MoC 3
1.6k 10 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3

"Seriously? What the f*ck!?"

Exploiting every word that he sees inside his head. He realized that he really did receive a skill. 

[Auburn War, Volume 1]

He woke up realizing that the novel he wrote was now inside his mind. He could access anything, just by thinking. However, there was an odd part about his novel.

"I can only read volume 1..... Something changed… some parts of my story are now different. Compare to my writing, this one is f*cked up!! Hey!, who's the crazy bastard that changed my novel!? It's like another person diddled my novel… I promise, if I see you, I'll sue you! Even if you're the God of this world. I'll never forgive you! "

He shouts in anger, though he realized that at one point, he's been the God of this world. But now that he's a character inside his own novel, he's not sure who's currently pulling the strings.

"… Why, why did you have to do this? I understand about changing some parts, but… why do you have to do this? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KILL ARIA!? She's my favorite character! You don't know how long it took me to make her character!"

He shouted again, he asked, but this time no one answer again. 

"… Sigh"

Christopher realized that what he's doing was crazy. If someone saw him, they'll surely believe that he was insane.

"No… I won't let it happen. I'll prevent this, no matter what. Right now, I'm still not sure if this version is right, perhaps this is a fake."

He changed his clothes. He wore a tailcoat to look decent. To find the authenticity of the new version. He needs to go out. 

It's already afternoon. Christopher read the whole volume and he only finished just now. He needs to seek out the answer on his own.

He went outside and he was walking slowly. He wanted to see if there were anything changes in the town. He didn't feel anything odd. He reached the Tavern and enter. He promised himself that he'll never go to this place again. 

'It didn't even take 24 hours for me to break my own promise… I hope my parents will never learn this. '

"Oh Young Master you're here again! What do you wanna drink?"

"Just give me something that is not too strong. That Dark Bull almost killed me."

"Hahaha, yes Young Master"

Old man Fred laughed it off. He poured a liquid inside a wooden cup and gave it to Christopher. 

Christopher sniffed it first before drinking it. He made sure that he's not drinking that booze again.

'I can't believe that this old body can take that kind of beer. Cheers for you Original, you beat your creator in drinking.'

He did a monologue inside his head. Currently, the time was still early. Christopher arrived early because he didn't want to miss anything. 

When Christopher first saw the text inside his head. He felt a shock, but when the fear subsided. He realized that every letter and word was about his novel. 

Auburn War. 

The title of his novel. 

He focused his consciousness and dive inside of it. At first, he felt odd, but the feelings quickly gone off when he read every word.

'… This is too early. I set the arrival of the protagonist in one month. But he's arriving now?'

The protagonist, with his friend, Pablo, would visit the Entei City around a month. But in this version they would arrive today, 8 pm to be exact

They find an Inn to sleep, but the Inn didn't have any food. That's why the two decided to eat in this tavern.

"They are coming… I guess around a minute."

*Click*

Some seconds after, two strangers appeared inside the Tavern.

"Hello, young adventurers! What can I do to help you?"

Fred asked the two. Pablo stepped up and says.

"What foods do you have?"

"We got some beef steak, bread, and soup. About the drinks, we only have liquor here."

"That will do."

In the novel, Pablo was a good and gentle person. He's an aristocrat, but his behavior greatly differs from those prideful nobles. 

'But in this version… let's just say he is the exact opposite. I swear, whoever changed my novel, I'll surely give you a good beating if I ever find you!'

"Okay, just go to that vacant table and wait. Your food will be there in a minute!"

"Make it quick"

The two left and sit at their table.

"Tch, f*cking aristocrat. Oh, I'm not talking about you, Young Master. You greatly differ from them."

"No, it's okay, it's not a big deal."

Christopher just shrugged, but internally he wants to scream. He filled them a bucket of love when he created every main character inside this novel, protagonists or antagonists. But now, he felt like someone just put trash on his story. 

'Derik… be calm. You know that nothing will change no matter what you do. You can't escape this world cause you're already dead. What you need to do is to solve any possible problem that will hurt you and your parents. For now, just let this slide. Sigh, at least he didn't change anything about the protagonist.'

"Now… the important part will be here."

"W-what are you doing!? Kyaa s-stop this!"

"Gahahaha. Don't worry miss I will not hurt you. Just let me taste your juice, okay? Gahaha"

"Stop!"

A drunken dude keeps harassing the waitress. He fondled the woman's breast. The waitress tried to fight but failed. She couldn't break free, the man is too strong.

"Hey! Who's said you can harass my worker!"

Fred stood up to help the woman, but before he could do anything. A man appeared and pierced the dude's chest.

"You filthy degenerates, I hate barking dogs. You should've kept quiet, I don't like any disturbance when I'm eating."

"Kyaa!!!"

Pablo stabbed the man like it was somebody's business. The man fell, he touched his chest and realized that he's bleeding. He tried to crawl but he lost his remaining energy and died.

"Gulp."

Christopher swallowed his saliva. For the first time, he's thankful for the new version.

'Thank god I'm not the one who's dying.'

Now, Christopher was safe cause his role was taken by the drunken dude. He would not die… for now.

32