Chapter 12
1.2k 6 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seth then activates [Death blade] a small blade that is the black form on Seth's hand, he immediately slashed towards the ugly green goblin causing the ground to crack!

The grass under the slash dries, all of the life energy was taken from them, anything that came into contact with it perished.

Goblin from before turned its head only to see a black slash coming towards it, the first thing the goblin did is to dodge but since the slash was appearing faster than it can move it failed and the body of the green goblin was sliced in half, the skin that used to be green is slowly turning to a dark color not only the same thing that happened to the grass, goblin body became very dry as the life energy was all taken.

[Ding! You have gain 300 experience!]

Name: Seth Hiroto

Race: Dark slime

Lvl: 30

Class lvl: 

Dark Hero 30

Element:

Death magic 

Shadow magic 

Spirit magic 

Skills:

Demonic energy 1

Death slash 1

Magic sense 2

Absorb 1                 

Dissolve 1                   

Self regeneration 4

Endless regeneration 1

Hp: 600/600                

Mana: 475/475              

Atk: 89                             

Mind: 51                       

Spd: 47                 

Def: 39                           

Int: 59                            

Dp: 286

———————————————————

So powerful! Seth could feel the power, what was left of the green goblin was only of an empty shell.

At level one [Death blade] could produce this much power is amazing and this skill only costed a two hundred dp, I wonder how powerful the other skills are, if I could save up all my dp what powerful ability I could buy?

 No, I don’t have time for that, right now, I need to be focusing on increasing my level. “Say Alexandra, can you bring me to the nearest dungeon?” 

XXX

“W-what is this!?” A light flash and a teen boy appeared. He had light brown hair and eyes with a small girlish appearance he is very cute with a few feminine charms he looks very innocent and delicate.

My name is Christian August I’m 17 years old, one day while I was heading home from school abruptly a strange circle lit up under my feet, clueless about what to do I fell into a panic I closed my eyes and when I opened them there were two figures in front of me one man and one woman they both give off a sacred feeling. I have been staring at the both of them for the last few minutes they didn’t say a word and neither did I until the man in gold raises his hand and put it over my head, nothing seems to happen but I felt refreshed, not only that the woman also raises her hand over my head. After they were both finished, they then turned their back to me without saying a single word.

“W-what!” I wanted to say something till an unknown force appeared behind me and sucked me into a vortex where I lost consciousness.

When I awaken, three people were standing in front of me again two old men and one girl. The first old man had a crown on top of his head wearing fancy clothing that seems very expensive, the other one had a long top hat with a golden cross, the girl had golden hair with a beautiful smile.

The first one to speak is the one with the crown. “Hello, hero of gold and light! Welcome to my golden cross kingdom.”

35