Chapter 11
1.2k 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You ask me for help, but what in it for me? What do you offer?”

Seth voice sounded in everyone’s ear, “what do you offer?” Rang repeatedly in there head. This wasn’t how the script supposed to be! How can this be!?

Yes! This is exactly how the script wasn’t supposed to go, remembering a part about his past life Seth remember reading a novel about hero’s summon to another world to fight the demon lord with nothing in return, they were slaves being mislead by the selfish king talking about “do this for humanity” I always find it kinda strange that they never asked for everything, but I’m not working for humanity more or less I’m working against them.

“...we are currently low on resources, so as of right now there is nothing we can give you that will satisfy you.” Alexandra  was caught off guard, she thought that Seth would instantly agree but he didn’t and not only that he ask what would he get in return for his help.

“How is that my problem? If you have nothing to give than why ask for help in the first place?” Seth wasn’t having it so he to push a little more, getting a little more bolder. “Such a shame isn’t it? Your a cute girl yourself how about becoming my woman.” Seth black eyes stare down Alexandra like he was looking into her soul, he wasn’t playing on backing down.

He’s serious, it seem like I don’t have any choice the Death Goddess seems like she not stepping in meaning she completely on his side, we need his help me giving up myself is nothing compared to what he can give, the odds are completely against me. “...if that my only cho-“ Just when Alexandra about to speak, her followers quickly disagree.

“No! How could you make such a request! Such arrogance’s!”

“We don’t accept! Move on!”

“Team leader don’t agree with him, even though we may be losing this battle but there is still a chance that we might wi-“.

“Shut it!” Alexandra immediately stop everyone’s protest, and stare Seth dead in the eyeing. Is this really the only way? With his ability we would have the best chance of getting revenge on the God and Goddesses...“If I offer myself up will you be willing to help?” Making up her decision she decided to go with it so what if I gave myself up as long as we get a fighting chance I would give up my life! The others could only watch from a distance as Alexandra fell to the hands of someone they just met.

”Now that wasn’t hard wasn’t it? For now on your mines!”. Turing to Death Goddess Rose. “As I am currently I need to increase my level, do you have any advice?”

Rose thought for a moment. “Best way to level up is by...killing, monsters, demons and high level humans! Once your class reach a certain level you’ll be able to change it to another one, so work hard!

Hmm nothing seems different from what I know everything seems to be the same by killing is the only way to grow stronger, I’m seem there are other ways to gain strength but I’m sure Rose what me to grow in power quickly.  If this is like the games I seen than a dungeon should be the best place to grind for experience.

While Seth is thinking about how to get power quickly, Rose figure began to fade, look likes my time is up. “Seth! My lovely pet you must grow stronger as of right now you are useless, the next time I see you I hope that you will be stronger now.” Rose body faded away just before she disappear Rose said, her final words. “Don’t disappoint me.”

I won’t.

Back outside of the strange mansion Seth and Alexandra plus others were heading out of the mansion until Seth seen the same green ugly goblin from before, he been coop up for so long that he’s been waiting for some action, sitting around won’t get me any stronger.

Seth went into the store and immediately purchase a skill to try out on the green goblin.

[Ding! You have learned [Death Blade 1] and [Endless Regeneration 1]

[Death Blade 1][250 Dp]

Form a blade solidly made out of death energy.

[Endless Regeneration 1][500 Dp]

Instantly began to gain health the moment the holder takes damage, not only that it also began to automatically regenerate mana and stamina.

Balance: 286

Two skills which cost a lot of Devour points, [Death blade] is a attack type skill this will be very useful for him since he doesn’t how many attack skills as of right now and [Endless regeneration] is great for endurance.

Seth than activate [Death blade] a small blade that is completely black formed on Seth left hand, he immediately slashed towards the ugly green goblin causing the ground to crack!

*since I hit 100 favorites on my novel I decided to increase the words by 200*

*if I hit 100 followers on my account I will increase the total of works again by 100*

46