Chapter 11: Annual tournament
1.8k 14 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

I,MMMM BAAAAAACKKKK FROM THE DEEP PIT THAT IS MY LITTLE PONY FANFICTIONS, seriously those fan fictions get hella messed up, BUT THAT IS BESIDES THE POINT. Alright I know its been a while like a looong while but, allow me to explain myself my readers who to hopefully have not drawn knives or some other weapon, if I do indeed have readers. Ok so I may or may not have been thinking up some ways to make this story more entertaining but having not found a way I decided to do some other stories elsewhere *cough*on this very website*cough* to find a direction for this story and in my INFINITE wisdom have decided to continue and maybe, possibly, if you guys want make this story a little more focused on wild tiger fun (the hunting kind of fun because I we all know you guys read this was for some NICE juicy tiger hunting and killing) but only if you guys want if not we can focus on domestic tiger but still have some good battles because the only decent things I can write are fight scenes but even those need work but hopefully I have gotten better.

[System Notifications] I think most of you know what this is but you never know.

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

 "Thank you to those who are reading!"-Name of the person speaking. I will not include the name of the person speaking/thinking if they are alone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

-Rose's mind-  

'Ok, what the actual fuck.' John was rather disturbed after he had read more fantasy novels and manga. While reading he had accidentally veered from the light side of fantasy and found himself on the dark side. 

At first, he was curious but after a good while of bad choices he had decided not to investigate more into the dark side. Overall he got quite a bit of knowledge about magic and all but he was never gonna see tentacles in the same way... 

Deciding that he had learned enough he got up and went back into the pool to swim around for a bit and clear his mind. 'Alright note to self be careful while looking into fantasy, also I wonder how that girl is doing right now?' 

-Outside Rose's mind- 

Rose was having a hard time understanding how she had found herself in her current situation. At this moment she was on top of the new transfer student who she had somehow fallen on. 

It also didn't help that the transfer student was male and had accidentally groped her which she was fine with as it was an accident, but it did make the atmosphere awkward."Sorry about that I somehow slipped while walking through the door!"(A\N: This is Rose speaking sorry for clarifying this but as I was rereading for mistakes I noticed that it would be a little confusing ad to who is talking the transfer student or Rose)


She was still confused but apologized as she had caused the blunder. "No no it was me who touched you on the way down, I am the one who should be sorry." The transfer student also apologized and they both went their separate ways.

A new challenger arrives to take the other male's harem but will he succeed? Also, does it count as a harem if it isn't the MC who has the harem? I don't think so but you never know. I simply love these type of things, a poor bystander having to deal with harem shenanigans.

'That was weird what did I slip on...' She was still pondering about what had happened when she arrived at the place the tournament was being held at. The school had a gym which was currently being used as the main spot for the tournament. 

Heading towards the bleachers she sits and waits for the announcer to come out and announce who will be fighting. Waiting with her fellow students for what seemed to be hours a man in black finally shows up. 

The man in question had a tragedy mask on along with a top hat to go along with his suit. "Hello students I assume you guys are anticipating the matches that are about to happen?" The students cheered after the man talked. 

"Alright! Let's get this show on the road." The man in black yelled along with the students. "Welcome to the Rothill tournament that determines what class you will be placed into for this new semester , to those of you who are new I will be announcing who will go up and fight." 

Most of the students began to talk amongst themselves in excitement and nervousness. "Alrighty, first up we got a transfer student by the name of Murdoc Leone, going against Rose Tygrys." 

Rose was surprised that she was called first and even more surprised to learn that her opponent was the transfer she bumped into. Going to the center of the gym she and Murdoc stood there waiting for the announcer to begin the match. 

The announcer cast a spell before going over and standing in between her and Murdoc. "Alright I want a clean match no killing of spiritual beasts."                                                                                                                                                                                             Both contestants nod before each of them get into unique stances. Rose was on the floor in a kneeling position  with her head slumped down and her hands hanging at her sides. Murdoc was in a crouching position with a slightly open jaw, his arms were both on his head smoothing down his hair. At this moment both had entirely different thoughts in their heads Rose was slightly confused as her usual fighting stance was very different from her current position while Murdoc was feeling confident. 

The announcer then spoke up, "The match will go on until one contestant is rendered unable to continue or forfeits. Now begin." 

With that the announcer vanished leaving the two to their own devices. Murdoc was the first to summon his beast with a rather interesting chant, "O powerful and mighty Lion, king of beasts, and purifier of evil I call upon thee, BRACK THE LION QUEEN." After his little chant s large pure white lion with a crown appeared at his side and a pair of gauntlets with claws appeared on his hands. 

Now it was Rose's turn to summon her weapon and beast, " Destroyer of law, hunter of taboo, prisoner of the dark, and apex of all I call upon thee, SINNER THE TIGER OF DEATH." With her chant a large black tiger with chains around its neck appeared by her side and a large number of chains appeared and wrapped around her. 

-Sinner P.O.V.- 

'Huh?' All of the sudden I was now facing a white lion with a crown along with some white haired kid with gauntlet. Assuming I was summoned for battle I shifted into a low stance and circled the two new people in front of me. 

All of the sudden I heard a shout behind me," Sinner I have called upon you to beat these two into submission without killing them." Hearing those words,especially the last part, slightly angered me but more importantly I can finally fight. 

I slowly got up from my low stance and got into a more fitting position. It was then that the white haired kid charged my red haired owner and his lion charged me. 

-Audience P.O.V.- 

Two loud roars were heard as the lion and tiger both charged at each other. The tiger moved its upper body upwards while the lion swatted at it. 

The tiger's upper body landed on the head of the lion while the lion's paw hit the tiger's side knocking it and the lion over to the ground. 

While the two big cats were wrestling on the ground Murdoc and Rose were fighting with their weapons. Murdoc used the right gauntlet to claw at Rose only to be blocked by some floating chains. The chains wrapped around his hand and pulled him to the ground while other chains emerged from the ground around him attempting to ensnare him. 

Back to the battle of predators. The tiger had its mouth latched onto the lion's front paw while the lion kicked with its hind legs. 

After a while the tiger leaped up and jumped over the lion so it could get to its back and bite the back of the lion's neck. The tiger had its jaw locked onto the back of the lion's neck and had its body resting on top of the lion. 

The tiger had successfully defeated the lioness but now Rose had to defeat her enemy. 

-Sinner P.O.V.- 

I had finally got a hold of this pesky lioness now I just need to wait for Rose to win. 

... Hold on why do I hear purring? Moving my eyes to the lioness below me I can see a odd look in her eyes... Oh no, oh fuck no. Those eyes tell of unspeakable things so unspeakable in fact that I close my eyes and ignore the slight purring from beneath me. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Fun fact apparently out of all the big cats only lions can make a purr like noise. Also sorry for posting so late and thanks for reading.

27