works here? Eh, who cares all that matters us food.

-You have twenty minutes left-

Shit I have to hurry! I immediately grab the chopsticks and try to use them. Unfortunately, no matter how hard I try the only thing I can so is fling them across the table.

Screw it! I grab the small porcelain bowl and start wolfing down the light brown rice, making to chew on the chopped carrots and garlic so I don't choke.

"Do you not know...actually nevermind." Ling sighs but continues to eat. His slender fingers masterfully work the wooden chopsticks. Bit by bit he eats his rice, taking a small sip of soju every few bites.

I finish my meal in around five minutes, giving the soju to Ling since I don't drink. After a little over ten minutes he finishes and we pay. He was a little stubborn but I managed to convince him that we should at least split the bill.

He leaves a fifty ding tip for the waiter and we immediately head back to the shop. "Alright you want the next novel right? The translated or the original?"

"Do you have any books on the authors language?"

"Yes"

"Both as well as whatever you have on the language."

After doing the math for a minute I tell her...him the price. Even after finding out in total everything will cost seventy two teals he doesnt bat an eye. Are these really not that expensive?

Its eight books with each one ranging from seven to ten teals. I might as well try to get him to buy a shirt since he's so rich.

-Master If Enough Products Related To The Series Are Sold You Can Release The Manga Adaptation-

Oh that's cool. I was honestly just looking to make a killing.

"Ling if you want you can buy a shirt. The money goes towards the author."

"I'll take five!"

God damn that was fast! After calming down a bit I help Ling look through the clothes racks for monogatari shirts. I was having fun. I was about to make a boatload of money. So happy.

Then Ling say a shirt with senjougahara wearing a lewd maid outfit. Everything changed in that moment. Time stopped. System I now believe you!

Ling gets a boner, a large chunk of cloth begins to poke out around the crotch area. Holy fuck that's massive! .....Damn it and I thought I was well endowed! System what kind of trap has such a massive cock!

-This Is Not An Astolfo Doujin-

My mind goes blank. I don't listen to Ling trying to explain himself. I notice his heavy blush even when he cutely covers his face with his small hands. He immediately pays then runs away.

Hours pass. I eat dinner and a few more people stop by. Some of them buying snack some buying a novel. Even when the moon falls I still can't think properly.

After closing shop I head upstairs and take a shower, glancing at what I though was impressive. I could date a trap. In fact I'd love to, but with a cock like that...I'd be the woman eventaully.

After who knows how long I get out of the shower. I dont bother to dry myself but I still grab the hanfu on the floor and put it in the sink. Immediately after I head to my room and grab a pair of fluffy white pajama bottoms and an astolfo...t...shirt.

Suddenly I remember Lings face. In that moment I figure out what I must do. I swear by the gods themselves I will have sex with at least one trap and get rid of my virgin curse!

Shortly after I fall asleep. I hope I have a nice dream.

------------------------------------

-Mission(First Impressions)Completed-

-Rating=8/10-

-10exp Gained-

-You have Been Rewarded Dance Dance Revolution-

--------------------------------------

Astolfo best girl. PRAISE BE THE MIGHTY TRAP!

1