MoC 18
772 7 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

18

The novel had three different types of powers. 

The first were the Rara Avis warriors.  They were warriors that awaken their Auras. They had a strong physical strength that can surpass any ordinary person. They either used weapons or physique to fight.

The second were the Mahikero mages. They were people who control elements to create phenomenons. Their elements consist mostly of Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind. Though there were rare elements, such as the light and dark elements. 

The Mahikero and Rara Avis were divided into three stages. The Apprentice, Intermediate and Master. The Master was the stage where they will received the Tribulation and their Path. 

The last were the Awakeners that received Gifts from the Goddesses. Their Gifts were different from the Rara Avis and Mahikero, their abilities were not controlled by Elements and Auras. Awakeners had Gifts that were related to the Goddess that they serves. Example was Pablo's ability to see the darkness inside a person's heart and Zeta's ability to heal his wounds whenever he eats human flesh. 

People can had multiple Gifts. There were Rara Avis warriors that had a Gift like Pablo. 

It's easy to conclude that the more powers you have, the stronger your arsenal is. Yet it's impossible for a person to had an Aura and Elements inside their bodies.... Except one. 

Yuusha Seigi was the only man that borders the three. He has multiple abilities and Gifts. He can unleash his Aura, he has the element of Light and he has a Gift that can multiply his strength. At the present, he was still hiding some of his abilities. In fact, he will gain more. As for what it was, Christopher was the only one who can guess it. 

'I really made him an OP MC. I can say that I made a right decision about that. The only thing I regretted was I didn't give him the power of immortality… I mean, he has the Plot Armor so I thought that he doesn't need it anymore.'

In the carriage that's traveling to the Capital, Christopher was doing his internal monologue. He remembered how he wrote the story and what concept he made so that the readers will stay. 

Speaking of staying, Christopher will stay for two days in his Uncle's territory. He will meet his naggy friend that he never saw since his dropout. 

Marlon was a side character that will revenge his death. He confronted Pablo and fought, their strength were equal, but nobody won because Marlon learned that his friend had already degraded. He never thought that Christopher harrassed a woman. 

' Yeah, he's an idiot. He charged at the scene and never ask about why Pablo killed me… Anyway, this time it's different, so I don't need to panic. Besides, I want to see what changes happened to him. I heard news that he is engaged. Damn, my friend is growing up. Haha, I'm happy for him.'

Christopher remembered the time when he was in the Academy. Many nobles said mocking words about him and left. But Marlon was the one who stayed as his friend, he doesn't care about anything because that's the type of person he was. He chuckled thinking about him. 

*Bump! *

"Ow… What happen?"

Christopher said, asking the coachman. The carriage stopped, this caused him to hit the wall. 

"Young Master, the road was blocked and there were guards patrolling the area."

"Okay, I will get off."

Christopher opened the door and got down. He saw the Marquis talking to the guards who's patrolling the road. 

After a minute, the Marquis returned and talked to him. 

"They say that they need to inspect our carriage. I believe they are not ordinary guards. In fact, I recognized some of them."

"Who are they? "

"They are the Silver Lion Knights. The Emperor's Royal Knights. Your brother's company…"

"Ah, I see…"

They stopped talking. The topic about his brother is a taboo in their family. The Marquis was worried that his nephew will be upset or sad. However, he saw Christopher looking at the Knights, he didn't say anything, he just watched them doing inspections. He realized that Christopher moved on. 

' I guess nobody will stay the same. Everything's changing.'

The inspection passed and the guards (?) didn't saw anything suspicious. They lowered their heads to the Marquis and let them leave. 

…………………

After this small incident, their travel has gone smooth. They reached the Marquis house, the Manor was well -preserved. This House was aged a hundred years and the Marquis predecessors didn't change the design. It's an old antique house that's full of ambience called Home. 

' Nothing changed… '

Christopher thought, he and his brother always visits this House whenever they want to play with the Fillan kids. Marquis Fillan has three kids, the oldest was in the Capital who's working in the bureaucrats, the second was a woman who's currently married to a Count, and the third was Marlon. 

"Haha, what do you think? Nothing has changed, right? This was the rule that my ancestors made, 'never degrade the history'. When I was a kid, I didn't understand that but now… I can relate to them. "

"Yes…"

' Don't disgrace the memories of the past…'

Christopher said inside his mind. He wrote these rules because at that time he's having problem about his past regrets, even now Christopher was still regretting it. 

He decided to write this quote to say to himself that the past was part of his life. It's the pieces that completed his present. 

"Then shall we, I didn't tell Marlon that you will come so be ready when he see you okay. "

"Eh? I thought that you informed him…. I guess I need to ready my back."

Like Father, like son. They always love to smack the back of every person that they met. Perhaps this was the greetings of the Fillan men, to slap the back till you cough blood. 

"Haha, don't worry. He knows that you're an ordinary person so he won't make it hard..... I hope he will."

Marquis Fillan was actually not confident about his youngest son. 

"Yes, Marquis…"

Christopher entered the House of the Fillan Family. 

(Note: This was actually a novel that started to write when I'm having a mental block about my first novel. I made this for fun, but I think I'll continue writing this. In fact, I think this novel is better than my first series....

I decided that I'll make this novel as past tense because it's easier to write. I'll edit the earlier chapters so that new readers will not be confuse. I'm updating this series six times a week. I'm an amateur but please support me!!)

Was my writing confusing?
  • Yes. Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No. Votes: 45 75.0%
Total voters: 60
22