MoC 74
427 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

74

Christopher's neck began to shine, the symbol of Abomination got red and lit the darkness. 

The red lights became three, Christopher's eyes changed into red deadly color. His body enlarged, sharp teeth emerged and he transformed. 

Christopher became a Lycan, however, his body was bigger than them. Even his appearance was frightening compared to the weak Lycans. He growled and his claws moved. 

He grasped the Lycan that was biting him, he held its neck and twisted it. After a few seconds of struggling, the Lycan fell. Its head slanted and died. 

The other Lycans felt that their enemy was different, but because of their hungry, they rushed and attack him. 

Christopher saw the Lycans, he roared and faced them. His mind was clear and he could think straight, yet sometimes, he felt that his monster instinct was getting over him. His movements became rabid and his fighting style was dirty. He bit and slashed anything that came at him. 

He didn't care about his appearance, his animalistic behavior was stronger. He bit a Lycan and blood gushed out. The blood of Demon Beast is poisonous. However, for a man like Christopher, their blood and flesh make him stronger. 

He knew the concept of his Gift, whenever he eats a Demon Beast, he would gain their power. 

He jumped and smashed the monsters, the Lycans perished slowly. Their numbers decrease after time. 

Christopher panted, blood was everywhere. Even his body was full of blood, the scene was gruesome but he didn't felt any disgust. His body returned to normal. 

The Lycans were lying on the ground, dead. Christopher found out that his clothes were destroyed when he transformed. He was naked and the rain poured down on him. 

He walked, he started to sniff the surrounding. He remembered the scent of the children, but the smell was faint because it's raining. Still, he followed the trail to get to them. 

He started to think about his predicament, he was naked, he didn't know how to explain it to them.

Fortunately, out of inconvenience, he found a dead body under a tree. The clothes were still new, he found a hole near the chest but he decided to wear them. It's better than nothing. 

………………… 

Four hours passed, Ben and the others were waiting inside a hole in a large tree. Rachel was weeping, she was holding Moss and she's trembling. She only spent a short period of time with Kaslan (Christopher) but she started to like the man. Christopher was kind and he always helped her. At first, they were doubtful about him but it was erased the more time they spent together. 

The rain stopped but Christopher was still not here. They started to lose hope, even Moss starting to cry. 

"Let's go…"

Ben said, even though Christopher was gone. They heard his plan, they must travel to the north where a teleportation Gate stand. 

In the City of Moroni, There was a group of Mahikero that were guarding the Gate, he said there were rumors that the Gate was working there. And they were taking the refugees outside the War. Ben didn't know if the rumors were true but he decided to believe Kaslan (Christopher). 

"Un…"

The little girl nodded. She wiped her tears. 

When they were getting ready to leave, they heard a sound coming from the forest. The twigs of woods cracked and they heard a movement. Ben and Moss pulled their swords. 

"H-hey! This is me. You don't have to be cautious."

"Kaslan!"

Christopher came out, his appearance was like a wet chicken. He smiled at them and spread his arms, Rachel ran into him. 

Ben and Moss sighed in relief, they came close and asked him. 

"What happened? Did the Lycans get you?"

Ben said, scanning his body. He was looking if Christopher received wounds. Christopher shook his head. 

"No, I escaped the Lycans but I fell on a cliff. It was not deep and I didn't get any injuries but my clothes were torn off that's why I'm wearing this. I got this when I found a corpse in the forest. "

He pointed the new clothes that he had, Ben and Moss were not knowledgeable about Lycans and they easily believed his explanation. Maybe the Demons Beasts were slow and stupid. Anyway, the important thing was Christopher is alive. 

They laughed, they resume their travel after some time. After this incident, he felt like the children's hearts was getting closer to him. They trusted him more, Christopher hindered the Lycans to let them escape. It was enough to make him dependable. 

…………………

Sounds of metal clashing could be heard. The disorderly battlefield was lay on the ground. 

Soldiers were fighting each other. Almost all of them were in the same country, and they were killing their own citizens. 

A man was surrounded by dozens of enemies. Augusta made a battle cry, his sword slashed the enemies. His opponents tried to confront him but ice and water blade flew cutting them. 

Augusta is like a demon, he lost his Sarmiento but it was not enough to make him weak. The only reason why he got the national treasure was because he became a General. Which meant he was already strong before he received the weapon. 

He recalled the expression of his brother when he stabbed him. He saw the hatred and loneliness, Augusta realized that George was broken since the start. 

He released his anger on the battlefield, all of his enemies died not even getting close to him. Augusta was one of the unorthodox Mahikero that uses a sword instead of a wand. When he waved his sword, sharp ice and water would drift like a crescent moon. 

Because of the Vrede Acquiescent, no Master could participate in a war if the other side didn't have a Master. It was a law that binds the Master to not massacre the weaklings on the battlefield. 

Everybody knew the strength of a Master, they could kill thousands of soldiers if they were released on the battlefield. 

The Vrede Acquiescent stopped that kind of thing to happen. The current generation was actually curious how their predecessors survived the war in their time.

"Hhaa!!"

Augusta roared and hack out his sword inside the body that he just recently killed. He was looking to the front, where the City of Baudan resides. 

(Vrede Acquiescent was created to prevent unnecessary killing.)

14