Chapter 18
830 7 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He’s different from the other, he’s a lot stronger, faster, and even seem smarter that’s a high level for you I guess.

No, maybe that’s not it...she most likely had something to do with it, he gives off the same smell as her.

A test probably?

Seth had his suspicion, he knew who was behind everything but just don’t know the reason...

He earlier thought this was meant to help him level, he soon noticed that wasn’t the objective.

Seth could see the visible killing intent, this isn’t making it any easier for me.

He’s trying to kill me, with full force.

Would Rose let this happen? She wouldn’t right?

Since Seth showed no signs of attacking him, he attacks first.

Closing the distance between them, he aimed his fist towards the side of Seth's stomach.

Seth seen what he was going for and tried to avoid him, he knew he couldn’t take that punch or else it will destroy his arm.

Although he has no problem with it, since it will help to level his skills, it just wasn’t the time for silly acts.

He successfully avoided him, he also counterattacks him by coating his hand in death mana.

As he expected, the zombie swordsman had no problem and perfectly defended himself.

Taking the chance, Seth dropped down sweeping at his leg, intending to make his stubble a little.

Nonetheless, it was useless he didn’t move at all and was too slow to move away 

Cutting through the air, a low hum was heard.

When the sword made contact it ignore the fragile defense Seth had.

No resistance could be felt as it cut down from Seth's shoulder to the opposite end. 

In short, Seth was cut clean through.

Seeing his other half, Seth was a little scared but that was completely overshadowed by his rage. 

Seth currently states he was completely helpless, he can still fight back, without his legs, his speed was greatly reduced.

Seth!

He was in trouble, so Alexandra quickly rushed to Seth's side only to hear him shout.

“Back off!” with fiendish eyes.

She stops grinding her teeth and digging her nails into her hand, she went back on the side. 

she put on a strange expression that was new to him.

It has only been a very second, half of Seth's body was nearly recovered.

Over to the side, looking at his split self, Seth realizes that he wasn’t the only one nearly recovered.

[Ding! You have learned the skill [Multiplication 1]

[Multiplication 1]

Perfectly clone yourself by splitting yourself apart. Clone only has 50% of host power and 0 skills(skills can be given to when the skill reaches a higher level.)

W-what?

Looking over he saw that the clone body was just finishing recovering. Looking closer at it, it looks exactly like him.

Name: 

Race: Dark slime

Lvl: 20

Hp: 600/600

Mana: 325/325

Atk: 50

Mind: 45

Spd: 42

Def: 34

Int: 35

...  

The name and stat were displayed to Seth.

It is half...looking towards the clone and then himself, he checked his stats to compare them.

Name: Seth 

Race: Dark slime 

Lvl: 40

Hp: 1200/1200                

Mana: 650/650              

Atk: 101                             

Mind: 90                       

Spd: 85                 

Def: 68                           

Int: 70                            

Dp: 286

...

Seth could feel a connection between him and the clone, it’s like looking into a mirror.

He also didn’t detect any flaws, if others have seen him, they wouldn’t be able to figure out which is which.

Seth also seems like he had control over it.

“There's two!?”

Alexandra saw the scene, she shouted.

This is amazing!

In a matter of seconds, Seth's health was almost fully complete.

In sync both Seth and his clone, raised from the ground, cleaning the dirt from their clothes.

The pair of look-alikes put on a sinister smile as they said synchronize.

“Now, let’s begin round three!”

Doesn’t matter how many times I get up, I will kill this undead bastard, even if the possibility of winning is 0 I won’t give up!

Seth's hands once again were coated in a black aura.

Moving at the same time, There figure flashed, one appearing behind and the other moving his hand towards its chest.

23