Unexpected meeting
24 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arinasu was getting flustered of the idea of me going to face them alone.

"This may be rude for this low one, looser- sama (sama= king) but this low one cannot allow you to face those lower life forms. They are insects which do not need your attention i will eradicate them with the inferno wolves under my command."

Ummm. It will sure be strange if i will face them personally not because they are too weak or i am scared of getting ambushed by other players.

Its because being a lvl 6500+ skeleton will raise suspicions or i will get in danger if there is a player hiding in there. 

Ummm...first i need to get information that is a must but the problem is i don't want to make them run away by seeing me in skeleton form.

Looking at the mirror aanoshi (protoganist name) said...

"This avatar is very intimidating."

Arinasu won't let me deal with them personally too, its common that Npc's will attack first on the target before the actual player.

Hmmmm.....

An idea stuck to aanoshi.

"Arinasu raise your head!"

"Yes, looser-sama"

"I will be taking them personally but in order to also fulfill your request i won't be facing them directly i will be facing them with one of my summon monsters."

"I thank you for accepting this low one's selfish request looser-sama"

The great one game had a feature in which players could use summons or familiar but it also had an extra feature in which players could directly control summon.

Typically players can enter in their summons to make them work more effectively. 

It was a feature which helped in training newbies in the game as they could gain more xp and combat experience by fighting an actual player in there low level summon.

"Hmmm... That should be fine."

Aanoshi thought.

Arinasu was still on his knees with his head bowed.

"Then you are ordered to report the 8 fingers to meet with me on 8th floor and also tell medusa to be there once she increases the defense of the guild to maximum"

"As you command looser-sama"

"Ummm... You are dismissed i will be meeting them in the next 3 hours"

"Yes, looser-sama"

Now then,

There are lots of things which need to be paid attention to.

"The Npc's are more interactive now and now they address me as looser instead of clan master also??? 

It sounds strange though"

But the most important thing to take care of is these humans which have entered in the southern clan area.

"The first thing is to were a full body cover armour as because the avatar cannot be changed once set. I need to hide my face too, to not raise suspicions."

Aanoshi looked at sets of armour which he had accumulated by playing the game.

"There is only this one which has full cover.

It was a full black plated armour with violet stripes at the chest and at the joints, it came with a spear attached to itself which was a part of it. The spear too was black in colour with its sharp end being of dark violet colour.

"This shoud look fine i guess."

"Now then, commute armour!"

Aanoshi's body was covered in full armour with a spear which he was holding in his hand.

"Now just in case i will also take sword and a small club to kill low level monsters. Killing everything with spear will be tiresome." 

"Now then i will be using my summon to temporarily decrease my lvl to 150."

The area map of the guild still showed that the 5 human npc's were still at the same place.

The map showed Npc's as orange dots and enemy players as red dots.

"Are they camping they haven't moved yet."

Aanoshi took a moment and then used spell.

"Advanced teleportation~~~"

Advanced teleportation was a '7th degree' spell its feature being that player could teleport in places where he had never been before, it was an advanced level of teleportation which was 5th degree spell in which player could only teleport to places where they have already been to. In this case the guild area being too large normally players would walk to there specific location but during a raid this spell came in handy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Youji-san should we have really came here? Isn't this place not on adventures's map we have never been here."

"Kenji didn't i told you placed that haven't been discovered by the adventures's guild by reporting it to them you will gain rewards?"

"But then why are we here? Shouldn't we go and tell guild about this place already? Even the slaves now look they can't keep up"

Following them were three slaves each of them being elves.

"Tch~ don't care about them they are just slackers i wouldn't have buyed them if it wasn't for their bodies and healing spell magic."

"And the reason of not reporting it to the adventures's guild now is that we will first search the area by ourselves in order to get any hidden items then after looting everything we will report it to the adventures's guild."

"Oh, i see i didn't think that."

"You don't need to your little brain won't able to think that far ahead, tell the elves to increase their pace they are holding us back."

"Oi ! Get up move you stupid long ears, otherwise we will leave you here to rot away."

One of elves spoked.

"But master these two can't get up because of their thirst if they can have some water-----"

"What do you think you are asking? Tell them to get up or we will just leave them here tch."

Aanoshi who was observing all this was slowly following them.

Ummm... They are nor players neither a bait send by them. The status card of them doesn't have a server information.

In the game of great one players status cards showed server name from which servers they belonged Npc's also had it in there cards.

Then they must not have been from inside of the game. 

Thinking this he thought about being teleported inside of the game. He had read those type of stories and stuff.

It can be confirmed that we aren't inside the game anymore as each character of the game had a server info on there status cards.

And the second thing is slaves...

The game didn't had an option of acquiring slaves neither there was a feature of buying and selling Npc's. As the game didn't promoted any negative features it was just made to enjoy playing.

Aanoshi thought....

"Even if we are in an another world i don't have any info of how this world works looks like i really died out there by the truck."

Just then a huge rock being appeared in front of them its height was equal to a building with 5 floors.

"Waaaaahhhhh!!!!! What is that youji san!!!!" 

(Pov: aanoshi)

A golem. It was a rock monster of defence being its highest stat but it was only lvl 80 as they have only entered the outskirts of the guild area.

It raised his giant left hand which was equal to the size of a truck and punched it to one of the humans.

"Youjiiiiiii sannnnmn------ "

It waa an instant kill. The bones were crushed into small pieces. Seeing this the other adventurer was frozen on his place.

"Yo-- you stupid elves do something i don't want to di----------."

Bam!

It was sound similar to hitting of the truck which he had felt in his previous life.

Now then, only an elf remains as the nusances have get eliminated.

The lives of the two adventurers wasn't of any worth the main thing i want to learn is about this slavery system of this world as it didn't existed inside the game.

The elf girl was trying hard to escape with the other two elfs on her back.

"Looks like i am finished"

Just as the golem again raised his hand to crush them. Aanoshi entered and with his spear he used a spell.

"Heavy rip"

It was 4th degree spear attack which was able to penetrate even tough diamonds. But as the golem being lvl 80 it died quickly in one strike.

"Killing it shouldn't be a problem as it will again respawn in the next 10 minutes."

He looked towards the elf which was looking at him with eyes which had a feeling of both fear and thankfulness.

"Now, then let's start asking you some questions.

2