Chapter 2? The Fifth Prince
99 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blaire Parr Glanced at the Huge and Glamorous View Infront of her, The Royal Palace was Never to be Underestimated. It Looked Heavenly and Intimidating at the same Time.

She Put Back the Book In Her Hand and Bowed her Head to the Maid who was waiting for her outside the Palace.

"Greetings! Im The Maid Assigned to Teach To All About the Palace"

The Maid wore a Excited Expression While Blaire Wore a Gentle Smile and Politely Shake Hands with her.

"My Name is Blaire Parr, Its A Pleasure Working With You"

With That, Blaire Officially Became The One of the Maids In the Royal Palace.

She Didn't Complain And Just Stayed Silent, Obeying what She was Told As she Quickly Adjusted to the Life of A Servant.

Other Workers Saw her as irrelevant and Just Treated her professionally, They Neither bullied nor Befriend her Since she was Only a Mere Bastard daughter from the Duke.

In the Country, Since The Church Was On The Upper side. It was a Scandal if You ever Got into a Affair While Married, They Believed In the Bible and Thus, The People Believed Into The Church More than the Monarchy.

Knocking Into the Door Three Times, Blaire wore a Maid Outfit That Run Pass her Ankles As She Put her Blonde Hair Into A Bun.

"Come In"

The Voice Was Slightly Deep While The Expressionless Face of Blaire Turned Into a Polite Smile As She Bowed To the Fifth Prince.

"Good Morning, Your Highness."

The Fifth Prince Is a Neglected Prince Who was Unfavored due to the Fact That His Mother Committed Adultery against The King.

He Was Only Known As A Handsome Face In Society But Had No Talent, Unlike He's Other Siblings who Excelled In Music Or Swords.

"Are You The New One?"

"Yes Your Highness"

Blaire Said While Helping Him Dress, Not Even Flinching at seeing He's Chest Or Skin As her eyes Only Looked Indifferent.

The Fifth Prince's Body Build Was Rather Lean, The Fifth Prince was Younger than her for a Year And Was rather Tan Than the Other Princes.

Have I Mentioned it Yet?

This Country is Highly Racist, Darker People Were seen as Low Class And People Were disgusted at their Skin.

The King Had He's Fair share of Women, The First Queen was Divorced by Him Due to the fact That He's Childhood sweetheart who was from another country came back.

The Second Queen, He's childhood sweetheart Was Killed On the Process of giving birth to the First Son.

The Third Queen, The Fifth Prince's Mother Was Beheaded After The Affair of Adultery Was revealed and Thus Made him Unfavored since he's Mother was a Cheating bitch.

Yes. The Royal Family Is Full of Drama .

The Fifth Prince Was Unfavoured And Thus, Only One Personal Servant were to Serve Him All Day. Unlike He's Other Siblings Who Had atleast 10 or 15 Servants Following them around.

After Bathing and Dressing Him Up, Blaire Stood Indifferent as she did what she needed to do and Served The prince Properly.

"Is the King already on the Dinning Hall?"

The Fifth Prince Asked While Opening One of he's Eyes, Blaire was Putting He's Shoes On While the Prince Sat Down Onto the Chair.

"Yes Your Highness, The King Have already Arrived while You Will Be the Third One to Show Up unto the Hall after we finish Dressing You Up"

Polite

Professional

Fast

Blaire Fastly got used to Serving The Fifth Prince, Their First Impressions on Each Other were Neither that Big Or Surprising.

As The Fifth Prince Headed towards the Diner, The Two Passed By The Big Hall as The Portrait of all Of the Kings and Queens Were all Lined Up.

"Do You Know King George VI?"

Blaire turned to Him, Confused At Why He Suddenly wanted to Converse with Her but Still Answered with Politeness and Respect.

"He Is The Late King Who Is King Samuel's Father"

Her answer was Precise and Simple, Everyone knew the Late King Who Died Due to The Happenings of The 'Dark Era'

"Yes.."

Blaire Walked Behind Him, Their Distance was Neither Too Much Or Too Little. Just Close enough to Hear what he's Saying As The Fifth Prince suddenly Smiled towards Her, He's eyes Harboring a Mysterious Glint While Blaire Only Looked at the Picture frames In Disinterest.

"Would You Believe If It If You Happened to Know That He was Not Killed By he's Wife?"

"I Believe this Matter Should Not Be Casually Discussed, Your Highness"

The Fifth Prince Only Smiled As He stopped walking, Turning to he's Back As Blaire Only Looked at Him In Slight Curiousity.

"History Will Repeat Itself Someday"

And Thus, Their Day Went On As Usual.
Blaire Assisted the Prince without any Emotion, Neither feeling too Bored or too Excited as she Only Focused on her work.

Their Meeting Was Not Romantic, Nor Was It That Life-changing. Their First Impression of One another was Rather Simple and Little as The Two Could Care less about One another.

Who Would Have Guessed That It Will Be written Down In History as One of the Most Life changing events That Happened In the Country.

5