MoC 13
782 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

13

*Young Hero, don't touch this Heart of mine when you're not in your Aura Mode, your body will be cursed. You will be inflicted and die miserably. I know you have a strong resistance to curse because of your disposition. But my curse is different, it came from the Goddess of Death. *

Yuusha listened to the voice. He was surprised to hear that there's actually a curse that could endanger his life. He felt the Death Necromancer's curse was different from any curses that he met before. 

"Thank you, Sir Death. How can I help you?"

Yuusha asked. Based on the voice, he believed Death Necromancer was suffering for hundreds of years. He didn't know what happened, but it's his motto to help people. He would help the Necromancer to attain his wish.

*The only one who can put me to rest are the people that were chosen by the Goddesses. You're one of those. You can use your power to kill me. Use your full power to destroy my heart, or else some part of it will stop you from destroying it entirely. *

"Okay… I will do it."

*Whoosh! *

Yuusha activated his Gift, the Aura Mode. White particles encircled his body. His hair turned white and his eyes turn to blue. He was going full power. He would give his hundred percent to release the man from suffering. 

" You may now rest in peace… Death Necromancer."

*Thank you, Hero.*

Yuusha controlled his energy into his right hand. Visible white light covered his hand and the energies vibrating. It was fluctuating like it wanted to burst. 

"Kuck…"

Yuusha took a minute to fully control the power. This is a technique that he made on his own. He called it 'Aura Blade'. With a swing of his hand, a blade of Aura would fly and kill the enemies. 

This technique is still in practice mode and he couldn't control nor master this attack. However, he decided to use it here. The Necromancer said that his heart could kill with just a touch. So Yuusha utilized his only long-range technique.

"Haaa!!!"

He shouted and swing his arms like he's throwing a rock. 

*Swoosh!! *

The Aura Blade flew and hit the Heart. The Aura began to expand and destroyed everything around it.

*Thank you… *

"Pant, pant. You're welcome."

The remains of the Legendary Necromancer turned to dust and vanish out of thin air. He was now free from his sufferings.

…….…………

Above the Tomb.

The undead collapsed and their bodies turned to dust. The fog disappeared and the view was starting to clear. 

From now on, the Inaudible Plain would retain its former glory as the Eastern- Southern Route. 

……………

"What the f*ck is going on!?"

*Smash! *

Omicron was fuming in anger. He destroyed the table that he was sitting in. They are in the camp the reinforcement built as a resting place. They had another member that could read Old Chenzhin Language.

Right now, they were waiting for Yuusha and Pablo to escape the fog and ambush them. 

However, instead of receiving good news, they received something unbelievable. One of the members said the fog started to get clear. 

Omicron decided to go, he wants to know what was happening. He realized that Death Energies were disappearing and Omicron's head told him that this is not good. 

"Let's go!! Tell the messenger that we are going in!!"

"Sir, don't we need Miss Lambda to penetrate that fog?"

"No… we don't need to. If I have not returned with an hour, you can send another group to rescue us."

"Yes, sir!"

Omicron and 10 other followers entered the fog. In just five minutes of walking, they detected an oddity. 

"T- There… there are no undead! No one tried to attack us."

"Tch! Let's go! We need to go to the Tomb!"

Omicron commanded them to hurry. They ran and follow the map. Omicron's back was sweating, they were not getting lost. In fact, no one lost between them. The distortion magic was gone.

They even reached the Tomb within just fifteen minutes of running. They saw the gate opened and no one speak. 

'… I lose huh.'

Omicron clenched his fist. The years of spending their lives to get the map, gather information, recruiting members just to get the Heart… it's all useless now. They entered the Tomb hoping they could find the Heart, but Omicron's intuition was right. They lose, they already lose. 

"Pablooooooooo!!!!!"

He shouted the name that always blocks their plans. He and Yuusha were the fishbones inside their necks that always disturb them whenever they move. 

"I will never forgive you!!! You and your friend!!! First the thousands sacrifice!! Now, this!! The Heart of Necromancer!! You have never done us good!!!"

…………………

"Are you sure you're going to give me this?"

Christopher asked them about the ancient texts that they grabbed in the Tomb. Because of the majestic presence of Death Necromancer, they had forgotten to ask why the world/ history treats him as the worst plague.

Fortunately, they found this ancient book which was full of Necromancer's experience. Christopher believed that this was his diary. 

"It's okay, even if we take it, we can't read it. You're the only one I know that can read Tremorian's Lost Language."

Pablo was not lying, the other three people that could read this text are in other countries and continent. In this Empire, Christopher is the only one who could read the book.

"Well... it will take some time to decipher this."

Liar, Christopher told another lie. He didn't know how to read this, and Auburn War was silent about the topic. It only said that Christopher received the book. Other than that, it didn't explain what's inside the book. 

Pablo chuckled, he sensed something about Christopher's feelings.

"Haha, you don't have to lie. I already know that you're hiding something. Based on what I see, you received a Gift from the Goddesses… you're hiding it from us, huh. Don't worry, I won't ask about your Gift and anything about the book. You can keep it to yourself. Besides, I don't feel any bad intentions coming from you. So I'll trust you. I hope you find us trustworthy too."

"A- ahaha is that so, looks like I'm spotted. Sigh, I'm sorry, personal issues you see. But don't worry, I trust you. I think you and Yuusha is a friend that I can ask for help."

'Thank God he never caught me!'

Pablo guessed that Christopher was hiding something, but he didn't know what it is. He thought it's about his Gift but in fact, it's about his ability to read ancient languages. Christopher didn't have the knowledge to read it.

"Me too, I'm happy that I met you, Christopher. Oh, by the way, what you said really helps me. I promise I won't forget it."

Yuusha smiled, his mind was clearer. Now, he realized what he needs to do. 

"Glad to hear it, you're not really going to stay? My father's birthday is just around a day. You can stay here."

"I'm sorry, You know that Dark Side are eyeing us. If they learn that we are staying in your mansion…"

"Gulp! Oh, I see! Then you don't need to go haha. Yeah, Bye-bye! I'm sorry for asking that."

Pablo shrugged, he learned another thing about Christopher. He loves his family more than ever. 

"I guess we're parting here. Good Bye, Christopher, I know we will see each other again!"

Yuusha waved his hands.

"Yeah, me too. Our first meeting is odd… but I find it memorable."

Christopher left them and returned to his home where his family is. A day after, he would realize that his actions would become true. 

24