Chapter 20
802 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Worked!

It seems like I can even devour living things! I’m pretty sure with this I can end many troublesome battles.

[Ding! You leveled up~]

[Ding! You leveled up~]

[Ding! You leveled up~]

But Seth doesn’t always want to rely on this skill, yes it does end fights quickly however where is the fun in that?

He wanted to feel proud of the power he achieved himself.

“Seth!… Are you alright?”

Alexander could've stepped in at any time she was going but stopped once Seth told her to.

Once she saw the zombie swordsman disappear she was speechless, her mind was in complete disarray. 

She quickly calmed herself and thought it was the work of Seth's strange skill.

“I’m fine.”

Seth didn’t say much, speculating rather if he should continue or not, if he decides to continue he will be facing other level 60s in numbers he didn’t know.

They could be one, five, ten, twenty, or thrifty maybe even hundreds. 

Should I risk it?

This was a hard question, while he does have Alexandra with him,  with her strength she could easily annihilate any threat as I devour them.

I mean it is the most effective way

A quick exp and dp gain I can equally divide them up so there will be ups.

Seth was tempted by the temptation but ultimately he refused.

Although he needs strength he needs experience more.

Choosing to leave for the time being he will stay on the upper floors till he is a high enough level.

Other POV: Zombie swordsman

What is that monster!?

Shaking uncontrollably he seems to vaguely remember something.

His eyes flashed, a tear fell from his face he saw himself, his story, and his death.

My name is Benjamin Rider, I am a holy knight that been working for the church since I was born.

I recall being ordered to go search a dungeon, the reasons were unknown at the time, they just told me to look for a girl with black hair.

Wasn’t much to go on I thought but orders were orders.

Entering the dungeon I was met with hordes of undead, zombies, skeletons, lesser vampires the usual.

There quick! Sensing his present, hungrily staring down.

Ahh~

“Even in numbers, your all still the same,  mindless!”

[Sword art: Holy slash]

Similar to its opposite, [Holy slash] releases a white light.

In a matter of seconds, 1/5 of the undead were slaughtered.

A few minutes later Benjamin was starting to get tried to the point where he thinks the number of undead was endless.

Checking his bag for another mana potion with a white bead feel.

Looking at it Benjamin remembers that the pope gave him the head,  telling him “it will be useful”

Lord pope said it was called “Holy mother pearl”

Some of its abilities are still unknown, nonetheless even without knowing the other skills.

It still proves effective against the undead types.

Holding the pearl in his hand he transferred mana into it.

Shining a creamy light everything which made contact with the light was purified. 

Disappearing into nothingness, I pray that you have a safe reincarnation and hope you never experienced this pain again.

I have searched for the girl for nearly 2 hours all the undead was taken care of by the pearl so all I had to do was walk.

A few more hours have passed I was deep into the cave the number of undead I face could be in the 10 thousand.

 

it seems I’m also there.

My heartbeat begins to quicken, sweat rain down from my head as every step I take echoes throughout the caves.

“Hello there~”

These were the only words I heard before a nasty black miss swallowed me. 

By the time Benjamin woke up, he founded himself laying on the ground.

He didn’t seem to be hurt in any way just a little daze.

“You finally woke up!”

Huh!?

At a moment notices Benjamin's reacted seemly reaching for his side hip, he notices that his sword was gone.

“Looking for this rusty thing?”

Behind me! Turning his head, he saw the figure from where the voice was coming from, long black hair, cold eyes, and a cynical smile.

Forgetting to speak Benjamin suddenly shouted as he pointed towards the girl.

“Y-you are the person the church was looking for! Hurry up and give me my sword and surrender now!”

He didn’t understand the situation he was in.

That’s right, he had no clue on who or what this girl is, but if he knew he was currently standing in front of death itself.

He would be shitting himself

---------------------------------------------------------------

I will stop posting for a “while”

And start writing more chapters for my other novels

Please check it out:~)

19