MoC ss1
744 10 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MoC SS1

Yuusha opened his eyes, the first thing that he saw was the ocean color of the sky. The sound of shrubby leaves clashed and his ears perceived the howl of the creatures. He stood, and witnessed the surrounding. 

"…… I think something's wrong here. Is this the heaven? I thought it's a cloudy bluish place. Not a greeny forest one."

He touched his body. His clothes was covered of blood, his own blood. However, he couldn't see any wounds. He remembered that a truck hit him and his body rolled into the air crashing to the asphalt. The last scene he saw was his limbs were mangled. He shook his head, shivered down his spine, he couldn't believe that his disfigured body was intact. 

Then, he recalled the light novels the he read whenever he's bored. The protagonist commonly died by a truck hitting them, after that, they'll transport into another world. 

"I've been isekai'ed? Eh, I thought it's just a hearsay. So those rumours were true?"

As Japanese man, he knew that the story of Truck-kun was famous in the internet, locally and internationally. 

"I'm lucky, huh. Although I never met any Goddess."

He said while inspecting his body.

If Yuusha knew that a dozen of Goddesses were actually fighting for him then he would be surprised. Maybe he'll crumple in disgust.

Beautiful women crazily feasting for his love. It's a last thing that Yuusha wanted. He hates Yandere, after all, he witnessed how a Yandere killed a person he knew. 

"I think I need to survey this place."

He studied the plants and trees. The trees was exactly the same trees that he sees whenever he go to the country side. Although he didn't know what trees it is. 

As a man who read many novels,he knew that we would meet monsters,or should we say that he believed that he would face monsters. For now, he identify if this world was a fantasy type where there was a magic that could create miraculous situations. He closed his eyes, perhaps there's a leveling system just like many litrpg stories that he read but he quickly trashed the idea. He never detect any status options or anything. 

"I'm in a different world, in the forest to be exact. I don't have powers or cheat. The Goddess is none.…… I think I'm fucked up."

He grinned but it's ugly. When he was in Japan, he already decided to die. Thankfully, a truck answered his wish. However, he remembered every sensation that he felt. Chills punctured his skin. The pain and the fear of unknown, the frightening feeling of nothingness, he didn't want to experience it again. 

Since destiny gave him another chance to live, he would gladly accept it. He decided to left everything he experienced in Japan. He's now reincarnated in the other world, which means this was a new life. He would not let himself to suffer again. 

He hoped that he would live a fullfilling life. However his wish would never be granted. The Goddess would never let him. Particularly, the Dark Side who's now moving to get him. 

The first one who moved was the Goddess of Demon Beast. 

*Awwoooohhh!!*

Howl of a beast reverberated. Yuusha looked left and right. He searched for any weapon that he could use. He heard the sound of treading feet coming to him. His back was sweating, maybe this was Hell and he would face the eternal suffering. He gulped and took a broken trunk of a tree. He hoped this was enough to fend the Beast. 

A Two meter wolf appears. The Beast eyes were red and his mouth was watering, bucket of saliva dropped into the ground. Based on its appearance, Yuusha knew that the dog was a rabid. 

" A Two meter giant wolf, so much for a normal person like me..."

He said, the wolf attacked him and he didn't had a choice but to run. He knew that the weak wood was not enough to fight the wolf. 

The Demod Beast chased him, because of Yuusha's agitation, he didn't see that there's a small bump of rock in his front. He hit the rock and stumbled. 

"Grahhh!!!"

The Giant wolf opened its mouth to masticate, Yuusha didn't have a chance to escape. He felt the monster bit his legs and he screamed. He struggled but the monster was strong. He took the wood that's close to him and stabbed its eye. 

The wolf whimpered but Yuusha didn't feel any guilt. He stab it again, this time, the wood penetrated its eye and hit the brain. 

The wolf fell and he quickly move. Yet his feet was disfigured, he couldn't escape the place. He heard the sound of another beast but he didn't have the strength to move. The blood was flowing out of his leg, he tried to crawl but he saw a pack of Demon Beast in front of him. 

He realized that the wolf was not alone… 

"I'm fuck!!!"

He cursed. The wolves started to tear him and he screamed in pain. The agony that he felt was enough to make him crazy. 

He started to lost his consciousness, the last thing he saw was a beautiful woman walking near him. She had a black hair, just like her dress. Half of her face was covered. He thought that the woman was a death reaper, well he's sort of right but wrong. The woman was a follower of the Goddess of Death.

He extended his hand and he fainted. 

22