A new beginning with her – Chapter 4
408 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After reflecting on what I had done, I decided to take a towel and carefully dry her body. Then, once she was completely dry, I carried her in my arms to a guest's room and put on the clothes that I had picked for her.

Even though I should feel bad about this, I felt my heart pound while looking at her naked state as I began putting the black bra on her. I could see how her breasts would jiggle a little each time I moved her arms in order to not hurt her.

My dick was also seeing the excitement through my eyes as I saw the naked figure of the pink-haired girl in front of me. However, I ignored the needs of my rod and continued putting on her clothes.

Compared to when I forcefully removed her clothes, putting them on while she was unconscious was a bit harder than I had thought. But leaving her naked wasn't something that I wanted, even though my erect rod was telling me otherwise.

Once I confirmed that the bra matched her size, I moved towards her lower parts and carefully lifted her legs in order to put on her panties. After I put both of her legs in the panites holes, it was easier to put them all the way up to her crotch, now revealing a seductive girl wearing black lingeries.

Okay, don't get distracted! I kept saying to myself.

After resisting throwing myself on the sleeping girl, I put on the rest of the clothes, which were a tight rose t-shirt and gray comfortable short pants that revealed her seductive thick thighs.

Then, after covering her body with a blanket, I silently left the room in order to not wake her up.

I'm sure that she must be tired from everything that has happened until now. That's why I decided it would be best to let her be and rest. 

However, the moment I stepped outside of the room and gently closed the door, I looked at my own hands in disbelief while recalling everything that just happened.

“Someone other than me... is here…”

Even though this came up to me as nothing more than a random thought before, I still couldn't believe myself that after this long being here on my own, I finally had the chance to talk to someone other than my own thoughts.

At any time, I would expect to wake up and realize that this was another long lucid dream. However, no matter how conscious I was, I never woke up.

This truly was happening. Someone I could spend the time talking to is finally here!

As I felt my lips form a smile, I lightly slapped my cheeks, then decided to head around the other rooms to confirm if there were any other changes.

The room where Aoi is currently staying had a few changes in the wardrobe, including new clothes that properly fit her. 

I had guessed that this whole land was made solely for me, as everything around this place only had clothes, food, and objects that were either to my taste or to my size. So I figured that now that someone other than me was in here, there surely would be more stuff in this land.

And as I had hypothesized, I noticed that there were new menus on the digital storage, new medical things that I'm guessing are for women’s time of the month. And many other items such as perfumes, sex toys, and shampoos.

The whole place was adding more features that would now suit Aoi as well.

And the same thing seemed to apply…. for that door as well. 

I said to myself once I had passed to an underground floor, where a certain fancy-shaped door could be seen slightly glowing.

* * *

Back in Aoi’s room, I was sitting idly by while reading a book, trying to pass some time.

This room, while it was a bit tidy and a bit emptier before her arrival, I decided to decorate a bit by adding a girlish-like style with many stuffed animals all over the bed where Aoi was sleeping and many options on the wardrobe where she could choose to wear.

It wasn't much. But it was more comfortable, as she was sleeping on that king-sized bed full of stuffed animals.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed, as there was no concept of time or clock in this land. I waited for what I thought were several hours before I heard a slight, muffled moan from Aoi. 

I was aware that she was about to wake up, which is why I quietly stayed on the couch near the bed as I continued to read this novel.

“....hmn….”

Her body was beginning to shift from one side to another until she finally slowly got up while rubbing her own eye in sleepiness. She was resting on her own butt as she comfortably tried waking up.

“...ah!?”

However, the moment she noticed that something was different about her bed, she let out a slight gasp as her eyes widened in confusion and surprise.

“You awake?” I asked as I continued to pretend to read the novel I had in my hand.

I watched as her eyes flicked towards me, surprise etched on her features. However, the initial shock soon gave way to a sense of deep despair and hopelessness as the realization hit her that what she had hoped was a long, terrible dream was in fact a cruel curse with no escape.

“...you said you wouldn't do anything to me….” Her broken, weak voice spoke as she looked down at her own demise.

There was no longer any struggle in her voice. The only thing that I could hear was defeat and acceptance.

“I'm sorry, but I had to make sure that you were real.” I said to her.

Her swollen, dark eyes slowly shifted towards me once again.

I could see how confused she actually was. However, due to everything that I had done to her, she remained motionless as she waited for my continuation of my absurd explanation.

“I mentioned it before as well,” I said to her. “I’ve been in this land for many years. That's why I couldn't contain myself the moment you were brought here. I wasn't sure whether you were real or not. Whether this is still a dream or not. Whether I was still sane or not.”

“....”

“That's why I'm asking, if there are any bits of kindness still inside you, to forgive me for what I’ve done.”

And as I was trying to make an excuse, I put the novel aside and bowed from where I was sitting.

“.....”

Aoi, on the other hand, remained silent as she listened to me ask for her forgiveness, despite the fact that I had broken her trust twice.

“....If I….” She attempted to say. “....if I say that I don't forgive you…. then will you do those awful things to me a-again?”

I see. So she’s afraid to answer truthfully since she knows nothing about this place other than getting trapped here with no power.

“...I won't.” I responded.

But despite that, she didn't seem that convinced or hopeful that someone or something would save her from this place where she had been brought.

“And to prove it to you, I will promise this as well,” I began once again, my eyes calmly looking at her tired ones, “That I won't even touch you from now on. This way, you can decide whether I deserve your trust and forgiveness. Of course, since you have been brought to this land, you are free to explore and do whatever you want.”

Her tired eyes looked at me with a slight doubt, unsure of what to expect from me. 

However, even if what I said was true or not, she wasn't sure about that, which is why she remained silent about my sudden promise to her.

After this whole situation unfolded, I decided to leave the room in order to give her some freedom and let her look around if she was interested.

And just like that, based on how it felt like it had been a week, I kept my promise to not touch or harass her in order to gain her trust again.

During those times, I would usually play games on my computer, read some novels in the living rooms, or just idly walk around. 

During what felt like a week, since this whole land wasn't that massive that we would get lost, I got the chance to encounter Aoi on several occasions. Some of them included the dining area, the library, and sometimes the garden.

Of course, during those encounters, she would simply avert her gaze in worry and run away.

I felt like she would’ve gotten used to my presence in this land by now, but from what I'm seeing, she seemed to grow distant from me while trying her best to remain as far from me as possible.

But on the other hand, she seemed to be adapting to this place just fine. She has already decorated her room based on her taste. She also likes reading drama novels in the garden most of the time, and she seems to like snacks or desserts in the kitchen.

Even though there is finally someone else in this land, she never spoke to me or even came close enough to ask for anything. She truly had made up her mind that she didn't want anything to do with me.

But based on what I’ve done to her, this was all expected. 

If only I had contained myself the first time she appeared on this land, maybe we could’ve had a better relationship with one another. 

I truly regret raping her….

Honestly, I truly wanted to at least ask her to give me another chance to talk again. But every time we would make eye contact for a slight second, she would tightly hold her own books or snacks and run to either her room or the garden.

“Haaa…..” 

Maybe I should give her more time to get over what happened between us….

Or so I thought at the time.

But what I failed to prevent was Aoi entering the forbidden door that this land had. 

I wanted to tell Aoi about the door that she should never enter. However, before I could even get the chance, she would simply run away. 

And right now, after realizing that the strange door near the storage area was left open, my eyes widened to their extent when the realization hit that Aoi might die.

* * *

In a dimly lit hallway, the only sound echoing through the stale air was the clanking of someone’s footsteps against the old brick ground. The flickering torches mounted on the plain walls cast a dim orange glow that dances across the surface of the bricks, revealing their rough and weathered texture.

And in this weirdly long hallway that didn't seem to have an end, was Aoi. Her expression, which was that of a confused one, continued walking while holding what seemed to be like a chocolate in her hand.

‘Where am I?’ She thought to herself as she continued walking down what seemed to be a long hallway.

Even though she was simply trying to get something to eat near the storage area, she seemed to have found this weird place that could only be seen as an underground passage.

She didn't know from which direction she had come, which is why she attempted to walk forward with at least the objective of finding herself free from this place. Maybe that was the reason the boy never told her of this secret passage. This was the only way she could escape that land.

As she continued walking forward, her eyes darted to the side until she found a wider hallway and less light coming from the torches. 

She felt a bit uneasy, but if this meant her escape, she knew she had to swallow her fear away and keep moving forward.

“.....”

However, she came to a stop the moment she heard clicking and thumping noises that were coming in front of her.

Even though those strange noises were coming nearby, there was nothing in front of her. It was as if something that wasn't there was gradually moving towards her. Slowly but steadily, those noises grew in number, making the pink-haired girl anxious about them.

She found them creepy and strange. However, the moment she glanced above, she noticed several green blobs of jelly-like things sticking on the ceiling of this hallway.

“A-ah…” She gasped for air as her eyes widened to their full extent, trying not to release any sounds. 

Those strange jelly-like creatures seemed to be moving weirdly as they continued making thumping noises, sticking every time they moved closer to Aoi. 

She wasn't sure or grasping any idea of what those were or what they were doing. That's why she looked at them while trying not to make any sudden movements or noises as she tried walking backwards.

However, the moment she took her second step back, one of the jelly-like blobs jumped down in an attempt to fall over Aoi’s head.

“Kya!!”

Luckily, Aoi accidentally tripped on her own legs, dodging the crushing speed of this green jelly-like creature. While the jelly-like monster did not seem to be harmful, the impact of its body smashing the ground left a loud thump that indicated it would leave someone unconscious from its impact.

“N-no…”

As she tried to raise her head and sit on her butt, she looked a bit further down her legs and saw the jelly creature that seemed to have missed her.

But that jelly-like monster wasn't the only one. After the first one had fallen to the ground, several more attempted to finish their objective and send Aoi unconscious with their squishy weight.

“Agh!”

Aoi had already noticed that the other creatures were about to do the same as the first one, which is why she quickly got up and tried running away from them.

*Thump!* *squish* *Thump!* *squish* *Thump!* *squish* *Thump!* *squish*

Countless noises could be heard from behind as many of those jelly-like creatures that were the size of four footballs attempted to crash over the girl’s head.

As she continued running with all of her might, she noticed the noises behind her were growing louder and closer to her. She knew that if she stopped even for a moment, those things would definitely get her. Even the ones on the ground that had fallen still continued humping great distances in order to get to her.

“Ha, haa, ha, ha, ha,” Her panting grew faster and louder as the adrenaline went through her body.

If she slowed down even for a bit, she knew that her life would come to an end. That's why she sprinted with all she had, only to make herself waste all of her stamina.

As she continued running with all of her might, her eyes filled with slight tears from the speed she was running and the dust falling down the dusty hallways.

However, in one slight mistake of trying to clear her blurred, teary eyes, she tripped on her own legs once again, also straining her ankle from the way she felt.

“KYAA!!”

She tried getting up once again, but the moment she attempted to do so, she felt all of her strength fade away in an instant. She couldn't bring herself to get up again, and the fear of what was coming towards her made her lose track of what was going on.

As she continued panting in fear, she looked up at the upcoming jelly-like creatures that continued jumping towards her.

‘No,’ she thought to herself as tears started to flow down her cheeks, ‘I don't want to die….’

She attempted to push herself away with one leg and her hands while remaining on her butt. But her speed was way too slow compared to the upcoming jelly-like creatures. And she was aware that any second now, those creatures were going to reach her.

It was simply a matter of seconds before she met her end.

And as the creatures grew closer, her panting grew louder as warm tears continued rolling down her cheeks.

And in the next moment, after the first slime reached within Aoi’s distance, it jumped towards her with all of its might, ready to crush her body with its weight.

“N-nooo!” Aoi shut her eyes with all of her might as she expected the impact of the jumping jelly creature.

However—

*BANG!*

—a resounding sound echoed through the air, swiftly followed by the sound of splashing. Aoi braced herself for the creature's crushing blow, only to feel an odd liquid raining down on her instead.

“Aoi!”

As she was waiting for her end, she suddenly heard Sora’s voice call out to her. She wasn't sure whether this was just her life passing by, but the moment she opened her eyes, she saw the remains of the jelly-like creature that had been splashed into tiny pieces all over her body.

*Bang!* *Bang!* *Bang!* *Bang!* *Bang!*

When she looked a bit to the side, she found out that Sora was actually here. And right now, he was shooting all of the slimes with a gun, which hit each of the slimes with a precise aim that would shatter them in an instant.

Her teary eyes reflected the image of Sora shooting all of the slimes with a calm and focused glare, and before she could realize it, all of the creatures had been turned into jelly remains.

After making sure that there were no more creatures around, Sora turned to Aoi with a worried look.

“Thank goodness,” he said, “you’re not dead.” He continued saying it under his breath.

“....”

“Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?” He asked, putting his pistol on his waist while trying to keep his distance.

Yet, Aoi remained unresponsive, her gaze fixed in a vacant stare of frozen shock. Her rounded, stunning blue eyes shimmered with unshed tears, mirroring the concerned countenance of Sora that she had conjured in her eyes.

.

.

And the plot continues....


A special thanks to all of my Patreons for the support. Your generosity keeps me going!

Up to 15 chapters ahead are available on Patreon ! ⌋

Also, don't forget to bookmark and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it. 

✦ ✦

    Link Tree   /   Community Server

 

6