MoC 10
923 7 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10

The Red Beak Crows were the subspecies of Fleming Bird. Just like the Fleming, they had a good sense about Death Energy. Whenever they detected a Death Energy they would always fly away. 

Currently, the Red Beak Crow that Pablo's holding was flying and disturb. 

"Caw! Caw! Caw!"

It flaps its wings to show its frustration. The crow was afraid of Death Energy, this energy sucks their life essence if they stay longer. If they stayed here for around a week, they would lose a month of their life. If they stay for a month here, they would lose four months of their lifespan. The closer they were to the Tomb, the stronger the suction.

That's why the Dark Side was actually crazy to visit this area. These insane people were ready to lose their lifespan.

"Caw! Caw!"

Christopher watched the crow. 

"It wants to fly north, so we will go to the south."

"Caw!! Caw!!"

The crow flapped more. It didn't want to die. The three didn't listen to the crow's suffering. They proceeded their walk.

"Christopher, you should have returned. This place is dangerous."

Pablo said.

"No, I need to see this. As a historian, I need to watch what will happen. Besides, I want to see the Tomb, perhaps there are ancient texts there."

Christopher was uttering bullsh*t. He actually didn't want to go. His knees were shaking right now. But he must prevail, he received another change notification earlier, telling that Yuusha would die if he let them enter this place. Christopher gritted his teeth, saying that he wants to go. He needs the Protagonist alive, this man would save many kingdoms and peoples. He must not die, no matter what.

"… I see."

Pablo didn't ask more. He knew that Christopher was afraid, but he couldn't tell him to leave. He was a historian, and a historian needs to write the history.

Pablo changed his opinion about the man, he could read Tremorian's lost language. In his whole life, he only knew three people who can read it. Now it is four, Christopher was added to it. Tremorian's Lost Language contains many secrets, Pablo believed that Christopher was a talented man for understanding it.

"You are a brave person Christopher. I thought you were just a man who only knew how to swear. Haha"

Yuusha laughed and tapped Christopher's shoulder. He stepped backward because the force was too much for him to take. He's a normal person, he's not a Rara Avis like them. These two people had already reached the Intermediate Rara Avis.

"Ouch…"

"Haha, sorry, sorry."

Yuusha waved his hands, he forgot that he could hurt ordinary people with just a tap. 

"Sigh, I actually don't want to, but I need to do this."

Christopher told his reasons, this place was dangerous but he needs to prevent the Protagonist from dying.

Pablo looked at him. The Mellwood aristocrat was teaching their offspring to write a diary every day. It's a hundred-year tradition and they always obey this teaching. Now Pablo understood why the Count always had books around his pocket.

'Perhaps that's the reason why the Cransia Hero, Vincent Mellwood, traveled to many kingdoms.…'

Pablo's mind was still lingering about the Mellwood's secret. He promised that he would never speak about this, but he could think about it at least in his mind.

 If Christopher could hear his thoughts, he would bleed in coughing. He actually didn't know how to read the Tremorian's lost Language, it's the Auburn War that he could read.

"Wait… something's coming."

Yuusha and Pablo detect a movement. A second later, a lesser Skeleton appeared holding a rusty sword.

"Krraa…"

The Skeleton walked devoid of its emotions. It only follows its instinct, to protect the Tomb.

"I'll take this."

Yuusha stepped up and gather his energy. His hair turned to white and his eyes turn to blue, he was transforming into his Aura Form.

'Nice… to see the actual image in real life is better compared to my thoughts and imagination. Damn, it's f*ck*ng cool! Cooler than those 3D movies! Fuck CGI!!"

Christopher felt happy, he was glad that he's alive watching his Main Character fighting a monster. He saw the aura flowing, he couldn't control himself and grin. 

'Much better than those Anime and Live Action adaptations! '

*Crash!!*

Yuusha broke the head with just a single punch. He released his Aura Form and returned to normal.

"We can proceed again."

"Cool…"

"Hm? Did you just say something?"

"Yes, I said your power is so cool!"

"Hahaha, thanks!"

Christopher compliment Yuusha. He was happy witnessing his transformation. Perhaps entering the Inaudible Plain was not a bad idea. 

'Ah, I can die now. I have fulfilled my dream of seeing the MC's power.'

…………………

The Darks Side was now at the front of the Tomb, however, they were facing another problem. They can't open it. 

"F*ck, this is an ancient language. We need a dozen hours to decipher this!"

Lambda said. She was getting irritated. Many undead were attacking their camp and they need to protect their final defense.

The undead was weak, but their numbers were pushing them to a corner. The Dark Side already rotated their members to attack and rest. 

"Ahh! I wanna get out of here. This is f*ck*ng repetitive!!"

Lambda cursed, she released another light to kill the undead. Now they had a minute to rest, but they never relax their bodies because they knew that the undead would return again. 

"Are you not done yet?"

The leader asked the decipherer. 

"I'm sorry, but this text is a Chenzhin Language, I need a couple of hours to fully decipher this."

"How much time do you need?"

"… Around 5-6 hours, sir."

"Is that so... you heard him. We need 6 hours to open the Tomb and leave this Goddess forsaken land!!"

"Yes, sir!!"

Since they were near the finish line and their objectives were right beneath them. They were fully motivated, after finishing this mission. They could escape this desolated land.

'At last, I can eat a human... mmm I can't wait to taste a young man... ah'

Lambda thought. She needs to eat or else her mind would go crazy. They have human remains in their bags to fill their hunger, but nothing beats a fresh flesh. 

'I want to eat them alive while we're doing it… ah the pleasure!'

But Lambda's thought had been disconnected when she realized that another silhouette was coming in their directions, another wave of undead attack them.

"Tch, why can't you give me at least a minute to reminisce!? Ah!! I hate this place!!"

23