Reincarnation
31 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's cold"

"It's also hot"

"Well that's what i guess people feel when they die"

Suddenly the temprature of hotness started to rise and i reflexively jumped out.

And there......

in front of my eyes........

Was a photo of my guilds symbol -

two mythrill red coloured swords with a black snake having his tongue out on which the word "loosers" was written.

"Guild room? It's my guild room of the game"

"I looked myself in the mirror which i had installed on the ceiling of the roof to confuse guild raids by the enemies"

My skeleton body came into view it was obviously me in my game's avatar. Being confused i quickly predicted that it must had been that i slept while having my game console on due to which the system must had got overheated. 

"Exit~"

"Hmm? The message board didn't appeared"

" exit "

"Still? Is there maintainance break?   "

But after checking the inbox nothing that sort of message was sent by the developers.

"Exit~exit~exit   "

Still nothing happened.

" looser same  "

Aaoshi (real name) jumped in fear because it was a very deep and heavy voice.

He turned around to see a 7ft tall ogre resembling a human face, his ears and nose were covered in jewellery of ring, his biceps and triceps being thick equal to the size of a human head. If seen from a distance anybody would get scared of his massive body and three horns which came out from his forehead

"Aranasi ! Its you."

Aranasi it was one of the summons which was created by me when i was on a quest to kill 30 inferno wolfs. It was created by the crystals which was dropped by those wolfs giving him a huge boost in its power it was also a mutation between a ogre and wolf gene which gave him 3 horns despite being a ogre as ogre generally had 2 horns.

It was a lvl 865 monster whose 

s lvl 865 monster 

"It's cold"

"It's also hot"

"Well that's what i guess people feel when they die"

On my way back to home i was hit by a truck whose driver was fast asleep.

"People nowdays are way too careless."

Suddenly the temprature of hotness started to rise and i reflexively jumped out.

And there......

in front of my eyes........

Was a photo of my guilds symbol -

two mythrill red coloured swords with a black snake having his tongue out on which the word "loosers" was written.

"Guild room? It's my guild room of the game"

"I looked myself in the mirror which i had installed on the ceiling of the roof to confuse guild raids by the enemies"

My skeleton body came into view it was obviously me in my game's avatar. Being confused i quickly predicted predicted the reason of feeling hotness that i must would have slept while having my game console on due to which the system must had got overheated. 

"Seems like i am getting careless too. That was a weird dream of me dying by getting hit by a truck it almost felt real"

3:00 am that was the time being shown in the clock of the game window.

"I should sleep now otherwise i am going to be late for my tomorrow's office work"

"Exit~"

"Hmm? The message board didn't appeared"

" exit "

"Still? Is there maintainance break?   "

But after checking the inbox nothing that sort of message was sent by the developers.

"Exit~exit~exit   "

Still nothing happened.

"Is it a bug? Or the gameing console crashed because of getting overheated ?"

"No"

"No~~just wait a second~~~"

"Why is the clock freezed?"

The time showm inside the clock was still 3:00 am. It didn't increased, the minute hand didn't increased it still showed 3:00 am.

"Does the whole server crashed? Is it a bug? ~~~~no, the possibility of a bug able to stop time showing inside the game is not possible."

"It can be a maintainance break as there were no player messages in the global chat"

"But wait a second~~

There isn't any global chat option on the window neither a search player option displayed on the screen"

"The inbox is still showing 0 messages"

There can be a reason that as the clock freezed i cannot see messages.

No, but that does not explain the fact of me not able to see old messages and players name.

" looser-sama  ". (sama =lord)

Aaoshi (real name) jumped in fear because it was a very deep and heavy voice.

He turned around to see a 7ft tall ogre resembling a human face, his ears and nose were covered in jewellery of rings, his biceps and triceps being thick equal to the size of a human head. If seen from a distance anybody would get scared of his massive body and three horns which came out from his forehead

"Aranasi ! Its you."

Aranasi it was one of the summons which was created by Aanoshi when i was on a quest to kill 777 inferno wolfs. It was created by the crystals which was dropped by those wolfs giving him a huge boost in its muscle power. It was also a mutation between an ogre and wolf a gene which gave him 3 horns despite being a ogre as ogres generally had 2 horns.

Its level was in upper 800's , to be precise it was a lvl 865 monster having several skills related to defence amd strength. In wars to gain territories it acted as a tank to absorb enemy attacks in order for other troops to continue their attacks without dying.

I (aanoshi) had kept him hear to buy time if there was an guild or clan attack on my base.

But~~~~

The system didn't provided any feature where one can talk to an npc it only supported features where they could accept some specific commands only.

But his speech seems nothing like what an npc would say.

Ok so,

"The clock has freezed"

"I cannot search players"

"There is no exit option"

"All social chats including the global chat are not present on my gaming screen"

"But the most important one to notice is that Npc's don't speak until a player interacts with them"

"Looser-sama it is rude for your servant but i ask you to grant me to speak to you"

Ummmmm... That is what he is doing isn't he??

"Granted you may speak"

"Looser sama there are 5 humans which have just entered southern part of the clam area"

Could they be players?

" Should i capture them alive or  kill th on the spot is what i wanted to ask"

Generally he would do it without reporting it to me why i he asking it this time?

"There is also one other thing looser sama"

"Umm"

It was gesture for Aranasi that he can speak.

"Looser sama there average lvl is 22 and the highest of them has a lvl 28"

"Whaaaaaaaaaat ??????"

Lvl 28 is the highest then how were they able to enter inside the clan area???

I saw an unclear expression on aranasi also.

I see he also didn't expected it. They are way to low to enter inside the clan area . Generally players or npc monsters of lvl 100 can enter in here. But how did they get inside?

Is it a bait laid by another player or an illusion created by a monster?

No~~~

 other npc or players won't play them as bait they are way too low level

Perhaps a bug??

I looked at Arinasu.

"I will be facing them alone i need to confirm it myself"

"But losser sama~~~"

"Inform it to the 8 great generals  and tell medusa to increase the defences to maximum gather them all in the 8 floor of the galdiator arena"

I need to confirm myself if it really is the world of Great one or a bug or

Have i really died?

2