Chapter 15
858 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gathering all three skeletons in one spot Seth, stretch out his hand and put it over the batch of bones.

Drip~

A small orb fell from his hands and landed on the skeletons. The moment it made contact, it immediately busted open devouring the skeleton till there was nothing left.

He heard a series of notifications rang through his head, he can now transform into a skeleton furthermore her given some experience points, it is not enough for him to level up but every single point of experience is worth it.

“Ok let’s go.” Turning around, Seth left to continue searching the dungeon.

What a monster! Alexandra felt pressure, she knows she’s stronger than him but there’s a hidden fear, this is only the second time, she saw Seth use that strange power.

It always feels like she is standing next to a legendary monster! He didn’t even flinch when I tried to show off a little, he wasn’t even scared, but me, on the other hand, my soul, magic, and power is nothing, it is simply food to him.

No! What am I afraid for? He’s on our side, with his special power, and with time to grow, he will be a very formidable ally.

He’s still at a low level, I as his senior, I must stand strong.

Catching up to Seth, Alexandra silently walks behind him and stares at his back. While she was staring at his back, his back suddenly moved, and black-blue, and purple glowing eyes, emerge from his back.

W-What!?

Catching Alexandra by surprise, the black meatless hand grab her and brought her close.

Seth's elf body soon changes into a black skeleton with purple glowing eyes.

“Keke, did I scare you?” A very weak and plain voice, Seth's mouth didn’t move but Alexandra can hear the voice so clearly.

“N-no you didn’t!”

She said that but I can see she’s a little flustered.

XXX

1 hour later

During their stay on the first floor, there were over a hundred skeletons, Seth rarely has a chance to kill any of them.

The job was taken up by Alexandra she didn’t give Seth the chance to prove his theory. He didn’t care much, because as long as he gets to devour the

corpses he will get the same amount of experience as Alexandra, he levels up ten times while Alexandra only levels up once.

When they finally made it to the entrance to the second floor, Seth stops Alexandra by holding her hand and said.

“This time, let me carry and you just watch me fight, please don’t try to intervene as you did before.”

Saying that Seth moves towards the doors.

Immediately after opening them, Seth had a bad feeling.

What is this?

“Seth! Look out!”

Before Seth could do anything a sword, coming straight toward him, pierced his chest.

What!?

Feeling a cold hard object, ripping apart his flesh as it continues to go deeper, till it went through to his back.

The figure soon removed, the sword and pointed it over Seth's head, ruthlessly stab his head, it busted open like a watermelon.

Black like slime, flow everywhere and the headless body of Seth.

His health point soon starting dropping at a fast rate...98%...75%...40%...21%...

Everything happened too fast, Alexandra from the sidelines was already late.

As she saw the scene, she didn’t know how to respond.

D...dead? How could this happen!?

I should’ve never let him take the lead!!

This is all my fault, oh no what are we going to do when they attack? He was our only hope and the death goddess seems to favor him.

If she finds out that he died she will most definitely be furious and wipe out our death elf clan.

I can’t let her do that, it wasn’t their fault I’m the one to blame...they shouldn’t suffer because I failed to protect him.

She has seen many deaths and killed many, her hands already have blood on them.

I shall die, my mission is to protect the hero, not only did I failed to do that I even got him killed.

I accept my punishment.

 

25