Chapter 5
1.7k 3 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slime bs wolf part 2

Seth was already sure of his victory, but that didn't mean he would let his guard down, Seth cautiously went up to the gray wolf. A broken rid, and an injured hind leg, shouldn’t be enough to kill it right?

Seth proving to be cautious was right, the gray wolf far began to turn red its muscles were expanding, he could hear the sounds of bones cracking. 

It seems he had a hidden card, the gray wolf was going berserk! 

[Ding! <Magic sense 1> has leveled up to <Magic sense 2>]

...another level up, Magic sense boosts sensitivity to magic, why would it level up all of the sudden?

Boom! Strong Magic energy was released from the berserker gray wolf, Seth wasn’t an idiot, he soon understood why the sudden level up.

The berserk gray wolf was attempting to stand but realized he was having problems, was it the broken ribs or the burned leg? Seth instantly notices that the injures he suffered before weren’t healed, thinking about this Seth though he still has a chance.

As for the berserker gray wolf trying to stand Seth immediately started the attack, at most Seth could only use about four slime tentacles even though it is not a skill it is just something he can do. 

Each slime tentacle was flexible at the same time very durable, every attack was fast leaving deep cuts and slashes.

Roar! Berserker gray wolf gave a roar pushing Seth back a few meters, blood constantly overflowing from its mouth, it seems like the attacks were working but it wasn’t enough! The berserker wolf eyes shine a bright red light.

Danger! Seth's magic sense was telling him, danger, huge magic power was released from the berserker wolf, his body was rapidly expanding getting bigger and bigger.

...this! Seth knew what the berserker wolf was going for, win by suicide! This crazy bastard! Why can’t we just have a fair fight? 

No time to think, the longer Seth waited the bigger he was getting! Seth had to be quick, he quickly rushed towards the berserker wolf Seth's plan was to see if he can devour living things, the possibility is most likely low but that didn’t mean he would just accept his death!

Seth's slime body was fast instantly wrapping around the berserker wolf as it was constantly swelling. 

[Ding! Do you want to use your hidden skill?]

What?! Seth was stun stupid. A hidden skill? Is a hidden skill something he can just do...wait isn’t this just that devouring skill? Without any hesitation, Seth said yes.

[Ding! Now devouring the berserker gray wolf!]

The berserker gray wolf soon started dissolving at an astounding rate, the magic power disappeared no saying that it disappeared wasn’t right it was...devour!

[Ding! Devour points or Experience points?]

No hesitation was needed Seth already know what he wanted and said devour points

[Ding! You have gain 17 devour points!]

[Ding! You can now transform into the berserker gray wolf!]

-----------

The fight was a little rushed

55