【Disclaimer: if you are concerned about the topics used in this novel!】
457 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  • I'm leaving this here in case I get in trouble with the website in the future.
Announcement
All of the characters are not real. They are purely made from the author's imagination. Also, every character is +18 years no matter what the character or the plot narrates! And every sex scene is consensual.

Hallo.

When I first started this novel as a draft (beta version), I got asked the same questions in the comment sections about the directions and the topics used in this novel. So, without making any major spoilers, I will try to answer some of the possible questions you might have.

First of all, this novel obviously contains themes that some readers may find distressing. But it's important to note that these themes are explored for the purpose of storytelling and character development. However, if you feel that these topics may be upsetting for you, I advise you to proceed with caution or not read at all.

* * *

Possible spoilers ahead!

 

Will rape be a common thing in this novel?

Spoiler

In the very beginning, I'm sure that most of the readers have already guessed that the main character was starved for attention, which caused him to rape the first heroine. There will also be other characters that will get summoned to that land, and based on the situation, they might or might not get raped. But I'm planning on taking them on a different turn from the first heroine to explore many other options.

[collapse]

Will the story take a dark turn?

Spoiler

I've read way too many hentai to know that if there is a rape tag, then it's sure that the story would be fucked up. However, I really want to explore the option of going vanilla/smut later on. So, you can expect either some hot scenes or wholesome moments.

[collapse]

 


I also want to address something for some certain readers that truly might find this upsetting.  I understand that this topic can be upsetting and difficult to read about, and I want you to know that I approached it with care and sensitivity.

I'm aware that this theme might have affected your reading experience, but I hope that you were able to see the full scope of the story and the growth of the characters throughout. If you were able to finish the novel, I appreciate your perseverance and willingness to engage with the challenging topics presented.

If this theme has affected you in any way, please know that you are not alone. I dislike encouraging rape as a thing at all. But you should also know that this is a fictional story with characters that are not real. They ARE NOT REAL! Thats why you should also treat this as nothing else but just a wild fantasy.

Lastly, if you enjoyed the story overall, I kindly ask that you not let this theme negatively affect your rating or review of the novel. The story as a whole is more than just this one aspect, and I hope that you were able to find value in it.

Thank you again for reading. And let me know if you have any questions.

5