MoC 43
603 7 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

43

Pablo was dumbfounded, he saw a large sea of fire eating the center of the Capital. He saw the Emperor and his father moving but he just stayed there. His eyes focused on the destruction, his mouth was bleeding because he gritted his teeth so hard.

He thought he saved the day but he was wrong. This was the exact opposite of what he was hoping. With him, the explosive cube was now covered by ice. The bomb didn't detonate, he saved the nobles, but he didn't save the innocent people that he swears to protect.

…………….

One hour after the arson.

The fire died out, the Water Mahikeros immediately cast a rain spell to kill the fire. 1/5 of the Capital was now charcoaled, black smoke rose to the sky and dark clouds covered the place.

A gloomy atmosphere filled the Empire, the wailing of wounded resounded. Mourning struck their hearts, the Capital was now in a state of crisis. It was still midnight but the place was full of dreary noises.

The nobles were frightened, an hour ago they were happily celebrating the birthday of the second Prince. However, the atmosphere turned 180, weary aura tired them. Their elegant suit and dress were disheveled and their faces were stained wrinkled.

They never thought that the party would be like this, they just want to attend the party and flaunt their wealth.

Inside the prison cell of the Palace, there are two people imprisons. Christopher and Pablo confines inside the dirty cells.

Knights could be seen inside the passageway. Right now, they want to interrogate the two. These two were the people who moved suspiciously before the explosion happened. The higher-ups believed that they knew something about the incident.

As noble, they were only confined and no torture would occur..... After all, they were the people who saved them from the impending doom. However, they need to imprison them because a lot of nobles were doubtful about their behavior. Christopher destroyed the cake and took the bomb which caused a disturbance. Pablo delivered the bomb to the Emperor that made the Knights subdued him.

Many nobles assumed that they were the culprits of this terrorism. They asked the Royals to punish the two because they were the cause of this misfortune.

Christopher and Pablo were in different rooms. They were separated because they need to be interrogated alone.

"Tell me what happened? Why did you do that?"

Duke Zarasa was massaging his forehead, his head was twitching because of too much stress. He asked the Emperor to let him talk to his son. Pablo nodded, he thought that it was a good idea to tell everything. He was not sure what would happen to Christopher if he starts talking but he needs to speak. His situation would worsen if he didn't talk.

"Father, after we visited Christopher, me and Yuusha returned to talk to him."

"Why did you do that? Do you know him? I thought it's your first time meeting him? Pablo, I will not help you if you don't tell everything."

Pablo paused and swallow his saliva, it seems that this conversation would become long.

………………

"You said that you want me to talk to you?"

Aquila sat in front of Christopher. He saw the blood on his face but the young man didn't care. He stared at him eye to eye, Aquila realized that this man was hiding his true face.

He thought Christopher was a simple guy who would succumb to the people who were stronger than him. He was mistaken, he saw in Christopher's eyes the determination and hatred.

Apparently, Marquis Fillan interrogated Christopher but he never talks. He said that he would only speak if the Emperor was the one who would question him. It was an outrageous request.

Aquila chuckle and impressed, no one look at him like this man. All of the people who stared at him with hatred died, he killed all of them. Even if his children could look at him like that, their faces always revealed a respectful or affectionate gaze. As for the nobles, they were afraid to look at him eye to eye.

"Hm, I like your expression young man. Tell me, what do you know?"

Christopher's blue eyes blinked, chilling water stabbed his feet. He groaned but he didn't back down, he knew that the Emperor would do this. It was already part of his estimation. He created Aquila as a merciless leader that would punish any people that would block his path.

Aquila laughed slightly when he saw Christopher forcing himself not to cry. He swayed his finger and another water needle puncture Christopher's leg.

"Ack………"

He bit his tongue and glared. He wanted to show that his determination would not lose.

"Gah! Your son, why did you not kill him!?"

Christopher shouted, it was the most frustrating fact that stabbed Christopher's heart. Emperor Aquila already knew that rats were hiding inside his territory, he killed all of them except one. He didn't kill his son, because of that, the Capital was now smothered of dread.

He despised the fact that this man didn't do anything. He hated the fact that he created Aquila as a heartless motherf*cker.

Aquila clapped his hands when he heard his shout.

"Wow, I never thought someone will shout at me. It seems like you know something about my situation. I'm sorry but I hate it when there are people who look at me like that. Should I gouge out your eyes? I have a couple of High-Class potions here. You will not die but you will be blind. "

The water that Aquila injected inside his body was now turning to ice.

' Let's see how far can your determination reach. If you lose, you'll die. '

He thought.

Christopher's body started to freeze, he felt that his heart was beating slowly……….

So who in the three sons did Christopher was talking about?
  • Augusta Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Julian Votes: 4 7.7%
  • George Votes: 20 38.5%
  • I don't care, now give me cuddles Votes: 23 44.2%
Total voters: 52
23