Chapter 2: Whole new world
1.9k 9 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Thoughts' 

"Speech"

Name of the person speaking: "Love me some popcorn." 

 

John had never experienced such pain so his mind couldn't handle it and had blanked out a little after his body and soul were sent for remodeling. As he blanked out his last thought was about how fun this was gonna be. 

While he was getting remodeled the entity that had sent him off was having its own troubles. 

???: "Hm there is a variety of things that could happen now, I wonder what entertainment this will bring me in the future."

As soon as the entity had said this another humanoid being crashed into the eternal darkness.

???: "Hoo well what do we have here, did the other gods send you?" 

????: "It matters not where I came from, the only thing you should know is that this time you have overstepped your boundaries." 

???: "Whatever do you mean, I have done nothing that I shouldn't have." 

????: "Stop playing around, you messed with the reincarnation cycle when you sent that soul to whichever planet you chose." 

???: "So did you come here to talk or did you come to punish me?" 

????: "Well now that you mention it I need to bring you back to the elder gods." 

???: "Awww not those old foggies, they aren't exactly in the right mind nowadays you know that right?" 

????: "That doesn't matter I have my orders so I will have to ask you to comply." 

???: "Fiiiine but I hope you know that this changes nothing that soul will come for us eventually." 

????: "That may be true but we can fend off anything you make just like all the other times you have messed with something." 

???: "You never know this time may be a bit different." 

With that, the two entities stepped into some sort of portal and vanished from the infinite darkness. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

When John woke up he was in what seemed to be a forest. As he looked around he got to take a good look at his body, his fur seemed to be black, and his stripes looked to be just a lighter shade of black. 

John: 'Hm I seem to be the length of a Siberian tiger' 

After observing all that he finally noticed what seemed to be a screen displaying stuff. 

Stats:

[Race: Demonic Tiger adolescent]

[Name: Sinner] 

[Level:1/10]

[Strength:29] 

[Health: 100/100] 

[Durability:40] 

[Agility:10] 

[Mana:5/5] 

[Speed:7] 

[Stamina:10/10]  

Stat points available:0

Skills: [Berserk state: Go berserk after losing 60 health.] 

              [Iron Teeth: Harden your teeth to the point it can break through most armoring.] 

              [Iron claws: Harden your claws to the point it can slice and pierce through most armoring.] 

              [Stalk: Hunt your prey without being noticed.] 

              [Hunt: Your senses heighten so you can hunt easier.] 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John: 'Dang this body isn't even full grown yet' 

As he was looking at his status he didn't notice something creeping up behind him. 

All of a sudden John was attacked by what seemed to be another tiger but this tiger was smaller than him. The tiger also seemed to be a different species as it was blood red and had shorter fur than him. 

John: 'What the heck is that.' he thought while he slowly backed up. 

He went off of instinct and swiped clumsily at the small tiger. The swipe knocked it over while also dealing quite a bit of damage to it. The small tiger recovered and pounced on John. 

John: 'This... is what I call fun' he thought as his mouth curved up. 

The small tiger was trying to go for his neck but John wouldn't let him and rolled over. The small tiger was crushed under his weight and was stunned temporarily giving John the chance to enclose his jaws on its neck. 

John held his jaws there until the small tiger slowly stopped struggling. As he looked upon his first kill the flames of excitement once again light in him. 

John then realized he was hungry and tried to eat his kill. 

John: 'Disgusting but it will fill me up.' 

He then got a notification saying he leveled up 

Stats:

[Race: Demonic Tiger adolescent]

[Name: Sinner] 

[Level:2/10]

[Strength:29] 

[Health: 69/100] 

[Durability:40] 

[Agility:10] 

[Mana:5/5] 

[Speed:7] 

[Stamina:7/10]  

Stat points available: 5

Skills: [Berserk state: Go berserk after losing 60 health.] 

              [Iron Teeth: Harden your teeth to the point it can break through most armoring.] 

              [Iron claws: Harden your claws to the point it can slice and pierce through most armoring.] 

              [Stalk: Hunt your prey without being noticed.] 

              [Hunt: Your senses heighten so you can hunt easier.]  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

John: 'Hm let's put those points into Strength for now' he thought while eating the carcass of his prey. 

Once he was finished he decided to explore his new home. While he was walking around he learned to walk on all fours easier, and also gained a bit of mobility in his paws. He figured out that near his original starting point is a lake with all sorts of creatures lazing around which cleared up his food and water problems. 

With that, he went back to his starting point and decided to claim this area as his territory that way no other predator messes with his prey. He figured he could explore more when he woke up from a small nap as he was tired from killing and exploring. 

While he was napping a few humanoid creatures were slowly making their way to his territory. The first one was short but it had muscles, the other was a tall skinny humanoid with pointed ears, and the last one seemed to have animal ears. All of them were armored and had weapons. 

The short one had a shortsword and a shield, the tall one had a bow, and the animal looking one had a claymore. Eventually, the trio stumbled upon a lake and took out their weapons, and started to look for something. 

The humanoids started picking up a variety of herbs before they started to set up a camp. While they were talking John had awoken and he was hungry. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Final stats 

Stats:

[Race: Demonic Tiger adolescent]

[Name: Sinner] 

[Level:2/10]

[Strength:34] 

[Health: 100/100] 

[Durability:40] 

[Agility:10] 

[Mana:5/5] 

[Speed:7] 

[Stamina:10/10]  

Stat points available: 0

Skills: [Berserk state: Go berserk after losing 60 health.] 

              [Iron Teeth: Harden your teeth to the point it can break through most armoring.] 

              [Iron claws: Harden your claws to the point it can slice and pierce through most armoring.] 

              [Stalk: Hunt your prey without being noticed.] 

              [Hunt: Your senses heighten so you can hunt easier.] 

That concludes this chapter, hopefully, the fight scene wasn't that bad. Thank you for reading.

Should the chapters be longer than this?
  • Yes Votes: 38 92.7%
  • No Votes: 3 7.3%
Total voters: 41 · This poll was closed on Nov 22, 2020 03:51 PM.
37