MoC 84
331 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

84

Tatsuya Souretsu was the first Japanese who reincarnated in this world. How did he reincarnate? Simple, he was hit by a truck. Truck-kun made his dreams come true, Tatsuya was a hardcore otaku and he read a lot of isekai stories so he was happy that he died and reincarnated in a fantasy world. 

At that time, the Western Continent was held by the Bathory. To make the story short, he defeated the family and became a hero. 

Since Tatsuya was an otaku, he was one of those people who wanted a Harem. And in this world, his dreams became true. He had a lot of women. However, he was not a beta-mc, we wouldn't blush if you show some tits or asses. Instead, he would fuck his harem… Yeah, his offsprings greatly spread around the world. When he met a beautiful woman, he would give her children...

He had chosen four Goddesses, it was Light, Fate, Death, and Wisdom. Though in the end, he chose the Goddess of Death to be his true wife.

When he was alive, he invented many things. One of those was the teleportation Gate, he made a pact to the four Goddesses and utilized their Authorities to create an impossible Gate. 

For the Gate to work, it needs the essence of him. His descendants could use and create the Gate because his essence/Bloodline was inside of them. Except for his descendants, no one could awaken a slumbered Gate. 

The archeologist who rediscovered the Gate was a descendant of Tatsuya. However, he didn't have any children because he was too busy studying the Gate. His study was still alive but none could replicate his invention because they didn't have the blood of Tatsuya. But that would be changed. 

…………………

"The reason why I need Rachel is because she can awaken the Teleportation Gate. "

Christopher explained. 

"Before that, I want to know how you found that Rachel is descendants of the Legendary Hero?"

Ben watched him seriously eager to know how he found it.

"When I first saw her, my Goddess said that she detected the essence of Tatsuya in Rachel."

Lie, Christopher was lying, though no one could determine if he was lying or not. Besides, because of the second Skill that he received, no one could read his mind anymore. Even Pablo's Gift won't work on him. 

The children found his answer acceptable. However, they began to think that maybe Christopher protected them because he needed Rachel. They suspect that he was not a good guy after all and perhaps he did those deeds only for Rachel. 

Christopher could see that his image wavered in their eyes. 

"Listen, I know that I hide secrets but it's true that I want to protect all of you. Not only Rachel but even you, Ben, and Moss. "

Christopher said with determination, and this time, he was telling the truth. 

The children looked at each other. Ben believed in Christopher, how could he not. 

Christopher's plan was convincing and Ben thought that he could salvage the situation. Christopher had knowledge about the Gate and he even had a connection to a Goddess. 

"Okay, we will help you."

The oldest child decided. 

"Thanks."

Christopher smiled, he was happy that the children accepted. 

Their conversation reached three hours before it ended. It was now dark but the surrounding wasn't quite. They could hear the celebration outside. 

The bandits were having a party singing happy songs. 

Christopher and the children decided to come out. Just like them, it seemed that Donovan finished his job too. He was now sitting on a large chair, on his sides, two women were holding his arms. 

"Oh, I guess your conversation ended. Christopher, haha, come here, I got a good liquor here!"

Donovan yelled. Some kids went to Ben and others wanting to play, Christopher decided to let the kids have some fun. Though, the edge of his vision kept watching them. 

Donovan gave him a drinking cup. Women came to Christopher and poured him a drink. Christopher found it awkward, sure these women were beautiful but he felt like he sinned whenever he saw their cleavage. 

'I'm not doing anything bad… Yeah, I will keep it a secret from Aria, or else she would murder these people.… As for the Abomination, I will find a right time to tell her.'

Christopher gulped and drunk the alcohol. His taste buds felt electrocuted when he drunk the alcohol. He was surprised about the taste. 

"It's good… It's smooth, not too strong, and it got a taste of citrus. "

"Haha, looks like you know how to appreciate liquor. Too bad, this is the last barrel of this. But it's okay, I'm in good mood right now, haha."

'Yeah, I'm not sure why you are happy. But I take the offer of drinking this refined liquor.'

Christopher thought, he was oblivious about Donovan, and he didn't hear anything from his brother. Well, his brother was always quiet when it came to his job. 

"Donovan, how did you met my brother?"

Christopher asked while the people were dancing around the fire. Donovan chuckled when he heard him asking. He opened his mouth and started his story. 

" I was actually a talented Rara Avis at that time, the old Captain recruited me and I accepted it. I'm just a commoner and I find it honorable to work for my country. I first met Vincent, when the last Captain retired because of old age. He was five years younger than me, but I could feel the power of a Master when I met him. I realized that he was the youngest man who reached the stage of Master."

Donovan started his story......

The story took too long, and Christopher almost sleep. He only wanted to learn about how Donovan met his brother and not all of the story. Heck, he even spoke about how Vincent and Katie talked when they were dating…… He thought that maybe, Donovan was a stalker because he knew a lot about his brother that even him didn't know. 

Christopher found that Donovan was framed up and Vincent helped him to escape the Capital. This was his first time hearing this. 

They talked a lot of things and Vincent was always part of it. After all, Vincent was the only one that connects them. 

(Remember the part when Christopher first saw the Gate, the Runes engraved on the platform are the names of the four Goddess. They were the Deities who Tatsuya chose. And I think I wrote a foreshadow that there is a hero before Yuusha... Did I? 

Anyway, I just want to say that I changed the goals of my Patreon. I decided that I will do my best to entertain the people who support me. I will do my best to keep the updates stable. If you have some thoughts, you can leave them in the comment, I will try to answer them. )

10