MoC 83
338 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

83

They reached the village and a lot of people welcome them. Christopher was shocked, he thought he would see a dirty place but he was wrong. 

Some kids ran into the bandits, the bandits lifted them and smiled. They were the sons and daughters of the bandits, even women came near and talked to their husbands. 

'… Well, just like they said, it's bad to judge people.'

Christopher said internally. The bandits had a family and not all of them were bad.  

Donovan called all of the people in the village, he stood on the stage and yell.

"Today, we have another friend that we will be part of the village, I want you to take care of them."

When he said it, some of the bandits kicked their tongues, they thought they would taste the girl but it seemed that their fantasies won't happen. 

In this village, they had a law that they must obey. If they don't, Donovan would cut their heads.

 One of these rules is, if the person is part of the village, they must not hurt nor rape her. Now that Christopher and the children were acknowledged as citizens of the village, they couldn't feast on Rachel. 

The village consisted of criminals and refugees so some of them couldn't control their bad urges such as raping and stealing. 

"Christopher follow me."

Christopher nodded, he walked and got into a tent. He took the children with him. He could see that Ben, Rachel, and Moss were looking at him. They wanted to ask why Donovan called him Christopher instead of Kaslan. 

Christopher gave them an eye signal saying that he would tell them later, for now, they must speak to Donovan. 

Inside the tent, he saw two women happily playing on each other. They were naked and their private parts were visible. 

Ben and Moss immediately covered Rachel's eyes…… though their eyes were looking at the two sexy women. Christopher, smacked their heads causing the two young boys to glared. 

The women saw Donovan and smiled, they hugged and kissed him. Donovan returned their feelings. He cupped their asses and slapped them, one of the women moan while the other giggled. However, Donovan stopped after the kiss. He whispered something to them, the women pouted but they agreed. 

"We will do it later baby." 

One of them hissed. 

The women walked out, leaving Donovan, Christopher, and the kids alone in the tent. 

Ben and Moss released their hands on Rachel's eyes, the little girl was confused why they covered her eyes but she didn't ask. She knew everything that her brothers do was for her own good. 

"Sit down."

Donovan urged his guests to sit. Christopher found a good sitting spot and sat there. 

"You said that you can end this war?"

Donovan questioned him. He recalled that Christopher said it three times, he was curious what he meant by that. Donovan already confirmed that Christopher and Vincent were siblings and he wanted to help him. 

Christopher hesitated to talk since the things about that are connected to Rachel. 

"Um… I'm sorry, but can I talk to the kids before I answer you?"

Donovan tilted his head but after a few seconds, he nodded and agreed. 

"I'm okay about that, as for the conversation, let's leave it later… Haha, my girls want to have me, so I will spend some time with them. Let's talk in the celebration."

"Thank you."

Christopher replied, he could see that Donovan trust him even though they just meet.

'How did my brother helped Donovan for him to trust me easily?'

Christopher was curious. 

Donovan closed the tent. The kids heard his laugh together with the voices of women giggling. 

"Let's go girls, I will fuck you so good! Haha."

"Donovan I miss you so much."

The sounds weakened and Donovan walked away. 

Christopher faced the children. 

"How do I start this…… I think I need to tell you that my name is not Kaslan."

The kids didn't react.

"… You don't want to ask something? Like why did I lie."

"We already knew that your name is not Kaslam, sometimes when we call you, you didn't answer back. So we found it awkward, then Moss said that maybe your name was not Kaslan."

Ben replied. 

"Oh… I see."

The kids already knew that Christopher faked his name. They didn't care, Christopher already proved that he wasn't a bad guy. He saved their lives twice. Ben and the others were just a slave but Christopher did everything to protect them. 

"I remember that you said that your name was Christopher Mellwood but we didn't believe you.…… Because Christopher was dead."

Ben furrowed his forehead, they heard that Christopher Mellwood died, but now, they were talking to him. The children were confused. 

"Yeah about that. Can you please listen to me?"

Christopher started his story, he told that he died but his Goddess saved him. Rachel asked him who's Goddess it is, but Christopher remained tight-lipped. Still, he told everything except for the Goddess's name and his Gift. He said that he was resurrected but he found the Capital destroyed.

"So you're saying, you died but you have been revived?"

"Yes."

Christopher nodded. 

The kids accepted his reason. Resurrection is a normal occurrence in this world so they were not surprised. 

Christopher decided to continue talking. 

"And… I lied, the reason why I wanted to take you to the Moroni is because I need Rachel's power."

"Me?"

Rachel reacted when she heard her name. As for Ben and Moss, they were old enough to understand that there was no safe place in the Empire. This country was already forsaken and no Temple would help them, the Cransia was declared excommunicated. 

"Rachel, you see, you came from the line of the First Hero, your ancestor is Tatsuya Souretsu."

Christopher didn't hesitate since Rachel needed to know her origins.

"What!?"

Rachel was surprised, not only her, Ben and Moss were shocked too. Tatsuya Souretsu was the first man that reached Godhood. He was the Hero who liberated the Eastern Continent from the tyranny of the Bathory family. 

The Bathory family was the main power of the True Apostle at that time. They were Blood Mahikero and they were famous for being a devil who slaughtered millions of people. Tatsuya fought them and won, since then, the Bathory lost their power in the Western Continent.

The story of Tatsuya and Bathory family was already a thousand years old but it was still known. Why? Because even now the Souretsu clan was still alive and they always tell the greatness of their ancestor, Tatsuya. 

12