Page 8
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  • Assumptions - You get a lot here. They part relationships like Moses does the Red Sea. Nobody bothers with you.
  • Mom (2) - She drowns her sorrows, so she will drown my son.
  • The Grinch (2) - The Grinch is a woman. And she’s the devil; she sneaks into your house and takes all your gifts from heaven. Unfortunately, the Grinch has developed high tastes. Instead of stealing your bright red truck, it grabs the prettiest gift and drops it off for themselves.
  • The Grinch isn’t dead.
  • Orange Man (3) - He walks out at the start of December with a giant television and I ask who it’s for. He says it's for his family. His smile looks genuine.
  • The flock of geese that stay in my front yard - They come every year around December. After they come, they don’t leave.
  • The anticipation - Hand-crafted letters explain how they’re sorry, as if the anticipation ran over. It’s not over.
  • Origami - How do you fold a perfectly square piece of paper?
  • Jeremy (2) - He tells me not to take it seriously. After all: “they were more obligated to him than you are.”
  • Answers - My question: “So, with all this, am I in the wrong?” The answer: “I don’t even have to read: YES.”
0