Chapter 14
992 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the Undead Dungeon on the first floor.

Both Seth and Alexandra explore the dark silence cavern, It is Seth first time being inside of a dungeon so his curiosity overcame his fear, while for Alexandra already been in multiple dungeons this isn’t anything new to her, but it is the first time she been in this particular dungeon, just like Seth everything is new to her.

 “Wow~ everything in here is so spooky, Alexandra I hope that you will properly protect me.” The mood between them is a little stiff, so Seth decided to break the stiffness and change the current mood.

“That is natural, it is my duty to protect the hero chosen by the Goddess.” She said solemnly. 

Tch! So quick to answer, she is not giving me any chances...hmm what is that?

From a distance, Seth heard a rattle noise echoing in the dungeon walls.

A silhouette came to view, long and skinny are the only words Seth could describe it as and maybe also a little empty. Glowing blue eyes, human shape body, and wearing ragged clothing with a rusty sword in its hands.

Hmm, a skeleton?

Seth steps forward to attack, he has already seen the level of the skeleton and wouldn’t have any problems handling it, moving closer to the skeleton that still hasn’t moved since Seth and Alexandra spotted it.

Only when Seth was a few meters from it the skeleton suddenly moved, slashing its sword horizontally Seth had only two choices of action and that is to sidestep back or duck.

But didn’t even bother to dodge, since the level of the skeleton is rather low, he thought it was a good idea to study the effects of the regeneration skill he got, if he can get an idea of how the level system in this world works it would be very helpful in the long run.

Seth halted, as he calmly watches the sword move towards him, seeing Seth motionless, Alexandria immediately took action quickly appearing beside Seth.

Drawing her sword she thwarts the slash attack from the skeleton as well as throwing her palm into its chest, because the impact was too strong it causes the skeleton to be lifted like a weightless boll and forcefully thrown while sliding around on the floor and then smash into the walls.

Awkwardly, the skeleton glowing blue eyes were slowly losing their glow as the body strangely fell from the dungeon walls. 

After that Alexandra didn’t pay attention to it anymore and worryingly look towards Seth.

“Seth!? Why did you suddenly stop?”

Oh umm...

Hmm, she seems cold on the outside also she doesn’t seem to talk much, she is very overprotective and a caring person.

“Ahem, Seth! That was a reckless move, randomly stopping while the enemy has already made a move is both stupid and careless. If I wasn’t here to stop the skeleton, who knows what would happen.” 

A lecture? What am I a kid? And isn’t she overreacting? I was only trying to raise the level of my skill.

Hold on a moment, maybe this will be a good time to tease her.

“I think you are misunderstanding, I had everything under control, I was only trying to see if my theory was correct.”

Pausing for a moment Seth got up close to Alexandra. “But, who would’ve thought you would care so much about me even when I force you-“

Hmm, there seem to be unwanted guests.

Pew! Pew!

Two arrows breaking through the air, aiming towards their head. The first to act was Alexandra as she steps in front of Seth, swinging her sword around, knocking the arrows off track. 

Afterward, her sword released a purple glow and a monstrous aura, pouring from her sword. It seems she wanted to show Seth, a part of her power.

Once it seems it had reached its peak a power attack fell on the skeleton causing the walls to shake. At first, Seth thought it was overkill to use a big move on small fries but then again, maybe this is a sign.

Standing behind Alexandra, Seth lightly said. “Your pretty strong.” And didn’t care anymore, he then looks towards the three skeletons.

28