Chapter 16
859 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Taking a look towards the creature that instantly killed Seth.

Alexandra is lost for words, the monster that kills him should’ve never appeared on the 2nd floor.

On the 2nd floor, only jobless mobs and brain-less low-tier monsters roam, they don’t even know how to properly defend themselves.

Which makes it easier for people new to dungeon cleaner to grind for levels.

The monster has a human body shape, dark grayish skin, and a pair of empty dead eyes.

A zombie

Like the other a zombie is an undead creature, it feels no pain and isn’t afraid of anything.

It should be a few ranks higher than a skeleton.

Nonetheless, she needs to avenge Seth when she was about to move she saw Seth's body slightly move.

At amazing speed, Seth's chest area and head began to heal.

[Ding! <Endless regeneration 1> and <Self regeneration 4> has level up to <Endless regeneration 3><Self regeneration 5>]

Seth's health point nearing zero stop and crazily flinch shot up, almost recovered his full health, only having a few points missing.

...errr

After awakening, Seth had an awkward look on his face, he was happy that his idea was proven right but the feeling of hand his head smash is very uncomfortable.

He almost thought he was going to die.

Using level appraisal, its name, level, and race appear.

Name:

Race: Zombie

Lvl: 60

Hmm!?

Level 60!? That is 20 levels higher than I am, why is the level difference so high? The skeleton we face on the first floor was only level 10-19.

“Hey, why is this Zombie level so much different from the skeletons? It’s level 60.”

He questioned Alexandra but when he looks towards her, she looks at him as he was so kind of a monster.

Even if he has a regeneration-related skill it wouldn’t matter if he is killed with one bloom he will still die but Seth on the other survived getting his head pierced and walk it off like nothing!

“You...how?”

What she failed to realize is that Seth doesn’t have the same physique as her, he is a slime his biology is way different from hers.

“This isn’t all that important, what matters more is why is there a level 60 here?”

After he said that Alexandra finally responded.

“I am not sure but what I do know is that a dungeon floor is corresponding to a monster level.

Since it levels 60 it should mean that we're on...floor 6”

...!?

Alexandra had a hard time believing what she just said because it doesn’t add up.

They were once on the first floor but now they instantly appeared on the sixth? Skipping five other floors is unheard of and never reported.

She seems surprised, so this is unnatural. 

Seth could feel a slight touch on his back and reacted, swinging his arm in a weird position making a “U” shape.

Hitting nothing he suddenly smiled, so it was her doing?

Making challenges for me, she wanted me to grow quickly. 

Ahhh~

The slow-moving zombie targeted Seth completely forgetting about Alexandra as if she was irrelevant.

When it moved, he did the same making the first move Seth coated his hand in death mana and slash out.

[Death blade]

A black blade form on his hand making a chop motion an afterimage was seen heading to the zombie.

 Like an experienced swordsman, the Zombie made a stance that shows no flaws as it prepares for Seth's attack.

When it finally reached him, it added a little bit of force to outset the attack pushing it to the side.

After that, he traveled towards Seth who couldn’t even react, and move his sword towards his stomach.

Dispute not being able to feel pain, Seth could feel the terrible power behind his attack, he couldn’t help but be in shock.

Grabbing his by arm the zombie hole Seth in place while it punches him multiple times.

The force of his punches was like speeding trucks slamming into him repeatedly.

Before the last punch can hit him Seth was able to break off from its strong grip, backing off Seth's stare into the emotionless eyes of the zombie.

“W-what the fuck is this!”

26