Page 3
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  • Casper - Everyone used to tell me Casper was the friendliest chap. Doubtful. What can a ghost do to befriend me? Scare off the mice in my apartment?
  • Owls Better idea: People who massage me, random strangers! No lie, this happened yesterday, so I’m writing it down now: I’m with a girl on a train and she just rubs my shoulders and asks why I’m tense. I had moved as soon as possible.
  • Lawyers - They’re estimators, not calculators. 
  • Rabbits - They ruined my world.
  • Dead rabbits in a cage - I don’t like rabbits that have been killed by a curious bear cub, especially when you have a boy who will be wanting the rabbit back.
  • Dust - It clogs your lungs and makes it hard to breathe.
  • Metamorphosis - Imagine changing your form because the world told you to.
  • Action movies - The people are incredibly athletic and almost deniably intelligent, don’t we all have flaws?
  • Sandwich bags - They never actually fit my sandwiches in. Understandably, they’re large, but the bag should learn to open up; that’s its job.
  • Plastic dolls - Who would make a doll out of plastic? Isn’t that a choking hazard?
0