Chapter 17
788 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back at the Golden Cross Kingdom.

Christian was currently sleeping in his room and outside the door were two knights closely guarding the door.

Mmh~

Opening his eyes, Christian realized that he was in an unfamiliar room.

Where am I? This isn’t my room 

Looking around he noticed the design on the bed, chair, mirror, and windows was slightly different, even seem old fashion.

The lights from the windows caught his eye, jumping from the bed he made his way to the window and open the curtains.

What-

Bang! The door busted open and a huge man in knight armor came in shouting.

“So you are the hero everyone’s in the castle is talking about? I heard you tried to kill yourself after being summoned is that true?”

The man question checking Christian out, seeing his small body he almost thought he was a girl.

How can he be a hero?

Christian who was embarrassed blushed, he somewhat remembers what happened.

“Y-yes, I am the hero...I think.”

Hearing Christian response the man began to rub his newly grown beard with interest.

“‘You think’ why are you unsure about it?”

Thinking for a while the huge man snaps his fingers and said.

“That’s it! You haven’t checked your status yet, so you don’t know your job yet.

Simple fix, just says ‘status’.”

He was impatient, so he hurried Christian to not waste any more time.

A screen was displayed to him.

Name: Christian August

Race: Human

Lvl: 0

Jobs:

Golden hero

Element: 

Gold Magic 

Light Magic 

Skills:

Super growth 1

Another world language Max

Hp: 300/300

Mana: 45/45

Atk: 50

Mind: 30

spd: 30

Def: 30

Int: 30

................

Hey, h-hero! It says, hero!? D-does that mean I’m a hero? Feeling his palm sweat and heart pumping, Christian was excited.

He told the huge man what he saw on his status.

Seems like what they said wasn’t a lie, he is a hero, not only that his stats are balanced with the attack being the highest, he even has two elements.

Hmm, the king wanted me to train him right after he wakes up, I was a little worried that he wasn’t strong enough.

Sigh~

This is our first meeting, I guess I should make things interesting.

“My name is Jake am the leader of the knight's order, and I was ordered by the king to bring you into training!”

Without saying anything further he grabbed Christian by the collar and headed out.

On the training field, both Christian and Jake were the only ones present.

Christian didn’t think much about it, probably because Jake told them not to come or there wasn’t any training today.

What is he doing?

Jake pulled out two wooden swords he first tossed one to Christian.

Christian nervously catching the sword which almost slipped from his hands looked up towards Jake who pointing his sword at him.

Without saying anything he dashed towards Christian.

Jake's first move was a vertical strike, there wasn’t any magic or energy in it, it was just an ordinary attack.

Nothing seems special about it, so it can fool anyone's eyes even an experienced person would have trouble seeing through it. 

He came towards Christian with a surprisingly fast pace for his size.

Christian didn’t expect him would attack him? So he struggled to hold his wooden sword properly.

When he received the Jake attack he felt an endless amount of strength, he can even feel his knee almost break from the pressure but he still held on.

Not bad!

Jake then started to increase the weight by the second. To the point where the ground underneath their feet began to crack.

Christian who struggled to defend against him immediately begin to sweat.

When Christian was at the climax Jake removed the pressure moving out the way and slapping Christian knees with the flat end of the wooden sword.

Plummeting to the ground, Jake pointed the wooden sword towards his neck.

“Hmm, your strong but weak, strong! But really really weak.”

Jake stated, giving his hand to Christian.

“What does that even mean? Am I strong or weak?” Removing the sweat from his forehead he asked.

“Weak!”

.........

Like and follow

22