MoC 72
440 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

72

The kids didn't know how to react to his questions. Of course, they want to end the war. 

"Yes, if this war can end, then I want that to happen."

Ben said, four of his siblings died in the attack. He wanted to get revenge but for him, Rachel and Moss are more important than his feelings. He was the oldest and the two children were depending on him.

Christopher understood him, he asked again, hoping they would agree. Or rather, hoping that Rachel would agree. 

"Then… Let's say that you have the power to stop the war… will you use it?"

Ben shrugged, what question is that? He thought.

"If I have that power then I've already used it… Perhaps my siblings may still alive…"

He clenched his fist whenever he recalled their mangled appearance. They escaped hell from their master and gained freedom but it only lasted a year. Now, even though they were free, they didn't feel the happiness. They were homeless with nothing but rustic swords. 

Rachel and Moss felt the same. The little girl cried remembering how her siblings died. 

"W- Wait, little girl you don't have to cry.… It seems that I refreshed bad memories…"

Christopher waved his hands, Moss and Ben tapped the girl's back. Rachel stopped crying. 

"Now, ehem, if you believe that I'm not a bad guy, I can take you to a safer place."

Christopher coughed, his vision focusing on Ben's reaction. He knew that this boy was the oldest and the leader. Ben skipped a beat when he heard the words 'safer place '. All he wanted was to leave the battlefield and find a place for them to stay. 

"R-really? You can take us to a safe place, mister?"

Rachel excitedly said. Almost every night, they would hear the sounds of explosions, they couldn't sleep because of fear. The main battle was far but small skirmishes happened all around. They were not sure if they could survive this place. 

"Yes, I can."

Christopher confidently said, he knew a path that no one else could use. Christopher smirked if he made them agree, then his journey would become easier. 

"… Can we trust you?"

Moss was suspicious to anyone, he was not the type who easily believes. 

"That depends on you, but I promise you this, if you follow me, you that you can leave this place. "

The three kids looked at each other,  Ben brought the two far from Christopher. They want to talk without Christopher. But they didn't know that Christopher could hear them. 

When Christopher returned he found that his senses became sharp. He could hear dozens of meters away,  he was like a beast that could hear the heartbeat of his prey. 

He smiled when he realized that they agreed. Ben, Rachel, and Moss came back, they stared at him. 

"We will follow you but if you make something bad or suspicious, we will kill you."

………………

Groaning of people could be heard beneath the surface.

"Ahh!! Agh!!"

They cried. The whip lashed unto their back scrapping their skins. This caused the skin to fall out, red bruises painted on them. It was horrible.… The children were tied to the ceiling and they were hanged like merchandise. 

"P-please stop!! have mercy! Gah!!"

The little boy shouted, his sister was close to death and he couldn't do anything. He received whipping when he cried. 

"What? You are talking to me!!?"

"Gah! Please… my sister is going to die… please stop…"

Snots and tears were on the child's face. He was a slave and he knew that his end would not be peaceful but he didn't want that kind of thing to happen to his sister.

"Mmm, well, fufu, I think you need to listen. Your sister is already dead."

The master said with ecstatic, she pushed the dead body of the young girl. It fell on the ground unmoved.

"Nooooo!!!"

The boy cried, he shed tears and he felt his world crumbling. The master, Luze Obata, laughed. She loved the expression of the young boy. She wanted to gouge his eyes and add them to her collection. 

Maybe she could attach his eyes to her father's masterpiece.

"Mmmm, ahhn."

She felt she's in heaven. Whenever she sees the emotions of the children that she tortured, she felt her lower part squirming. She wanted more, she recalled the kids that she tossed in the Capital. One of those kids was good at screaming. 

She felt regret because she wanted to take the kids to the manor in the Capital but unfortunate things happened that caused the Knights to inspect her carriage. That's why she decided to throw the kids while gritting her teeth. 

"Ahhh, I miss that cried. Ben, are you still alive?"

Wet slid down her legs, she didn't care. In this dungeon, no one could see her perverted side. Nobody else, only her father knew her hobby. Instead of reprimanding her, Duke Obata was happy about her true self. After all, he was a lunatic too.

Behind his position as a Duke, he is a madman that experiments with the lives of people. He punctured and dissected their bodies and heal them after. Sometimes he would attach their living bodies together. He was a Healing Mahekiro… It was the most disturbing part. He loves to see his patience(guinea pigs) suffer and heal. Perhaps Luze inherited her insanity from her father. They were both insane to the core. 

"Aaaahhhhh!!!!"

Agonizing screams echoed, Luze put a blazing iron into the back of the child. She smiled finding what she was doing as normal. 

She started to think. What would happen if they conquer the Empire?

"Maybe I will meet the Princess again, fufu, though not as a Princess but as a slave... Ah, how sad that my plan didn't work. I should have made those merchants kill Aria instead of taking her to the neighboring country. Well, I don't care, cause now, I have a chance to make her suffer. Fufu."

Luze, a secret spy, the partner of George in abducting the Princess showed her true color. 

(Let's give applause to the second female pervert in our story, Luze Obata. Note, Lambda is the first. )

12