Chapter 19
650 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What will he do now?

If he decides to attack me, he would leave his back open for my clone, but if he attacks my clone then I will pierce his chest.

Checkmate! It was kinda on the fly, I know this won’t kill him but that is not my goal.

My goal was to at least injured him or damage him in some type of way.

As expected, he was able to determine which one was fake and focused all of his attacks on me.

Completely leaving his back open, he didn’t waste his time dealing with the clone.

Feeling something was off Seth's eyes narrowed, just before he moved, he was already too late.

“Keke~”

He laughing in a foul tone.

Stopping Seth in his tracks, by catching his hand, the zombie swordsman brought him close to his face.

Seth could smell the disgusting odor coming from him.

“Is that it?”

“Is that all you can do? Is this where your strength ends?”

He was disappointed asking a series of questions before smashing Seth's body onto the floor.

“I’m going to show you what a real death slash looks like!”

Pulling out his sword, and holding it over Seth's head. 

His dead eyes gave out countless killing intent.

[Sword art: Death by the sword]

The world turned cold, if Seth had any sweat glands he would already be sweating waterfalls.

It was only for a second when Seth felt like he was going to die, everything seems to be going in slow motion as time have temporarily stopped.

Seth could see as the sword slowly approaches him.

Am I going to die again?

The sword was closing in at that time, time was already speeding up again.

Didn’t I say I was going to change myself?

Haa…I probably look pathetic right now, I didn’t tell her to let me handle it. 

Closing his eyes, for a second, he suddenly smiled.

No wonder time is going slow she intervening again.

Seem like this is a test…

He chuckled, in a split second, taking advantage of the moment he moved out of dodge.

Shooting tentacles from his body, grabbing hold of the swordsman limps.

It was surprisingly easy for him, was it because he underestimated me or he just didn’t care?

Never mind…I’ll make him regret it! 

Seth active the skill [Absorb].

A black slimy substance drop from Seth's tentacle.

Since Seth doesn’t use [Absorb] often the absorption speed was low and didn’t do as much damage as he wanted.

Damn it! So giving up on that plan, he decided to switch it up.

Devour~

Using the unique skill that he possesses, he actives it.

Unlike absorb, there wasn’t anything slimy substance.

The five tentacles that held him in place, rabidly spreading across his body, expanding at a speed he couldn’t keep up with.

At this time he finally moved.

The more he fought it, the quicker it spreads. Breaking one tentacle will make even more tentacles.

It was the first time did Seth had ever seen fear in the eyes of the swordsman.

Before he could act, it felt as if a large claw was hanging over him, forcefully grabbing him he disappeared.

This time he was in an unknown world, in a pool of black blood.

Fleetly turning his head he checked his surroundings and saw over 100 zombies, skeletons, goblins a single gray wolf, and a dead elf.

All slowly pacing towards him, the first to reach him was the death elf.

Grabbing his hoary clothing the death elf, said in a shrivel up voice.

“P-pain!… So painful! Painful! Make it stop! Make it stop!”

Shortly after all of the monsters, Seth had devoured made it to him.

“Guiahhhhhh!”Gua gua!”

Since non of them was able to speak, shrieks, squeals, and grunts could be heard.

Being swallow by the number of monsters.

[Sword art: Death slash]

Drawing his sword, releasing a huge amount of death mana and directing it towards the edge of his blade.

He made a swiping motion, within a 30-meter radius. Breaking the swam, everything was cut into pieces.

He purposely left the death elf alone, seeing that he was the only one who could speak so he decided to ask questions.

Grabbing the death elf by the head, at the same time he activated his skill Intimidation and said in a threatening voice.

“Where the hell am I?”

Hollow blue glowing eyes stare into the eyes of the dead elf. 

To his surprise it didn’t work, all the death elf said was ‘painful’ over and over again.

He asks again but this time he changed the question.

“What is ‘painful’?”

The death elf pointed and said.

“That”

Looking to where he pointed, nothing was there.

I have been tricked!

Angrily looking at him he said.

Maybe I should kill u.

Grabbing his sword again he was going to attack, raising it over his head he suddenly stopped.

Melting in his hand, he becomes a black liquid, falling into the pool of black blood the same happened to the others.

 

There was a fluctuation and a dense amount of death energy gathering, it quickly caught the attention of the swordsman.

In a distance, the black blood all flowing towards the same direction.

Coming together a figure can be seen.

A death elf body, the jaws of a wolf, purple glow eyes, his left arm was the face of a goblin and his right arm was unusually long, the right shoulder was the face of a zombie.

There were numerous bones sticking out from him in random places each coated in thick fur.

This was the fusion of all the monsters Seth had devoured.

23